Glad you found me — at least you’ve found the website that I largely ignore while I’m busy working with clients, mainly for WebRiggers.net and 100% WebHost. Odds are you’ll have more luck finding me on Twitter now and again. (I still blog, just 140 characters at a time.) And if you do track me down, I promise not to ignore you.
- Now The Thrill is Gone
and just the Blues will remain.
Thank you BB King.
#BBKing #Haiku 11:15:38, 2015-05-15
- It’s odd that we ask for people’s autograph. For most adults, being able to sign their own name is not that impressive. 14:33:23, 2015-05-17
- A Primer on Fountain Pens http://t.co/Zs0eOJCF5s #fountainpens 22:39:43, 2015-05-19
- So this is kind of big. Automattic Acquires WooCommerce http://t.co/DoMIi6Afaj via @wptavern 00:43:51, 2015-05-20
- I think I’ll get a Dalmatian puppy, name him Red, and take him everywhere with me. Then he’ll be Black & White & Red all over. 10:45:33, 2015-05-20
- I’m at Tucanos Brazilian Grill — @tucanosusa in Saint Charles, MO https://t.co/jETxf2QdmJ 11:04:31, 2015-04-18
- I find I’m starting to select restaurants based on quality of the wifi. That can’t be just me, can it? 13:30:00, 2015-04-23
- RT @HistoricalPics: Evolution of Coke 1899–1986 http://t.co/82L37vKS4d 13:32:39, 2015-04-23
- One of my daughter’s friends has labeled me “a sitcom dad”. Not quite sure what to do with that. 17:38:32, 2015-03-24