- RT @AlbertaYoda: 👋🇨🇦👋
Conservatives in Alberta
- RT @davewiner: Apple and Google partner on COVID-19 contact tracing technology. https://t.co/zI52vHKtFh 12:13:50, 2020-04-10
- So @LinkedIn has been offering me trial upgrades for years, but every time I go to opt in, they want a credit card,… https://t.co/g92K3fpgrz 12:21:55, 2020-04-10
- @northendmc @MarciaJAnderson All I know is that no matter what you do, you don't give up your right to life.
- @Scribulatora @kootenaygreg Classic Monday-AM quarterbacking.
- @SecondNatureMB @ianmcc @alysonshane @brent_bellamy A limited measure seems to be okay right now, but what concerns… https://t.co/dlCpgSacDN in reply to SecondNatureMB 10:34:25, 2020-04-11
- Ah, stupidity. You never cease to amaze with your soaring new heights. https://t.co/BoKr1FAL7f 10:41:09, 2020-04-11
- @thehill Wanna bet? in reply to thehill 10:56:48, 2020-04-11
- RT @QasimRashid: This is America 😐 https://t.co/nGIzm5BRyP 11:02:03, 2020-04-11
- RT @thehill: Fauci says Trump administration may have Americans carry documents to prove they are immune or not infected with the coronavir… 11:04:07, 2020-04-11
- America is so f*cked. https://t.co/CqC1QCyAKL 11:05:26, 2020-04-11
- Checking #COVID19 stats. https://t.co/5Jj1HLaYam USA just passed Italy's total deaths.
On testing: check my logic
cases/M ÷ tests/M = % + tests
USA = 19.74%
Canada = 5.89%
Baseline Italy = 15.8%
- thoughts, @fourfoldway @alysonshane @bkives @chefquix @stungeye @bjornradstrom other datamining friends?
- A good nap strategy really helps the days move by just a little faster. 15:37:05, 2020-04-11
- Morons, Fauci isn't making economic decisions, he's making health decisions.
- RT @mrbenwexler: Donald Trump said President Obama should "resign" for his handling of the Ebola outbreak in 2014.
Two Americans died in t… 18:22:35, 2020-04-11
- RT @sistercelluloid: Holy sweet baby Jesus look at Los Angeles without smog. This looks like some kind of fantasy painting. https://t.co/da… 18:26:18, 2020-04-11
- @bjornradstrom @NonsuchBeer So beautiful! in reply to bjornradstrom 20:13:38, 2020-04-11
- @estherschindler Wait, the f-word originated in a pandemic lockdown? Suddenly it all makes sense. in reply to estherschindler 20:24:24, 2020-04-11
- @UWLarkins @richpope That's some real batshit crazy there. in reply to UWLarkins 20:55:23, 2020-04-11
- @Pepperfire Clairvoyance not required, she was right. in reply to Pepperfire 20:57:35, 2020-04-11
- RT @JeffreyGuterman: @realDonaldTrump I foresee a day when all mentions of the name Trump will be removed from public spaces, his descendan… 21:01:20, 2020-04-11
- @aholyghost1 Branding. in reply to aholyghost1 21:08:52, 2020-04-11
- @lilboops1971 @shanfurness @ShelleyACook Complete nutbar in reply to lilboops1971 21:13:36, 2020-04-11
- @RonCantiveros Nuburger. in reply to RonCantiveros 21:14:38, 2020-04-11
- RT @MargaretAtwood: This… https://t.co/cn9FUrRzLe 21:21:27, 2020-04-11
- RT @darthstar99: https://t.co/lxoAEVEH7G 21:23:37, 2020-04-11
- @alysonshane Did you check her timeline? It's jaw-dropping insanely nonsensical nutbar stuff. in reply to alysonshane 22:51:30, 2020-04-11
- He Could Have Seen What Was Coming: Behind Trump’s Failure on the Virus https://t.co/V1ld2kSzK3 01:10:08, 2020-04-12
- @bjornradstrom @winnipegtransit Well done, Bjorn! in reply to bjornradstrom 10:33:30, 2020-04-12
- RT @mattgreenfield: US's global reputation hits rock-bottom over Trump's coronavirus response | US news | The Guardian https://t.co/g4zdH7t… 10:42:31, 2020-04-12
- When you're not staying home: https://t.co/dmtuQH0XQ7 11:20:29, 2020-04-12
- RT @SteveSchmidtSES: Great piece of writing by @RadioFreeTom in @TheAtlantic 18:25:38, 2020-04-12
- RT @SpiroAgnewGhost: Nobody tell the Evangelicals that as soon as they made a godless, lying, lawless, womanizing conman their messiah, a p… 19:27:45, 2020-04-12
- @Ipstenu ok just read the whole thing & caught up, laughing all the way.
- @Ipstenu Fair point on the name so far I guess – up until here they didn't acually know it… and then it frankly l… https://t.co/r2wdkT3AbF in reply to Ipstenu 22:07:24, 2020-04-12
- RT @AcademicsSay: If you can't say anything nice¹
¹Say it in a footnote. 22:11:19, 2020-04-12
- @DoubleEmMartin What a treasure!
- @DoubleEmMartin MM, age 10, correctly using "whom" and calling for social change.
- @DoubleEmMartin I love that. I never met him of course, but clearly your dad was awesome. in reply to DoubleEmMartin 23:06:50, 2020-04-12
- @Ipstenu the long way, presumably. in reply to Ipstenu 23:08:58, 2020-04-12
- @JesseFernandez The difference now is pretty much just splitting hairs. in reply to JesseFernandez 23:10:28, 2020-04-12
- RT @johnkrasinski: Episode 3 of @somegoodnews ! Play ball!
- @PhilipRucker @soledadobrien Wanted to see this, but the paywall here was disappointing. in reply to PhilipRucker 23:15:00, 2020-04-12
- Come back, Barack!
- @alysonshane It feels like those days are so far gone now in favour of a dystopian present that they may never come… https://t.co/HYbozkrFOe in reply to alysonshane 10:56:24, 2020-04-13
- My confidence in this team is this:
- Yes! I've been trying to interpret stats & predictions, and this explains why it doesn't work.
- @alysonshane Yes! Saw that one, very good take!
- I love these CNN chyrons right now.
- @Krogsgard This is why Linux desktop FTW. Plus, you update in the background when you want to, not on some random w… https://t.co/WrMWYPGjnk in reply to Krogsgard 18:35:02, 2020-04-13
- @Krogsgard You really want to try https://t.co/oaGzubEBQG – I've used this for several years, it's a great solution… https://t.co/C8sgjYFF4J in reply to Krogsgard 18:38:29, 2020-04-13
- @Krogsgard yeah, after you pile a notebook and some papers on the second keyboard and accidentally press the spaceb… https://t.co/AGSMHOE1oc in reply to Krogsgard 18:50:12, 2020-04-13
- RT @TheBeatWithAri: Howell Raines, former executive editor of the New York Times, on Trump's press briefing:
"This is one of the most asto… 21:02:24, 2020-04-13
- RT @MaggieJordanACN: #TrumpMeltdown https://t.co/HwDupRSvxl 21:05:26, 2020-04-13
- Has anyone played back the tape to see if Fauci is blinking a message in Morse code or something? 21:15:42, 2020-04-13
- RT @DrJayDrNo: #ableg https://t.co/MW9nzgbeNL 21:16:44, 2020-04-13
- It may be a little cringe-worthy, but I have to say I admire this hack. https://t.co/5bPFbrYjRx 23:13:13, 2020-04-13
- @ianmcc I appreciate the fact-checking to label what's false, but "meltdown" is pejorative. Accurate, but not journalistically impartial. in reply to ianmcc 23:34:34, 2020-04-13
- Some good food for thought here. I'm much less concerned with what daily life will look like post-pandemic (relativ… https://t.co/kvn5YOAZDc 12:35:35, 2020-04-14
- Is it still day-drinking if you set your clock ahead 6 hours?
Asking for a friend. 12:41:09, 2020-04-14
- RT @AgapeTable: #AgapeTableWpg is in need of meat for sandwiches, canned tuna, canned chicken, eggs, mayo, mustard, and sandwich bags.
To… 12:43:47, 2020-04-14
- RT @RBReich: "We pretty much shut it down."
"Coronavirus is very much under control."
"It's going to be down to close to zero."
Trump's… 12:46:51, 2020-04-14
- RT @RebeccaRKaplan: This is the section of Obama's endorsement referenced before – he has clearly been holding back a lot of thoughts for t… 13:03:48, 2020-04-14
- @chr1sa those NA stats are all skewed by USA – Canada, Mexico doing better in reply to chr1sa 14:08:24, 2020-04-14
- @Scribulatora Yup. Saving my indignation for other things. in reply to Scribulatora 15:46:11, 2020-04-14
- @davidfrum It's the same old what-about-ism they've always done. It's all they know. in reply to davidfrum 15:53:39, 2020-04-14
- Kinda disgusted by some "Democrats" going out of their way to say they don't endorse Biden. With only 2 options, th… https://t.co/7doDpAOsxE 16:03:42, 2020-04-14
- @peterdaou Next they'll tell is the problem isn't guns because everyone still had them in March. in reply to peterdaou 16:08:26, 2020-04-14
- RT @jwillia2: The romanticization of the quarantine is a class privilege! https://t.co/CB4Kg17hFN 17:30:26, 2020-04-14
- RT @KikkiPlanet: Late stage capitalism is marvellous, right? https://t.co/F4m5emBLcH 21:31:51, 2020-04-14
- @ohryan It's a failure to educate: there are safe file formats for attachments, but this is not one of them. in reply to ohryan 21:51:27, 2020-04-14
- @ohryan Yeah, that's even worse – if there is intermediate software doing this, the developers are to blame for not… https://t.co/g8t04jIzrr in reply to ohryan 21:59:19, 2020-04-14
- RT @BillGates: Halting funding for the World Health Organization during a world health crisis is as dangerous as it sounds. Their work is s… 00:28:21, 2020-04-15
- RT @lincolnjackd: Hi @BarackObama! Like most high school/college seniors, I’m saddened by the loss of milestone events, prom & graduation.… 11:04:46, 2020-04-15
- @JohnCleese He will blame @HamillHimself, obviously. Inherited an underprepared space force. in reply to JohnCleese 11:07:04, 2020-04-15
- RT @PalmerReport: If we're going to print Donald Trump's name on the relief checks, we should also print Donald Trump's name as the cause o… 11:18:32, 2020-04-15
- @thehill So that's what he's been doing instead of providing leadership. in reply to thehill 11:20:05, 2020-04-15
- RT @nickfshort: I've invented an automatic hand sanitizer dispenser. My fortune is made. https://t.co/vX1TRhLzfP 11:22:01, 2020-04-15
- Translation: my way of life is more important than your survival. https://t.co/b4jx8opqHK 11:24:35, 2020-04-15
- @ShannonVanRaes fake news. February 2nd is a Sunday this year. in reply to ShannonVanRaes 11:54:06, 2020-04-15
- Round 2 pending. https://t.co/8ZbtRbpc2t 12:13:57, 2020-04-15
- RT @acoyne: How deadly is Covid-19?
https://t.co/P5ss7wvNKp https://t.co/At456w33zH 12:16:44, 2020-04-15
- My Google Fit app keeps wanting to adjust my goals, like it's not happy I'm getting out of bed *every* day. 12:47:30, 2020-04-15
- @JessicaDaleWalk @Scribulatora Actually, the party has been coopted by Libertarians, much like the Republicans in t… https://t.co/P0xolCt1FY in reply to JessicaDaleWalk 12:52:04, 2020-04-15
- Apart from fact there are no accurate #COVID19 models, here's interesting approach; important for those wanting to… https://t.co/fKRwh4p92Q 13:04:50, 2020-04-15
- @bkives to clarify, that's completed tests, not closed cases, correct? in reply to bkives 13:06:44, 2020-04-15
- RT @Glen4Climate: Could not stop laughing… 14:10:56, 2020-04-15
- Isn't it really weird when you see people on TV shaking hands? 18:19:33, 2020-04-15
- @chelpixie I know we've all been cooped up a long time, but I'm pretty sure it's not still the early 1970s out there. in reply to chelpixie 18:22:48, 2020-04-15
- RT @tlhicks713: There is a joke circulating in Germany:
"What borders on stupidity?"
"Mexico and Canada!" 18:28:17, 2020-04-15
- @LauraWalkerKC @RadioFreeTom No, I'm quite sure he's a man of absolutely no substance. in reply to LauraWalkerKC 18:40:25, 2020-04-15
- @thehill Looks like the USA is planning to follow up any perceived plateau with an escalated second wave of #coronavirus in reply to thehill 18:44:53, 2020-04-15
- RT @nahmias: Exclusive: Gov. Cuomo taps McKinsey to develop 'Trump-proof' economic reopening plan https://t.co/RD4AlSUq3K 09:44:44, 2020-04-16
- RT @jackhunter74: Bon Jovi now admits it does make a difference if we make it or not. 12:27:33, 2020-04-16
- Hey, there's always thoughts and prayers. https://t.co/Iu3mVWwjP8 12:28:31, 2020-04-16
- @IshatReza He's an American plant, possibly controlled by Putin, who's already running 2 countries. in reply to IshatReza 15:52:59, 2020-04-16
- @thehill I think his base had proven by now that they are completely unreachable. in reply to thehill 15:58:35, 2020-04-16
I mean seriously.
- Apparently Trump can kill 2-3% of you on 5th Avenue and not lose any support.
- "How fortunate for leaders that men do not think."
Application: any given Trump supporter.
- Note days 10-20 for USA are worst, no other country has a spike that big or long. Without that, USA curve might in… https://t.co/NmUjgEUY2B 17:22:12, 2020-04-16
- @drewwpg I'm going to guess they're ALL available. in reply to drewwpg 17:24:32, 2020-04-16
- @RBReich The issue is philosophical. Collecting UI while wanting to work disrupts the narrative that people on UI a… https://t.co/PVCrqGot9G in reply to RBReich 19:03:46, 2020-04-16
- Loved these reviews/critiques of how space is represented in movies by @Cmdr_Hadfield – both entertaining & informa… https://t.co/SASiaGkWNe 21:16:13, 2020-04-16
- On the upside, everyone's FOMO has been officially cured. Relax, you're truly not missing *anything*. 21:57:21, 2020-04-16