- Starting to wonder if Club Trump is figuring that if people die from this pandemic, the unemployment rate will go d… https://t.co/KKEMwLB2sb 01:52:17, 2020-03-27
- This definitely captures the zeitgeist in Texas politics though. 👇👇👇 https://t.co/muycZo72kv 12:15:45, 2020-03-27
- @BrideOfLinux You had me at "Linux" :) in reply to BrideOfLinux 12:18:51, 2020-03-27
- RT @ThatEricAlper: Why did Jim Morrison cross the road?
To BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE.
- @snookca margin: 6ft !important; in reply to snookca 12:22:43, 2020-03-27
- Incredibly irresponsible. These fangirls make FoxNews look objective. https://t.co/5Nokp5X9eF 12:24:45, 2020-03-27
- Ready for something chilling? See #COVID19 projections for USA & each state: https://t.co/fzqbxm2vuW
- Put that in your Western-Separatist pipe and smoke it. https://t.co/GYT8JFTVov 14:13:18, 2020-03-27
- @thehill In the current times, news like this makes me think Canada should build a wall and make the USA pay for it. in reply to thehill 14:19:09, 2020-03-27
- RT @jonathanalter: Biden–who is doing well now on CNN– doesn't know it, but he won Michigan tonight. Trump said he told Pence not to call… 10:42:18, 2020-03-28
- RT @SecondNatureMB: With the weekend upon us and nowhere to go (please #StayHomeSaveLives), I thought I'd post this one more time in case a… 10:43:09, 2020-03-28
- RT @KatiePhang: “Trump has told people he wants his signature to appear on the direct payment checks that will go out to many Americans in… 11:04:40, 2020-03-28
- RT @MargaretAtwood: And if you don't know how big a moose is, time to fine out.. NB these people are standing TOO CLOSE to it! https://t.co… 11:09:41, 2020-03-28
- RT @WinnaPig: Holy sh*t again. https://t.co/DCX8W5VYav 20:02:14, 2020-03-28
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: We just passed 2,000 deaths in the US from Covid-19.
It took us a month to go from 1 death to 1,000 deaths.
It took us… 21:05:24, 2020-03-28
- RT @rpjday: The lesson from Alberta is that, while cons (and anyone, for that matter) can govern when they're rolling in oil money, they ar… 21:06:24, 2020-03-28
- RT @misterbumface: Yes, LEGO already released a soothing "PM Trudeau's daily update" and everyone in Canada will get one set free. https://… 21:07:38, 2020-03-28
- The rest of the country will be demanding they separate soon. https://t.co/MmHY6JpBaI 12:50:21, 2020-03-29
- RT @doctorow: Doonesbury captured Trump 44 years ago, in this strip about Chairman Mao. via https://t.co/2lCZBcckDx https://t.co/f99NOsBMIO 15:28:48, 2020-03-29
- RT @JadedCreative: This is great!! “Stayin’ Alive” parody 🙌🏼
- @DoubleEmMartin @misssuzymarie @Mayor_Bowman The sign for Singush Lake in the Duck Mountains used to be spelled "Si… https://t.co/Je6SV8e7Gr in reply to DoubleEmMartin 22:58:00, 2020-03-29
- @TravisAllen02 Remember he said he could shoot someone and not lose any votes? He was right. in reply to TravisAllen02 23:00:41, 2020-03-29
- @SecondNatureMB @DoubleEmMartin @misssuzymarie @Mayor_Bowman This was the 70s and into the early 80s iirc. in reply to SecondNatureMB 23:01:48, 2020-03-29
- "The trouble with normal is it always gets worse." – Bruce Cockburn 23:49:01, 2020-03-29
- RT @RBReich: Remember, the richest 1% of Americans owns roughly half of the value of all shares of stock.
When bankers and corporate exec… 00:36:04, 2020-03-30
- RT @kurteichenwald: We're all suffering because of Fox @newscorp @rushlimbaugh @seanhannity @IngrahamAngle Sinclair Broadcast et al. Their… 13:48:19, 2020-03-30
- File under: "Things we all knew but didn't expect the beneficiaries of inequality to admit."
- @rpjday shortcut: https://t.co/0SUGcwhwec in reply to rpjday 14:18:56, 2020-03-30
- Things I learned last week: a thread
- #LastWeekILearned, 2/n
- #LastWeekILearned, 3/n
- #LastWeekILearned, 4/n
- #LastWeekILearned, 5/n
- #LastWeekILearned, 6/n
- #LastWeekILearned, 7/n
- #LastWeekILearned, 8/n
- #LastWeekILearned, 9/n
- #LastWeekILearned, 10/n
- #LastWeekILearned, 11/n
CPC has been coopted by libertarians.
- #LastWeekILearned, 12/n
Lesson from @PeterMacKay: isolation is better with turn-down service.
- #LastWeekILearned, 13/n
- #LastWeekILearned, 14/n
- #LastWeekILearned, 15/n
- this is the news we needed today. https://t.co/WD9RVb6ePT 15:31:20, 2020-03-30
- RT @rk_thorpe: News from @KingsHeadWpg:
The exchange district pub will transform from a bar/eatery into a zero-contact, curbside grocery d… 15:59:39, 2020-03-30
- You say all men are equal, all men are brothers; then why are the rich more equal than others?
– Larry Norman 20:22:51, 2020-03-30
- She's a giant, pay attention. https://t.co/VLH2TgTbkO 20:39:15, 2020-03-30
- RT @WaytowichNeil: Oh Andrew Coyne. Time to debunk this media myth making. Who is up for a trip down memory lane about the economic record… 22:08:46, 2020-03-30
- RT @JewishConnectiv: @AiryManning "WTF, God!" is a prayer, too. In my humble rabbinic opinion 22:10:01, 2020-03-30
- @bkives Insightful, as always. in reply to bkives 10:14:50, 2020-03-31
- @rpjday Gotta get that $2/barrel oil to market before the price drops again! in reply to rpjday 10:16:10, 2020-03-31
- @thehill I'm not sure that's enough to overcome gerrymandering and voter suppression. in reply to thehill 10:35:51, 2020-03-31
- While everyone is watching statistical numbers, charts, and graphs, here's a milestone to watch for:
- Today's list of noteworthy accomplishments:
so… I made this list. 15:52:37, 2020-03-31
- RT @glenbeer: MIT Will Post Free Plans Online for an Emergency Ventilator That Can Be Built for $100 https://t.co/6JOJ5G9qIB 20:46:38, 2020-03-31
- @bwgilchrist @WaytowichNeil It's a platform of discontent. in reply to bwgilchrist 20:48:55, 2020-03-31
- @MaggieJordanACN That's a pretty devastating hoax. in reply to MaggieJordanACN 21:32:49, 2020-03-31
- @ianmcc Stay home unless you have a camera. Cameras are open now. in reply to ianmcc 10:17:13, 2020-04-01
- RT @JohnHenryStyle: Suddenly, the whole nation is depending on the same people they say shouldn’t make $15 an hour. 10:18:10, 2020-04-01
- RT @neilmwebb: "You are not working from home; you are at your home during a crisis trying to work."
I've heard this twice today. I think… 10:19:33, 2020-04-01
- Sure, you *could" make this stuff up, but who's going to believe it? https://t.co/ajmQ9LiMkn 10:28:45, 2020-04-01
- As I forecast yesterday, USA now has more #COVID19 cases than Italy+China combined. It will take a bit longer for U… https://t.co/Pkol3yZRIk 11:43:40, 2020-04-01
- @ianmcc ha! I only now noticed that my tweet got auto-incorrected: should have said "cameras are ppe now"!
- Facebook just offered me its "new look", so I opted in.
Now it looks like Twitter. 15:53:31, 2020-04-01
- @bkives https://t.co/sxczDjwKHU in reply to bkives 16:12:24, 2020-04-01
- @OlyBackstrom @WestEndCassidy It's all about the hardship. 🤔 https://t.co/zGBaJ5lZNB in reply to OlyBackstrom 20:23:13, 2020-04-01
- Screenwriters: why does the clever cop always say "And I'm guessing… [Illegal act or motive]" and then arrest the… https://t.co/FUJiIK2ocr 20:32:49, 2020-04-01
- @bwgilchrist @infidelatheist ALL partisans do @ every level. Truth: few govt's do much different than opponents wou… https://t.co/hhTECfYS74 in reply to bwgilchrist 20:41:08, 2020-04-01
- I'm sure they'll get 10/10
- RT @beardandbible: I don’t know who made this but they deserve an award https://t.co/X2loscc8uB 00:49:57, 2020-04-02
- now who could possibly have called this one?
- @bkives MB hospitals taking major precautions, but homecare nurses are not: regular schedule of home visits; told t… https://t.co/VL6uYSerN1 14:07:10, 2020-04-02
- RT @AstroKatie: Kinda looks like the billionaires aren’t going to save us 14:56:28, 2020-04-02
- Anybody else wondering about certain Americans vocally criticizing the WHO?
- RT @nowsourcing: Infographic: The mental health effects of self-isolating https://t.co/x9mec6S3CC via @techaeris 17:05:47, 2020-04-02
- Forecasting just from patterns at https://t.co/5Jj1HLaYam is pretty imprecise, but will tell you that by time the w… https://t.co/V61p2ILaGc 17:12:09, 2020-04-02
- put another way…. about 1 in 4 of the 1 million cases of #COVID19 in the world are now in the USA. in reply to toderash 17:13:56, 2020-04-02
- @bwgilchrist IF this were done, it would disproportionately help businesses that were larger and/or more profitable… https://t.co/Huskwf2vkB in reply to bwgilchrist 18:45:23, 2020-04-02
- Shall we check the stack of 4-year-old memos? https://t.co/ApRn7DXwB3 19:07:15, 2020-04-02
- RT @VoiceOf_Lauren: Quarantine has turned us all into dogs. We roam the house all day looking for food. We are told 'no' if we get too clos… 19:08:00, 2020-04-02
- Without verification, it has to be filled under speculation of course, but this is a really interesting read. https://t.co/ySpbHTBF8o 19:40:28, 2020-04-02
- RT @veruka2: 1/ I am a university professor. I teach undergraduates who have been isolated at home and taking classes "remotely" for 3 week… 19:52:10, 2020-04-02
- RT @padresj: Captain Crozier KNEW this would happen when he wrote that letter.
He sacrificed his career to save his men.
Even now, more t… 23:04:46, 2020-04-02
- Earth isn't metaphorically hitting "reset" in some gentle reminder to citizens to stop & smell roses.