- Know what? I don't care if Bill Gates/whoever giving $25Million to good causes is like me giving $30
- RT @jdmaccoby: [Donald Trump, Titanic captain]
1. There is no iceberg
2. We won’t hit the iceberg
3. We barely touched the iceberg
4. Nob… 14:06:12, 2020-04-03
- RT @twisteddoodles: Why did the chicken cross the road? https://t.co/57XUAdIbL2 14:22:23, 2020-04-03
- #Trump views #coronavirus as a *competition*, but not against the virus.
- RT @RobertMaguire_: Just few months before the novel coronavirus likely began spreading in Wuhan, the Trump administration ended a program… 14:32:57, 2020-04-03
- @DianeMariePosts Absolutely. Cluelessness demonstrated: refunds of GST paid would disproportionately benefit bigger… https://t.co/uyaXAqqkGg in reply to DianeMariePosts 14:40:50, 2020-04-03
- @lornehanks @OlyBackstrom @dougmcarthur have been testing various platforms: So far Zoom functions best, then Googl… https://t.co/Y8MMjN8HcI in reply to lornehanks 14:44:39, 2020-04-03
- The world will remember this me-first, me-only attitude of Trump's 'murca. It's pretty close to a humanitarian crim… https://t.co/Ni9LHVdXiU 14:48:54, 2020-04-03
- @lornehanks @OlyBackstrom @dougmcarthur If you want to make sure you don't start every meeting with 10 minutes of t… https://t.co/lImYlrTHum in reply to lornehanks 14:52:38, 2020-04-03
- @dougmcarthur @lornehanks @OlyBackstrom btw, fwiw – I'm not a Mac user but agree Zoom's install process isn't cool.… https://t.co/nVoAE6mEgS in reply to dougmcarthur 14:58:11, 2020-04-03
- @KajHasselriis @PegCityLouLou @drewwpg @mawwelch wait, there was a #FridayFools this morning & I missed this highli… https://t.co/u2qc4CeOKB in reply to KajHasselriis 15:30:46, 2020-04-03
- Scheer always yapping his nonsense to Canadians. https://t.co/m3IdlCeOEi https://t.co/xZXPYNXhVK 17:28:02, 2020-04-03
- Scheer used his free minivan in advertising so he'd be more like an average Canadian, because we all get free miniv… https://t.co/KrRS8Ls3Qj 17:37:21, 2020-04-03
- BREAKING: Trump responds to media question at press briefing by saying he will invoke the 25th Amendment
- @mopage19 I couldn't think of anything to say. Does that disqualify me? in reply to mopage19 19:32:39, 2020-04-03
- Just checking in to see if Quebec is willing to let people wear face / head coverings in public yet. 19:59:18, 2020-04-03
- Here's an idea: in order to keep the healthcare system from being overwhelmed, let's ONLY treat people who have a j… https://t.co/Cs1SxFOmND 20:18:47, 2020-04-03
- @thehill @tedcruz A fate worse than death, apparently. in reply to thehill 20:20:03, 2020-04-03
- @markknoller @POTUS Isn't he hoarding it & denying access to states he doesn't like? in reply to markknoller 20:26:37, 2020-04-03
- RT @amteve: At Dunkirk, Churchill insisted French soldiers be rescued in equal number to British. That was a true ally.
On 9/11, Gander C… 22:10:21, 2020-04-03
- @thehill I guess it's back to business as usual then. in reply to thehill 00:19:49, 2020-04-04
- Worldwide, 1 in 4 cases of #COVID19 are in the USA.
Yesterday, 38.5% of all new cases worldwide were in the USA.
We're working on medical supplies, talking to the Americans. I know you're worried, we're helping, but sta… https://t.co/n7ZqPrRlah 15:47:19, 2020-04-04
- RT @brent_bellamy: The only way people can cross the street in the centre of downtown Winnipeg is closed. People in wheelchairs, pushing st… 15:49:39, 2020-04-04
- @RodSalm @1spiritedmom Is she video chatting with friends? Seems to be a good pick-me-up around here. Jackbox via D… https://t.co/CF7m29dJ3O in reply to RodSalm 15:53:37, 2020-04-04
- Holy crap on a cracker. https://t.co/YJFFNnNfs3 15:56:32, 2020-04-04
- RT @TheDailyShow: Hannity. Rush. Dobbs. Ingraham. Pirro. Nunes. Tammy. Geraldo. Doocy. Hegseth. Schlapp. Siegel. Watters. Dr. Drew. Henry.… 16:01:19, 2020-04-04
- RT @CIAspygirl: Trump said he cherishes the Constitution. He also said he cherishes women, so I guess he’s gonna grope the Constitution & a… 16:43:07, 2020-04-04
- RT @LailaLalami: Capitalism means I get charged $125 to cancel a $200 ticket by an airline that’s getting bailed out with my taxpayer money. 16:43:35, 2020-04-04
- @RadioFreeTom I mean, he's just trying to get back to normal. in reply to RadioFreeTom 16:46:12, 2020-04-04
- @bkives Will you allow the void to send you notifications? in reply to bkives 22:40:20, 2020-04-04
- RT @JustinTrudeau: Applications for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit open on Monday, but to make sure the system can handle all of the… 23:18:26, 2020-04-04
- @CanadensisMax @bwgilchrist Hey, if you want to imagine you're leading the free world, you have to accept that the… https://t.co/DlF3DaHMo8 in reply to CanadensisMax 23:22:53, 2020-04-04
- RT @CanadensisMax: When the United States agrees to stop meddling in the affairs of other countries, then I (a Canadian) will agree to stay… 23:23:04, 2020-04-04
- xlnt piece here by @bkives on #COVID19 stats https://t.co/bxzNujfPiG
- RT @walsht: Last Month during one of his press conferences, @JustinTrudeau had a message for Canadian children about how they can do their… 15:07:35, 2020-04-05
- You'd think this was the role of a functioning federal government. https://t.co/lPhmapqSfz 18:25:40, 2020-04-05
- @RodSalm My phone does that. I use MoonReader but I have the text-to-speech piped to Spreeder instead. https://t.co/azvyE2izRH – great app. in reply to RodSalm 13:39:41, 2020-04-06
- Hey @Mayor_Bowman I had an idea… how about a 30% discount to residential water/waste bills for 3-6 months for all… https://t.co/ZTYg9a09fw 14:11:26, 2020-04-06
- @KerriTwigg Getting businesses going again is going to need a new, more focused marketing effort, with potentially… https://t.co/qbtdjrLi8X in reply to KerriTwigg 15:47:20, 2020-04-06
- @alysonshane @L_A_W_rence @ianmcc I've started entirely clear. Haven't gotten to the end of Netflix & Prime documentaries. in reply to alysonshane 15:49:38, 2020-04-06
Top10 #QuarantinePlaylist, Indoor Edition
Top10 #QuarantinePlaylist for Medical Pros
Top10 #QuarantinePlaylist for Medical Pros
Top10 #QuarantinePlaylist, overall
– Situation Critical – Platinum Blonde
– If You Leave – OMD
Top10 #QuarantinePlaylist, overall
- @mmarginet Although correlation doesn't mean causation, I still feel like this is a "no duh" moment. in reply to mmarginet 19:15:00, 2020-04-06
- RT @estherschindler: “In America, anybody can be president. That's one of the risks you take.”— Adlai Stevenson 19:15:58, 2020-04-06
- @downtownrob88 Morons still irate because their mothers told them to put a jacket on before going out in January when they were kids. in reply to downtownrob88 21:42:39, 2020-04-06
- @petedako @AndrewScheer No.
- RT @CaptPolitical: https://t.co/ccTI29elQW 21:52:39, 2020-04-06
- RT @DrSamiSchalk: One. Polling. Location. Open. In. Waukesha.
People standing in line, no masks, less than six feet apart.
This electio… 11:26:53, 2020-04-07
- This opinion piece is wrong on Trudeau's response and wrong on MacKay & O'Toole being qualified, but I DO love the… https://t.co/QBsPsIwun3 11:56:33, 2020-04-07
- Somebody start the cloning process on RBG, please. https://t.co/qY8GEA5AIQ 12:10:42, 2020-04-07
- For the most part, I find Quora to be a repository of stupid questions, but now and then you find a good answer lik… https://t.co/7cD310tfNt 12:25:27, 2020-04-07
- @lilboops1971 Right?
- Evergreen Tweet. https://t.co/YciygmysMN 12:39:49, 2020-04-07
- Yesterday Canada reported 1155 new cases of #COVID19 (1.6% of new in world); USA reported 30,331, 41.5% of new case… https://t.co/tO1GoCZcwr 13:02:00, 2020-04-07
- MB's open for business!
- So @archiseek I think we need to see some of this on the walls at @stoneangelbeer https://t.co/rY5zykRGla 16:21:03, 2020-04-07
- @boozeandbooks The alcohol is to make you forget you're drinking Kool-Aid. in reply to boozeandbooks 17:27:09, 2020-04-07
- America's Narcissist-in-Chief should just make a deal with the #coronavirus. He always said he made the best deals,… https://t.co/LdzOPSh45T 17:29:33, 2020-04-07
- @JGodiasMurphy Don't forget Canada's role in developing an Ebola vaccine, before which there was the Polio vaccine.… https://t.co/RF2ODjk0bk in reply to JGodiasMurphy 17:33:01, 2020-04-07
- @lornehanks Well, that was inevitable… I'm surprised it hit a provincial supreme court so quickly though. in reply to lornehanks 17:36:30, 2020-04-07
- @thehill ..and as soon as this pandemic is over, she can get onto the main job of not holding press briefings. in reply to thehill 17:40:03, 2020-04-07
- @Scribulatora can you even…
- I played 'Is This A Sandwich' on @Netlify! I am an ingredient neutral, structure purist! (Neutral Good) You can pla… https://t.co/ahyea0ayWS 18:02:37, 2020-04-07
- RT @MaggieJordanACN: Trump’s family trusts all have investments in a mutual fund whose largest holding is Sanofi, manufacturer of Plaquenil… 19:22:47, 2020-04-07
- @RodSalm Hey, it's 9am somewhere. in reply to RodSalm 20:15:54, 2020-04-07
- @DoubleEmMartin @anonymotif that was painful, I couldn't get to the end! in reply to DoubleEmMartin 13:17:05, 2020-04-08
- @kurteichenwald I think "Trump Derangement Syndrome" might be a real thing, but not what he thinks it is. in reply to kurteichenwald 13:21:15, 2020-04-08
- @PreetBharara @kajjajja Yeah, that tracks. in reply to PreetBharara 14:07:56, 2020-04-08
- As a freelancer, the #CERB doesn't help me yet, but so far I'm not worried about it: I know there's more to come. Y… https://t.co/H0IozGQMPx 14:29:16, 2020-04-08
- 2/3 I expect revisions/updates/followups with more benefits to address freelancers & less common situations. Some p… https://t.co/xVK5Zpoq3x in reply to toderash 14:29:16, 2020-04-08
- 3/3 If I have any quibble about #CERB so far, it'd be that I wish it'd go all the way to #UBI @basicincomecdn, even… https://t.co/G8oztfigAj in reply to toderash 14:29:16, 2020-04-08
- RT @bkives: Good news: Active #covid19 caseload in Manitoba is way down, suggesting distancing is working!
Bad news: 20 health-care worker… 14:30:44, 2020-04-08
- The better approach is to limit patent rights and fund R&D instead, as a public good approach.
- RT @CFIB: Well done to the Moneris team. We need all Canadian banks to participate. https://t.co/qywdThiAZ2 17:09:48, 2020-04-08
- RT @Cate__Johnson: So Conservative Canada is now upset that a man they detest & a woman they don't trust didn't tell them to wear a mask?… 17:21:32, 2020-04-08
- @BarbMcQuade I am so impressed with her yet again. in reply to BarbMcQuade 17:22:43, 2020-04-08
- RT @StephenKing: Note to -parishioners “who would rather die than not go to church: you are cultists. 17:25:39, 2020-04-08
- @DoubleEmMartin Some of these are nonstarters, and others hinge on whether everyone would be on side with gagging o… https://t.co/u0kO1t4RZx in reply to DoubleEmMartin 17:45:44, 2020-04-08
- @CANADALAND depends, would there be duct tape available? in reply to CANADALAND 17:46:32, 2020-04-08
- @StrongandA @RosieBarton @CANADALAND Poor Anna Maria Tremonti gets thrown to the wolves. in reply to StrongandA 17:47:38, 2020-04-08
- @DoubleEmMartin I could definitely see some allies in House 2. in reply to DoubleEmMartin 17:52:59, 2020-04-08
- @MaggieJordanACN @JoeBiden You, Maggie. It's always been you. ;-) in reply to MaggieJordanACN 19:20:47, 2020-04-08
- RT @BradleyWhitford: It should be easier to vote than it is to buy an AR-15. That’s my radical pinko lefty tweet. 19:22:40, 2020-04-08
- @ThatEricAlper A long, long time ago, I can still remember how the music used to make me smile… in reply to ThatEricAlper 19:24:20, 2020-04-08
- @DoubleEmMartin @elamin88 Who would be on the Winnipeg version of quarantine houses?
- @JasonOverstreet RBG. I just can't imagine it, but could only be epic. in reply to JasonOverstreet 20:01:16, 2020-04-08
- So civilization was fun while it lasted. 20:52:13, 2020-04-08
- @Hope012015 @timethief @thedailybeast I mean, what??
- That's way too close. Pretty sure that voter suppression & gerrymandering covers more than 8%. https://t.co/zzQSYDAvD2 00:17:59, 2020-04-09
- @policyfrog Healthcare capacity & population distribution maybe?
- Forget the future, it's a dystopian present right now. 10:05:00, 2020-04-09
- RT @jeffjarvis: New York is now bringing in additional funeral directors to deal with the toll of death, @NYGovCuomo says. He could not bel… 10:51:14, 2020-04-09
- RT @PegCityLouLou: Here’s @Wpg_Matt with the take you need. https://t.co/8LCKT8dJpc 10:59:11, 2020-04-09
- I've been drinking coffee & browsing Twitter for an hour now, and I still haven't gotten any work done. Not sure wh… https://t.co/Nmt2VWBhUx 11:12:25, 2020-04-09
- @WaytowichNeil Absolutely, this.
- @ParkerMolloy Yeah, that didn't age well. in reply to ParkerMolloy 11:55:47, 2020-04-09
- @bkives iow, we'll hear from our Brian Trust.
- @KevinKleinwpg Someone tried to cross the street at Portage & Main again? in reply to KevinKleinwpg 12:03:38, 2020-04-09
- Okay, #Winnipeg: with new stay-at-home enforcement announced, it's time to pick your #QuarantineHouse. https://t.co/v0kdYzVGaT 13:09:24, 2020-04-09
- This is because Republicans seem to be drawn to conspiracy theories. https://t.co/5shtTtxIc6 13:16:31, 2020-04-09
- @lornehanks deleted/replaced corrected version already – thanks! in reply to lornehanks 13:18:37, 2020-04-09
- RT @greatest_asshat: Socialist Covid ideas from Canada: 1. everyone has access to quality health care (everyone), 2. a week after the count… 15:44:56, 2020-04-09
- RT @Atticus59914029: This piece from David Frum is the most devastating takedown I’ve ever seen of Donald Trump. Full of facts and pulling… 17:47:33, 2020-04-09
- I'd say he lied about his ability to accomplish this, but that would imply he knew enough about what he was doing t… https://t.co/v0gYzVBmms 18:50:11, 2020-04-09
- She should be president. https://t.co/0wqzyj50H5 18:57:06, 2020-04-09
- @brent_bellamy @bkives The danger is in thinking this is a normal experience of WFH: not a normal productivity meas… https://t.co/G7ZcYzr7Zd in reply to brent_bellamy 19:06:32, 2020-04-09
- Current status: watching So I Married an Axe Murderer and reciting all the dialogue from memory. 20:35:09, 2020-04-09
- @DoubleEmMartin Talk moistly and carry a big broom. in reply to DoubleEmMartin 20:45:03, 2020-04-09
- @pjohanneson @RodSalm It's an underrated classic, Mike Myers' best. in reply to pjohanneson 21:36:42, 2020-04-09
- @pjohanneson @RodSalm Except when he's playing his father… in reply to pjohanneson 21:38:55, 2020-04-09