- Okay, @cityofwinnipeg, it's your turn!
- RT @JFlusher: An exorcism might also be prudent👇 13:02:40, 2020-12-11
- RT @RexChapman: Canada just announced it’ll provide the new Covid vaccine to every Canadian who wants it — for free.
Canada has ordered mo… 15:27:04, 2020-12-11
- RT @BillKristol: The Whig Party fractured and died in the 1850s over slavery. Will the Republican Party fracture and die in the 2020s over… 15:33:37, 2020-12-11
- @SwansonAnders "electric conveyance" in reply to SwansonAnders 17:12:28, 2020-12-11
- When you realize "Groundhog Day" is not an epic saga. https://t.co/FJmXUkiP4C 17:16:21, 2020-12-11
- I think Donald Trump is probably experiencing buyer's remorse over good SCOTUS appointments.
- This is big news for a certain type of nerd, so I was keen to read it until… effing paywall. :-/ https://t.co/XxDEGNOEbe 17:53:59, 2020-12-11
- Related: 71% of Republicans fail Turing test. https://t.co/LqecKnagUB 17:55:46, 2020-12-11
- It turns out Michael Buble is the new Burl Ives, and as Christmas approaches there is no safe space you can go to a… https://t.co/K3ydiF3LTh 20:41:56, 2020-12-12
- @PeterZaitsev @glenbeer Oracle wasn't good for MySQL, why would I want a full distro from them? in reply to PeterZaitsev 20:48:54, 2020-12-12
- RT @mluckovichajc: https://t.co/Y6mGOseFG4 20:51:36, 2020-12-12
- @lilboops1971 I fell like other people should be answering this about me. in reply to lilboops1971 13:08:08, 2020-12-13
- RT @doctorow: https://t.co/FmuDHRDVYq https://t.co/LBmbtQ9eOb 13:27:01, 2020-12-13
- RT @doctorow: “More than a door” – Alan Miller’s random tables for adding special details to dungeon doors, from the “Bazaar of the Bizarre… 13:30:15, 2020-12-13
- @Scribulatora @CPC_HQ "America First" is rooted in racism in reply to Scribulatora 13:32:45, 2020-12-13
- @IrishofManitoba I don't have a sidewalk. in reply to IrishofManitoba 13:52:51, 2020-12-13
- "As lower-income Canadians struggle to make and meet, Justin Trudeau is increasing taxes only for upper-income Cana… https://t.co/sV712s8JLY 14:00:18, 2020-12-13
- When I wrap the Christmas gifts. #recycled #genetic #wrapping https://t.co/QYt0aAtZ3r 15:24:06, 2020-12-13
- Disclosure: I drive a pickup 🛻 but it's a a shortbox 6cyl, <½ton. For the last ~20 years, my father, my brother, or… https://t.co/YRdp7PDD6L 15:33:43, 2020-12-13
- And for the haters: this is not about legitimate truck ownership for farm or commercial work uses. A lot of people… https://t.co/FHIJFOxufd in reply to toderash 15:46:40, 2020-12-13
- Smaller trucks don't have this same problem, but I often see people who can't fit their truck into a single parking… https://t.co/mGnBC6mJSS in reply to toderash 15:46:40, 2020-12-13
- What if – and hear me out – every time someone said "it makes no sense" we just assume they don't understand rather… https://t.co/0xq7aL8jWB 16:02:48, 2020-12-13
- @RodSalm The smaller ones hold their value better for this reason. in reply to RodSalm 16:12:48, 2020-12-13
- Yesterday by unspoken mutual consent, everyone in my house skipped supper and just snacked instead because none of… https://t.co/O3KYxxiRgT 18:17:36, 2020-12-13
- @annatodddd Maybe it's you that's upside down? in reply to annatodddd 01:28:45, 2020-12-14
- RT @SanaSaeed: Here's the story of how Canada got universal healthcare.
Hint: It was forced.
In the 30s, 40s – 2/3rds of the province of… 12:41:00, 2020-12-14
- @TonyLeaToronto @timethief @merry123459 And somehow I still expect Erin O'Toole to call it a broken promise because… https://t.co/3EAWjdQ5KU in reply to TonyLeaToronto 12:48:10, 2020-12-14
- @emtothea I usually respond "Yes, but only until noon," just to see if I can break their brain. in reply to emtothea 12:51:51, 2020-12-14
- For those keeping score, today's "that's more than…" response is "US military killed in World War II." https://t.co/NkkN6vebqH 11:19:03, 2020-12-15
- @Scribulatora @Tosh_Mizzau So I guess it's *technically* possible since the NDP fields a candidate in every riding,… https://t.co/eJqUYixDeN in reply to Scribulatora 12:53:31, 2020-12-15
- @Scribulatora @Tosh_Mizzau This is what you get when every move left of current situation is put down by the Left b… https://t.co/mO9erNByKH in reply to toderash 12:54:24, 2020-12-15
- @DJDynamicNC @Scribulatora @Tosh_Mizzau That may be true, but it doesn't count of they then don't voter because the… https://t.co/nNORxGQCdB in reply to DJDynamicNC 13:01:59, 2020-12-15
- @cbarghout He shouldn't get one, though Nygard had already gotten more publicity than he deserves.
- @Scribulatora Well, blockity-block block block! https://t.co/YcaEaoA6Ge in reply to Scribulatora 13:15:24, 2020-12-15
- 👇 what a beautiful image. https://t.co/Qo9RDysaZF 13:19:46, 2020-12-15
- I'm going to use this next dinner lull. https://t.co/C7f2xb61f2 13:22:15, 2020-12-15
- RT @danpfeiffer: Anyone applauding Mitch McConnell for accepting the results of an election decided a month ago should not be covering or c… 13:24:03, 2020-12-15
- The perfect question goes unanswered, for four years running. https://t.co/fTXTZafEXh 13:26:41, 2020-12-15
- @MsBehavior What I'm told i'd look like. https://t.co/nbo0VqMl8w in reply to MsBehavior 13:28:39, 2020-12-15
- RT @estherschindler: "My source tells me that Disney is in early development on a Firefly reboot. The new show would start the story of Ca… 17:12:12, 2020-12-15
- RT @RBReich: There are basically 5 ways to accumulate a billion dollars in America:
1) Profiting from a monopoly
3) Pol… 17:19:03, 2020-12-15
- @alysonshane @ianmcc I'm not entirely sure he hasn't died several years ago already, by the looks of him. It's like… https://t.co/AbzLtjw2Hx in reply to alysonshane 17:36:03, 2020-12-15
- @alysonshane @Starling_Social Congratulations! https://t.co/CZLazdmD05 in reply to alysonshane 17:38:48, 2020-12-15
- @thehill … And it's called Biden/Harris. in reply to thehill 17:44:47, 2020-12-15
- Honest question: how many of Biden's appointees will be taking over a vacant post?
- @DoubleEmMartin https://t.co/WFL0Xiepqf in reply to DoubleEmMartin 19:56:09, 2020-12-15
- @Songstress28 @pressprogress @erinotoole Sounds like O'toole needs the education. in reply to Songstress28 19:59:21, 2020-12-15
- This not only patently false, it's a dangerous form of racism. Residential schools were a racist endeavor, and tryi… https://t.co/5CmyMPkJjB 20:03:05, 2020-12-15
- @pressprogress More gaslighting from @erinotoole. We've seen where this goes. in reply to pressprogress 20:12:48, 2020-12-15
- .@erinotoole needs to be called out for this racist defence of a fundamentally racist idea. We don't want his brand… https://t.co/PYUmfKdMiZ 20:17:32, 2020-12-15
- @pressprogress @globalnews I call BS. His office walks it back, and not far enough. Even if he apologizes (which he… https://t.co/5ItYOak0Ls in reply to pressprogress 12:13:32, 2020-12-16
- RT @lukehklipp: Parking minimums, a thread.
Why? Because this is something many continue to approach from the perspective of "well I drive… 10:16:19, 2020-12-17
- RT @Richard_Ray: FIA: Remove Nikita Mazepin From Formula 1 – Sign the Petition! https://t.co/84tuDKwWvg via @CdnChange @fia @HaasF1Team 15:24:46, 2020-12-17
- This is the way. #Google3D https://t.co/wolEVLVfH2 19:53:29, 2020-12-17
- @ianmcc Bigger concern: he found my beer fridge! in reply to ianmcc 22:02:38, 2020-12-17
- @julespenner https://t.co/fP95dMX6Pg in reply to julespenner 23:17:10, 2020-12-17
- @BrideOfLinux Will there be an extended edition Blu-Ray with multiple angles and Secret Service interviews afterwards?