- @thehill Only because he already knows. Then he'll hand you over to the other guy for it. in reply to thehill 09:28:57, 2020-02-07
- BREAKING: O.J. Simpson to receive Presidential Medal of Freedom. When asked about it, Trump said, "Great guy, we ha… https://t.co/sZnMHyOX31 09:32:12, 2020-02-07
- Sitting at Tim Horton's where the ex-couple in next booth have been arguing stupid semantics for past 45 minutes. C… https://t.co/8HdcW00sGb 18:31:20, 2020-02-08
- Her: asks question but keeps interrupting so he can't answer.
- They say 90% of communication is nonverbal. When I hear some people talk, I wish the other 10% was as well. 11:07:00, 2020-02-09
- We have a cactus in our house that makes me nervous every time I sit near it. I'm 100% certain this is because of a… https://t.co/pB6DSO5PNc 15:03:26, 2020-02-10
- Now we've got 4 cops at the Tim Horton's, manager overreacting a little.
- Make that 2 people who were in the washroom the whole time. Alcohol involved with the first 2, not sure what's up w… https://t.co/WE0q30oaU1 in reply to toderash 14:53:14, 2020-02-12
- RT @williamsba: How the Iowa caucus app went wrong and how open source could have helped https://t.co/QLnen0Uf1m via @ZDNet 15:18:36, 2020-02-12
- An artist wheeled 99 smartphones around in a wagon to create fake traffic jams on Google Maps https://t.co/RW55Chp6nI via @businessinsider 15:22:23, 2020-02-12
- RT @Leahgreenb: Just to recap:
2/5: Trump is "acquitted"
2/6: Trump uses National Prayer Breakfast to promise vengeance
2/7: Trump star… 09:06:29, 2020-02-13