- @ThatEricAlper Bat out of Hell, just to be safe. in reply to ThatEricAlper 02:20:03, 2020-05-01
- Some neighbour you guys turned out to be. You're paying for the wall. https://t.co/1XyAUMFiPB 02:28:15, 2020-05-01
- @pjohanneson I had it on speed dial on my Motorola cell phone… before cell phones had clocks. in reply to pjohanneson 10:12:32, 2020-05-01
- RT @BuckWoodyMSFT: We should only allow fencing to reopen for sports. It reinforces a good social message:
1. All Athletes in Masks
2. A… 10:22:07, 2020-05-01
- I'm not sure if this is the exact moment it happened, but heavily armed protestors occupying a state legislature &… https://t.co/nfEWnmiNTP 12:58:35, 2020-05-01
- Oh, Lotus 123, what have you wrought? https://t.co/5SVzqHY8rl 13:05:40, 2020-05-01
- @alysonshane I have a new Twitter bio? in reply to alysonshane 13:06:34, 2020-05-01
- @alysonshane It's my title on my personal business card, the 3×5 one. :) in reply to alysonshane 13:11:35, 2020-05-01
- Great summary here. Also note how for-profit healthcare leaves the USA on its own in vaccine production, unless US… https://t.co/qT2J8ILnpR 13:48:01, 2020-05-01
- @DoubleEmMartin @NNA_CCJ You are the cool people! Congrats! in reply to DoubleEmMartin 20:33:18, 2020-05-01
- @PaulSamyn @DoubleEmMartin @WinnipegNews It's like having Nora Ephron writing for the local paper. in reply to PaulSamyn 20:34:59, 2020-05-01
- @ThatEricAlper Kill Bill. Uma Thurman. in reply to ThatEricAlper 11:36:33, 2020-05-03
- RT @OrionPax_TA: Conservative leader:
Working from Oklahoma
Siding with the NRA… 11:43:38, 2020-05-03
- Current Mood: ACDC Live at Donnington from 1992 video is currently running on the extra monitor. 15:29:32, 2020-05-04
- Harrison is a twit. And we're still dealing with privacy.
Love how Charlie deals with him.
- @susie_parker Another one? Is she upgrading the characters to be two-dimensional? in reply to susie_parker 21:10:25, 2020-05-04
- RT @ASlavitt: BREAKING: The organization Trump used to project only 60,000 US deaths from COVID-19, today doubles their estimate to 135,000… 22:23:32, 2020-05-04
- Translation: we need to reduce economic stimulus further below a living wage so people will get so desperate they'l… https://t.co/iOjdq0iqW4 00:14:05, 2020-05-05
- @bkives NARRATOR: And so the people lost their guide to the apocalypse.
SECOND HORSEMAN: (enters).
- @karoumy @ohryan @planetmoney 2 themes to respond to from the good discussion in this thread.
1) my initial snark w… https://t.co/f5guDBGk1A in reply to karoumy 11:43:00, 2020-05-05
- @karoumy @ohryan @planetmoney How I got there is somewhat instructive. Scheer has imo been behaving like the punchl… https://t.co/ygjbPa9GhM in reply to toderash 11:45:07, 2020-05-05
- @karoumy @ohryan @planetmoney Scheer is farther right than this position: party doctrine & base support would be st… https://t.co/zJgjIbwJAa in reply to toderash 11:47:41, 2020-05-05
- @karoumy @ohryan @planetmoney This is so far off-brand for CPC that Scheer & I may need to go away and rethink our… https://t.co/nYVOvc7ElW in reply to toderash 11:51:38, 2020-05-05
- @karoumy @ohryan @planetmoney EI & Welfare need to change in this exact same fashion to remove penalty for earning… https://t.co/7dZNTmywci in reply to toderash 11:55:02, 2020-05-05
- @karoumy @ohryan @planetmoney To summarize, I was reading the quote through the lens of CPC when in fact Scheer's c… https://t.co/dkqKB6iwco in reply to toderash 11:57:43, 2020-05-05
- NB: correction to tweet: Scheer calls for phase-out in way I agree with: snark was based on quoted text only, which… https://t.co/txzEquwFL9 in reply to toderash 12:04:51, 2020-05-05
- Very creative episode of #AllRise with full adaptation to sheltering in place. Shoutout to writers, actors, & showr… https://t.co/UN5nd2kW4q 12:13:09, 2020-05-05
- @cdemrys @FryersPg did you catch #AllRise episode this week? Done entirely remote – very well I thought. Interested in your reactions. 12:15:24, 2020-05-05
- @ohryan Indeed. None of us are immune: everything is through a lens. The important thing is recognizing when you ne… https://t.co/H46qoy00B9 in reply to ohryan 12:58:09, 2020-05-05
- @ohryan I agree with a number of positions from all of the parties, but this one was oddly misplaced.
- @CharlieAngusNDP Although I'm not a Scheer supporter by any stretch, watch the video clip instead of reacting to th… https://t.co/WVe5vN5my9 in reply to CharlieAngusNDP 14:04:18, 2020-05-05
- @PnPCBC @AndrewScheer PLEASE issue clarification on this! Quote implies opposite of what Scheer says & people are m… https://t.co/3Yv3Np51nl in reply to PnPCBC 14:08:39, 2020-05-05
- The Obamas are classy people. https://t.co/NsguFoAHqW 16:27:52, 2020-05-05
- @bwgilchrist @adamdooley I'm pretty sure it'll be stacked up on the kitchen table with the rest of it. in reply to bwgilchrist 16:32:07, 2020-05-05
- Part 2 of an earlier reply/thread in response to @ohryan @toderash @planetmoney but may be of interest to people li… https://t.co/bEEGmMAUMu 17:25:56, 2020-05-05
- The question was generally about the ethos of minimum wage, its calculation, and its economics. Unfortunately I can… https://t.co/ZoykmAXkoI in reply to toderash 17:25:57, 2020-05-05
- Spoiler: I'm in favour of UBI, and more extreme than most proponents, as I believe it could gradually replace most/… https://t.co/TwIaKwblEt in reply to toderash 17:25:58, 2020-05-05
- wrt min.wage:
CERB/UBI highlights where min.wage =too low if people don't want to work b/c it's pay cut (excl those… https://t.co/vItM879hMY in reply to toderash 17:25:59, 2020-05-05
- Most stats I'm aware of suggest this is false, and min.wage isn't a factor. I propose if biz is that close to bankr… https://t.co/0zGZP54JBD in reply to toderash 17:25:59, 2020-05-05
- This means biz profit necessarily coming from exploiting workers; I argue such biz should not survive.
- To extent that min.wage < living wage, to paid somewhere in that gap =exploitation; it's unethical to monopolize al… https://t.co/BcrmhA2fkf in reply to toderash 17:26:01, 2020-05-05
- This incentivizes biz to increase wages to living wage to find workers & pressures gov't to raise min.wage to same… https://t.co/VBfplIxfy5 in reply to toderash 17:26:01, 2020-05-05
- Fact is, this is justified bit it's okay if price rises as result of paying living wage. This may slightly affect l… https://t.co/1ibPtnW0W8 in reply to toderash 17:26:02, 2020-05-05
- This goes to economic argument. anti-min.wage increase arg says harms economy but stats say different. Per similar… https://t.co/Soq2D0cO1m in reply to toderash 17:26:03, 2020-05-05
- As wealthy capitalists benefit from strong economy, giving low-income extra $ benefits all as $ gets spent.
- This is short-sighted though, since as outlined, it does benefit biz owners, in same way Ford paid his employees en… https://t.co/H80dSk9TNz in reply to toderash 17:26:04, 2020-05-05
- Thus most resistance to both UBI & min.wage increase is deeply rooted either in the unknown or simple impatience. P… https://t.co/HN8eJmTZsJ in reply to toderash 17:26:04, 2020-05-05
- @no_fear_inc … indicating your inbox isn't that big. C'mon, ONE day? in reply to no_fear_inc 17:28:57, 2020-05-05
- @ianmcc @bwgilchrist @adamdooley counterpoint would be that it fills a gap if sr's can't get CERB, but this would o… https://t.co/qvaaFgEh90 in reply to ianmcc 17:31:26, 2020-05-05
- Just watched the Plandemic "documentary" – I was curious. Google was right to pull it from YouTube. What hooey. 14:23:46, 2020-05-06
- @soledadobrien Matricide is A-OK, says Bethany. in reply to soledadobrien 14:42:01, 2020-05-06
- RT @thehill: New Banksy artwork is tribute to health care workers on coronavirus frontlines https://t.co/5SN3VaDRgL https://t.co/RjRmLTSW8s 22:22:56, 2020-05-06
- If this doesn't make them stay home, nothing will. https://t.co/h2vHHCK35n 16:58:42, 2020-05-07
- The Trump White House is like Russian nesting dolls of corruption. 17:04:19, 2020-05-07
- RT @NumbersMuncher: This sums it up nicely https://t.co/Tgy5CSyaHu 18:23:37, 2020-05-07