- 👇 Well, this is chilling. And, um, not wrong. https://t.co/lhfI9rPrks 12:43:54, 2020-11-06
- Putin right now:
"You take away my puppet? Fine, I quit!"
- Hey #Republicans,
- https://t.co/ePWckOWKNw https://t.co/Efjalj9rA4 13:09:57, 2020-11-06
- @noelcarbs I'm dieing! Still love the cat though. in reply to noelcarbs 13:15:13, 2020-11-06
- Q exits at the same time as Putin & Trump. I'm sure it's just a coincidence, his followers are fond of those. https://t.co/NeGDWf7Q1z 13:19:24, 2020-11-06
- @jayrosen_nyu @zeynep Absolutely. Democrats must address electoral issues before 2024: gerrymandering & voter disen… https://t.co/NM9HrmlXQ2 in reply to jayrosen_nyu 13:22:11, 2020-11-06
- @MikeDrucker @MillenPolitics Because female presidents and their emotions? wtf?
- @thehill Well, his supporters were pretty much rabid. in reply to thehill 13:27:45, 2020-11-06
- @Aband_nthecar @elishadacey @alysonshane @bkives @ScottBilleck Actually, it's the reverse: stats aren't indicating… https://t.co/Pm4ouXRPTO in reply to Aband_nthecar 13:33:32, 2020-11-06
- @Aband_nthecar @elishadacey @alysonshane @bkives @ScottBilleck It's something to keep an eye on closely though.
- @Aband_nthecar @elishadacey @alysonshane @bkives @ScottBilleck Current local data wins over generalized.
- @Aband_nthecar @elishadacey @alysonshane @bkives @ScottBilleck So a case here or there is not a spike, and an outbr… https://t.co/uy2kh1Cy16 in reply to toderash 13:45:17, 2020-11-06
- @Aband_nthecar @elishadacey @alysonshane @bkives @ScottBilleck It's hard to draw a specific conclusion on something… https://t.co/zwnA5nQFGP in reply to toderash 13:46:33, 2020-11-06
- @Aband_nthecar @elishadacey @alysonshane @bkives @ScottBilleck I don't have a freep subscription, but if spread is… https://t.co/QjMOfWHjYq in reply to Aband_nthecar 13:49:24, 2020-11-06
- @Aband_nthecar @elishadacey @alysonshane @bkives @ScottBilleck Based on what I've seen of teenagers – annecdotal, o… https://t.co/VKLM5KRpsz in reply to Aband_nthecar 13:52:25, 2020-11-06
- @Aband_nthecar @elishadacey @alysonshane @bkives @ScottBilleck I'm for open data.
- @Aband_nthecar @elishadacey @alysonshane @bkives @ScottBilleck Trust me, there are some pretty loopy parents out th… https://t.co/7U5n0uK2Oj in reply to Aband_nthecar 13:55:37, 2020-11-06
- @willsommer @ParkerMolloy So voting against Trump is a treasonous act, like counting ballots?
- @Aband_nthecar @elishadacey @alysonshane @bkives @ScottBilleck Further to open data: facts without varnish.
https://t.co/qmjK15Sjim in reply to Aband_nthecar 14:02:02, 2020-11-06
- @Aband_nthecar @elishadacey @alysonshane @bkives @ScottBilleck hey, just saw this tweet: https://t.co/TbKyfXXjE3
- @Cory_Boehm @infidelatheist @stevelambertwpg Winnipeg:
– where "zipper merge" gets you called an a**hole
– where "m… https://t.co/2WdJFXKNnV in reply to Cory_Boehm 14:17:34, 2020-11-06
- RT @RepsForBiden: "I supported him. He lost. He let us down…
So I never liked him much after that, because I don't like losers."
- Format for Trump's book deal after leaving office:
#USElectionResults2020 #TrumpIsLosing 14:33:48, 2020-11-06
- So basically Trump was unprepared to win the last election and unprepared to lose this one.
- @BradleyWhitford well, that's cut off just before the fun part. in reply to BradleyWhitford 16:13:10, 2020-11-06
- 'nuff said.
https://t.co/K0t4jgCZd3 16:18:46, 2020-11-06
- PLEASE. I want *so much* to see this on video. https://t.co/jZNXSedVbl 18:38:57, 2020-11-06
- @thehill Sounds that's at least one black life saved from pending police brutality. Now fire him to make sure. Thes… https://t.co/77l4HzJwR4 in reply to thehill 18:49:28, 2020-11-06
- This is beautiful and I could stare at it for hours. https://t.co/tegc1h5zGn 18:51:24, 2020-11-06
- RT @twwgifs: https://t.co/zl68J6Hx2R 19:01:27, 2020-11-06
- 👇👇👇👇👏👏👏👏 https://t.co/UxjozevkZX 19:07:53, 2020-11-06
- RT @Oatmeal: My favorite so far is calling it gleefreshing 19:15:54, 2020-11-06
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: Na, na, na, na. Na, na, na, na. Hey, hey, hey. Good bye…
- @Ipstenu As soon as they settle internally who gets to do it. By rank? Seniority? Drawing lots? in reply to Ipstenu 19:23:18, 2020-11-06
- @Ipstenu Best. Day. On. The. Job. Ever. in reply to Ipstenu 19:28:55, 2020-11-06
- dang, this guy sounds *presidential* 21:53:23, 2020-11-06
- I want to see a whole new series of
"Fireside Chat with Uncle Joe" 21:58:48, 2020-11-06
- God hath spoken. https://t.co/zLVf8CIQ5g 21:59:37, 2020-11-06
- RT @mcwm: wowww this headline and lede combo
https://t.co/VJLt5rRz5L https://t.co/MU4jjG3G5E 12:53:09, 2020-11-07
- RT @pdmcleod: Outside the White House right now. https://t.co/mrZ6zfpXhL 12:54:03, 2020-11-07
- RT @STEMthebleeding: @john_sipher Hey John, did you see the Australian paper for tomorrow? https://t.co/9lCQPdATnX 13:38:39, 2020-11-07
- Yes you did! https://t.co/UtBNYIf0e9 13:50:45, 2020-11-07
- 👇 at least the Biden team knows what's *supposed* to happen. https://t.co/HYVjdQGFM1 13:59:55, 2020-11-07
- Der Spiegel wins this meme. 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/sNdL7iq8y9 14:03:59, 2020-11-07
- And just like that, Nazis are bad again. https://t.co/JRncHwd6ly 14:11:16, 2020-11-07
- This looks like a people whose nightmare is over. https://t.co/LPMxrK4WyM 14:16:53, 2020-11-07
- @krst Print a pike to mount it on? in reply to krst 14:20:39, 2020-11-07
- 🤣🤣🤣 👇👇👇 Yes. This. https://t.co/XNQ7hqryru 14:22:36, 2020-11-07
- @TheRickWilson @kurteichenwald The entire world is issuing a collective sign of relief. in reply to TheRickWilson 14:25:21, 2020-11-07
- RT @MichLKosinski: Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.
In the end, they all came for him. 14:26:10, 2020-11-07
- @biannagolodryga @HelenKennedy Traditionally, Canada. in reply to biannagolodryga 14:28:04, 2020-11-07
- @biannagolodryga @HelenKennedy Netanyahu should just tweet, "Yes, Biden could have made the deal, but quicker, bett… https://t.co/pO5uVZPVk9 in reply to biannagolodryga 14:29:50, 2020-11-07
- RT @Acosta: How it started // how it’s going https://t.co/EwGVNOOAVl 14:34:06, 2020-11-07
- RT @HamillHimself: #BestEpisode_EVER https://t.co/n7oJx9BrhE 14:38:36, 2020-11-07
- It's such a relief when your neighbour decides to finally put out their dumpster fire. https://t.co/4WaKWVztHp 14:43:18, 2020-11-07
- @bwgilchrist @Instacart Is the new co-op open yet? in reply to bwgilchrist 14:47:17, 2020-11-07
- @StuffCCLikes Aren't there a bunch of verses they tweeted about obeying authority and God picking the leaders or so… https://t.co/SIHbCAnt5t in reply to StuffCCLikes 14:49:37, 2020-11-07
- Every reporter right now 👇 https://t.co/B3ZcghV4r5 14:54:46, 2020-11-07
- @thehill Bank the scourge. in reply to thehill 14:57:52, 2020-11-07
- @thehill *Ban* the scourge. in reply to thehill 14:58:20, 2020-11-07
- Amazing https://t.co/UaueyKNDcZ 15:01:33, 2020-11-07
- Dear @SpeakerPelosi,
You still have time to impeach him again. Just saying.
- America, we are all SO PROUD of 50.6% of you!!
- Dear MAGAs saying they'd move to Canada if Trump lost:
– socialized medicine
– gun control
– limits to free speech… https://t.co/nkF36HQnck 15:40:02, 2020-11-07
- I'm starting to feel a real sense of anticipation right now spreading across the land, as people all over just can'… https://t.co/63gzKldaPa 17:38:18, 2020-11-07
- I think there's not nearly enough being said about this. It's just so… emblematic. https://t.co/XfWfqf1Gn4 17:59:26, 2020-11-07
- RT @sunshine_jan: @thatbilloakley @MaryCarstensen Love this review on four seasons landscaping page 👇👀👇
😂🤣😂 https://t.co/nELTU790vF 18:03:31, 2020-11-07
- RT @pattonoswalt: This is not over. For we shall mount our righteous stand at Four Seasons Total Landscaping. Next to Fantasy Island Adult… 18:43:32, 2020-11-07
- RT @BrentSirota: The Four Seasons Total Landscaping debacle is why we can't have parody anymore. These people simply cannot be outclowned.… 18:45:32, 2020-11-07
- Biden's speech on 🔥 exactly what America needs to hear, needs to be inspired with.
- Impeached one-term president who lost the popular vote twice. #Trump 20:20:38, 2020-11-07
- @BriannaWu I respect that. in reply to BriannaWu 20:21:00, 2020-11-07
- Am I they only one who's hesitant to refer to #Biden as 46 yet because with #Trump, anything could still happen?
- With ONE SPEECH, Biden just took America through a complete 180° turn without giving anybody whiplash, just relief… https://t.co/EpeLAdqmxN 20:41:53, 2020-11-07
- RT @KaivanShroff: KARMA: @HillaryClinton is one of New York’s electors for the Electoral College this year — that means she will get to cas… 20:46:02, 2020-11-07
- RT @tammyhileman: @AOC How it Started. How it's Going. https://t.co/lEIVURYsNB 20:46:44, 2020-11-07
- RT @Jillbiden46: Retweet this if you’re proud of @JoeBiden speech tonight. 20:47:11, 2020-11-07
- RT @davidmackau: ANTIFA IS RIOTING https://t.co/cXWCYIRAAh 20:47:43, 2020-11-07
- RT @BrentToderian: Trump even lost to Greta tonight. https://t.co/KTIfCtPoKY 20:50:52, 2020-11-07
- @alysonshane Me, to the room when he finished: in case you forgot, that's what a president sounds like. in reply to alysonshane 20:54:56, 2020-11-07
- RT @SarahWatson42: Trump: The radical left is trying to destroy Christmas.
- RT @HayeseLaw: Ummm college football delaying the start of the only SNL episode anybody has cared about for years is peak 2020. 🙄 23:00:15, 2020-11-07
- Well, yeah. https://t.co/PqN6Drya7w 23:02:50, 2020-11-07
- RT @bobharrisdotcom: You could describe the last 4 years as
NONSTOP SCANDAL, OUTRAGES, FAILS
or anagram that into
FOUR SEASONS TOTAL LAN… 23:47:24, 2020-11-07
- What I *really* want to know now is how much the landscaping company charged for the use of its parking lot. 23:51:23, 2020-11-07
- @ThatEricAlper No, no, you have to stop and – okay, you got me. in reply to ThatEricAlper 00:02:17, 2020-11-08
- RT @jpbrammer: the moral arc of the universe is long but bends toward four seasons total landscaping between the sex shop and the crematori… 01:07:32, 2020-11-08
- RT @LincolnsBible: “Moose and Squirrel stole vote.” https://t.co/aivVaM6n0h 13:02:37, 2020-11-08
- @ParkerMolloy It's because the only legit arguments they have are against straw men. That's how they arrange their talking points. in reply to ParkerMolloy 13:13:27, 2020-11-08
- Absolutely, this. https://t.co/SMeEQiSn9r 13:23:56, 2020-11-08
- @estherschindler Remember when a friend gave you a file and you felt you needed to return his floppy disk because i… https://t.co/7uX6CaeZDR in reply to estherschindler 13:38:24, 2020-11-08
- This morning the President-Elect went to church as usual, while the President went golfing, as usual.
- @StuffCCLikes @VicBergerIV ooof. in reply to StuffCCLikes 16:57:21, 2020-11-08
- @wthrockmorton Twitter, but upside-down and backwards. Yeah, that tracks. in reply to wthrockmorton 18:58:06, 2020-11-08
- RT @KBAndersen: https://t.co/Z5LRA5GwQ0 19:07:56, 2020-11-08
- @thehill At the moment, that sounds pretty good to me. in reply to thehill 19:12:52, 2020-11-08
- I think if Twitter had been around at the time, people on it would have been calling for General Douglas MacArthur'… https://t.co/Mjlp3GHWp3 19:29:05, 2020-11-08
- @missrogue @estherschindler @erinbury @skstock I can't imagine paying $0.10/word and expecting a high level of expe… https://t.co/Jz4yBHx4FX in reply to missrogue 21:16:49, 2020-11-08
- @estherschindler @missrogue @erinbury @skstock But you're worth it, not everyone is. I know how you edit. ;-) in reply to estherschindler 21:17:39, 2020-11-08
- @missrogue @estherschindler @erinbury @skstock That's way too low – as you obviously know based on what you're payi… https://t.co/cRwKa97yY9 in reply to missrogue 21:21:51, 2020-11-08
- @missrogue @estherschindler @erinbury @skstock fwiw, $2.50 is more than you'd pay for most web copy, and at that ra… https://t.co/fOdT86Hcjy in reply to missrogue 21:26:04, 2020-11-08
- @missrogue @estherschindler @erinbury @skstock That makes a big difference! + Pref rates for ongoing clients. Regio… https://t.co/EZUrMOpUG6 in reply to missrogue 21:31:13, 2020-11-08
- @missrogue @estherschindler @erinbury @skstock wrt original question – if @erinbury is still reading, I think your… https://t.co/tLpMCxF0xZ in reply to missrogue 21:35:44, 2020-11-08
- @chrislhayes @BrideOfLinux … as part of a chain gang. in reply to chrislhayes 23:44:03, 2020-11-08
- RT @biscuitkitten: For your Zoom call this week. https://t.co/O0VpBPhc3e 11:34:10, 2020-11-09
- @DoctorAjayita Lack of access to decent passenger rail service. in reply to DoctorAjayita 12:32:59, 2020-11-09
- @RodSalm I think they're on it, but I only read the headline, not the story.
- @thehill Probably for saying he'd work with Biden's Transition Team. in reply to thehill 12:45:46, 2020-11-09
- Guys, I just took one of those "are you a robot" tests online, and based on the result, I just realized none of thi… https://t.co/EeokIBa4kl 12:54:52, 2020-11-09
- @Kasparov63 Putin is still mourning the loss of his favourite puppet. in reply to Kasparov63 13:03:30, 2020-11-09
- Absolutely that's how we see it. I might retweet this daily until January 20th. https://t.co/f3yWyWVETc 13:07:54, 2020-11-09
- 👇 That's the tip, right there. Everyone whining for Friesen's resignation have your anger misplaced. As I keep sayi… https://t.co/iySl1zH1ZB 13:14:26, 2020-11-09
- @HelenKennedy It truly is *The American Pup-Dream" in reply to HelenKennedy 13:45:26, 2020-11-09
- RT @thehill: Business groups applaud Biden's push for masks https://t.co/JVZfRgbHhK https://t.co/Mn3nxqqkp1 21:46:56, 2020-11-09
- RT @BillR: If you thought disinformation on Facebook was a problem during our election, just wait until you see how it is shredding the fab… 22:33:45, 2020-11-09
- See, I knew Biden would do things right. #WordPress https://t.co/avsbAu6rbl 22:36:55, 2020-11-09
- RT @twwgifs: trump’s family trying to decide whose turn it is to talk to him about conceding https://t.co/7xMx3JWrAM 00:29:41, 2020-11-10
- ‘There are obviously two educations. One should teach us how to make a living and the other how to live. Surely the… https://t.co/OMDtMP7Vz0 12:24:26, 2020-11-10
- @John_Hudson W. T. ACTUAL. F. !!?? in reply to John_Hudson 12:42:01, 2020-11-10
- @philletourneau "…ought to be enough for anybody." 🤔 in reply to philletourneau 12:45:12, 2020-11-10
- I want this tech setup for my home office. 👇 https://t.co/tapXY5UJYn 12:47:59, 2020-11-10
- @thehill @TheHillOpinion I'm laughing, in my best Kenneth Copeland imitation. HA😆HA😂HA😅! in reply to thehill 12:51:51, 2020-11-10
- @RodSalm D&D with life-size minis! in reply to RodSalm 15:31:15, 2020-11-10
- RT @sesamestreet: how it started: how it’s going: https://t.co/jYj2yzHeva 15:50:53, 2020-11-10
- @thehill Well, *someone* should pay attention to them. in reply to thehill 15:54:03, 2020-11-10
- RT @bkives: [Bottom line, to those who remain confused:
Is contact necessary for care or life functions? See your peeps.
Is it optional?… 15:55:26, 2020-11-10
- Twitter delivers once again. <3 https://t.co/aL6yibW0sk 15:57:05, 2020-11-10
- @Sundae_Gurl Inauguration Day. It's been steadily downhill ever since. in reply to Sundae_Gurl 15:57:51, 2020-11-10
- RT @fairdinkumbrad: To honour the memory of those who have served their country, the @PoppyBlanket was hung in the @MBLegislature today, pr… 16:02:47, 2020-11-10
- RT @JRubinBlogger: This is as landslidey as US elections get these days. 20:05:48, 2020-11-10
- @MOSKALelectric @Iam_Canadian @JennArndt @ianmcc How about this: I still haven't had a haircut since the beginning… https://t.co/ayqa9COJy9 in reply to MOSKALelectric 20:09:06, 2020-11-10
- RT @marceldirsus: This video of Chancellor Merkel congratulating @JoeBiden and @KamalaHarris is worth your time. Merkel talks about German… 20:24:24, 2020-11-10
- @JennArndt @RodSalm @MOSKALelectric @Iam_Canadian @ianmcc Is it a schedule if you just go for a cut every few inches, whenever? in reply to JennArndt 21:44:10, 2020-11-10
- RT @ubi_works: We're excited to share with you a new report by the
Canadian Centre for Economic Analysis (CANCEA) which could be a "game-c… 13:46:03, 2020-11-11
- 👇 https://t.co/1YZ3we89l7 https://t.co/TUZhdBO4Hq 13:55:56, 2020-11-11
- RT @Greyseeker: De Adder hits it out of the park again….. https://t.co/WVJfJcvOOh 14:07:05, 2020-11-11
- TAKE MY MONEY!!! https://t.co/nrX76KE9R6 14:11:31, 2020-11-11
- @JennArndt @RodSalm @MOSKALelectric @Iam_Canadian @ianmcc Now I'm thinking about this:
https://t.co/koxYJuEM9n in reply to JennArndt 14:28:08, 2020-11-11
- This looks like the right direction, but I guess only time will tell if it's just Blackwashing (is that a word yet)?
https://t.co/YpXJAyQGo6 14:51:01, 2020-11-11
- @jbouie @PodSaveAmerica c'mon, when did you think they were ever hiding it? in reply to jbouie 14:58:57, 2020-11-11
- RT @ReelQuinn: A shame that the Trumps won’t meet with the Bidens at the White House. Joe and Jill could give them a tour and explain the h… 16:01:33, 2020-11-11
- @Scribulatora In another 20 years, everyone will be all like, "Hey, remember that time the military had to remove t… https://t.co/XmGStW0ori in reply to Scribulatora 22:18:44, 2020-11-11
- I so appreciate when there's thought preceding angry-tweeting some blame-laden partisan complaint. Hmm, maybe there… https://t.co/cDKZMED56t 22:33:07, 2020-11-11
- LInkedIn just sent me an email suggesting I congratulate someone who passed away on their recent work anniversary, and… hmmm. 22:51:09, 2020-11-11
- @stevelambertwpg Concur.
Better discussions here than elsewhere, but I can expect too much of people :)
- RT @MackCollier: Ok this made me laugh out loud! https://t.co/DWbW7wxang 23:01:53, 2020-11-11
- @ianmcc @RodSalm @bkives @withfilesfrom @AndrewLorenz17 To be fair, that industry doesn't have public coming & goin… https://t.co/pHVwfKzqHk in reply to ianmcc 23:05:50, 2020-11-11
- @ianmcc @RodSalm @bkives @withfilesfrom @AndrewLorenz17 You have to think it through before deciding it's all about… https://t.co/FDggUEI0Is in reply to toderash 23:07:28, 2020-11-11
- @bwgilchrist @Iam_Canadian @ianmcc Is politics the area where the expertise & influence of porn stars and priests overlaps? in reply to bwgilchrist 23:10:07, 2020-11-11
- @ianmcc Absolutely this is MBPC's biggest problem, far and above any policy decisions… which might not be so bad… https://t.co/FA7nEN6vJO in reply to ianmcc 23:11:22, 2020-11-11
- @ianmcc @RodSalm @bkives @withfilesfrom @AndrewLorenz17 Absolutely messaging @ issue: communication is single bigge… https://t.co/3A3PGl1LAl in reply to ianmcc 23:14:38, 2020-11-11
- @ianmcc @RodSalm @bkives @withfilesfrom @AndrewLorenz17 I totally get that; plus any relief comes from the Feds, no… https://t.co/WXdX0yKKNY in reply to ianmcc 23:18:43, 2020-11-11
- @ianmcc @RodSalm @bkives @withfilesfrom @AndrewLorenz17 (fwiw I'm reading you more as frustrated than genuinely ang… https://t.co/dRunL6QYIJ in reply to ianmcc 23:19:48, 2020-11-11
- Thinking it through, it seems to me that harsh restrictions are necessary in MB for a fairly simple reason: the pub… https://t.co/uderx6GiqX 23:24:27, 2020-11-11
- @ianmcc @RodSalm @bkives @withfilesfrom @AndrewLorenz17 Thinking about the nature of exclusions and apparent walk-b… https://t.co/UERWTITh2w in reply to ianmcc 23:29:39, 2020-11-11
- @WinnaPig @ianmcc @RodSalm @bkives @withfilesfrom @AndrewLorenz17 Yes. I presume the written act/public notice must… https://t.co/AXovHBN5I0 in reply to WinnaPig 23:35:50, 2020-11-11
- @drewwpg Ha!
Comms from MBPCs are so bad, I'm thinking…. do they even *have* a comms staff? in reply to drewwpg 23:37:33, 2020-11-11
- @ianmcc Take care, & take heart. The Mandalorian awaits. :-) in reply to ianmcc 23:38:38, 2020-11-11
- @WinnaPig @ianmcc @RodSalm @bkives @withfilesfrom @AndrewLorenz17 I'm gonna treat that as rhetorical, because some cans of worms…
;-) in reply to WinnaPig 23:40:38, 2020-11-11
- @audettenic HelpNextDoor – *snicker*
- 👇 The full explanation
- @uniquegeek1 @audettenic That's fair: good messaging still needs approval & execution. in reply to uniquegeek1 08:27:33, 2020-11-12
- RT @Scribulatora: "There are more Q-Anon people in the Republican caucus than there are minorities."
Steve Schmidt 08:33:02, 2020-11-12
- @ianmcc I'm not sure these are contradictory, but it's definitely confusing!
- I said this last night, but I liked it so much Imma just say it again ICYMI:
- @ianmcc I hadn't read it like that, but you're right that it's 2 different approaches.
- @ianmcc I always second-guess myself when I agree with Broadbeck. No evidence Roussin was told to walk it back, but… https://t.co/LiQlDlAsmC in reply to ianmcc 09:51:37, 2020-11-12
- RT @FPWellman: They Republicans don’t want the military to vote. Chew on that. https://t.co/t6rgsU9hEi 10:05:02, 2020-11-12
- I've taken to wondering lately if Idiocracy might have been too optimistic. 10:11:22, 2020-11-12
- @thehill Responded counsel for Trump, "No, really, it's just that they're easier to disenfranchise. Wait, wait, you can't print that!!!" in reply to thehill 10:18:01, 2020-11-12
- Manitoba PC communications strategy, paraphrased:
"Gun, meet foot." 10:19:28, 2020-11-12
- (Don't forget to take it out of your mouth first.) in reply to toderash 10:27:51, 2020-11-12
- @JillFilipovic @susie_parker This surprises me in absolutely no way at all. It will *still* take decades more to re… https://t.co/XneciMTeAZ in reply to JillFilipovic 11:32:26, 2020-11-12
- @OhNoSheTwitnt https://t.co/rJfp1dcZHL in reply to OhNoSheTwitnt 11:46:41, 2020-11-12
- @ThatEricAlper That's legit. in reply to ThatEricAlper 12:02:29, 2020-11-12
- @JenHanson8 @JenZoratti 💯 in reply to JenHanson8 12:07:59, 2020-11-12
- @CIAspygirl I stumbled over the phrase "Giuliani's analysis" and became afraid. in reply to CIAspygirl 12:09:30, 2020-11-12
- @krysanarchivist @JenHanson8 @JenZoratti I like this idea: open-sourced community contributions to what MB govt sho… https://t.co/e2xnwWAZ8T in reply to krysanarchivist 12:13:01, 2020-11-12
- @Scribulatora @PierrePoilievre Those who think an angry attack dog is good as long as it's your own angry attack do… https://t.co/DlUXhs2PBN in reply to Scribulatora 12:28:29, 2020-11-12
- 🤩 https://t.co/f8kCQrxWRj 12:42:20, 2020-11-12
- Can I just try to summarize what I think @roussin_brent is trying to say here? The message seems unclear to people,… https://t.co/xbAPclSCRh 13:41:37, 2020-11-12
- * If you don't want people to socialize at all, why does the order say 5 people? Because that's the margin of your… https://t.co/kDaVzRdb8D in reply to toderash 13:41:38, 2020-11-12
- * We're asking the wrong question (distractions, semantics & loopholes").
Wrong: "Am I allowed to ___?"
Right: "Is… https://t.co/WSq1ZwxRw2 in reply to toderash 13:41:38, 2020-11-12
- * If the official order is worded differently, if your neighbour does something differently, forget it and just pay… https://t.co/5yaFRJBXGy in reply to toderash 13:41:38, 2020-11-12
- In case there's still any doubt, ignore everything and stay home.
- To sum up:
- Trump's election emboldened racists.
Biden's election emboldened COVID measures. https://t.co/NY9LlVNq9R 15:01:13, 2020-11-12
- Starting a rumour that Parler was covertly started by the NSA to spy on citizens.
- @kentonlarsen @jeope Whatever you do, don't take the media's word for it, they don't call elections. in reply to kentonlarsen 15:35:56, 2020-11-12
- @IrishofManitoba As long as you're not socializing. in reply to IrishofManitoba 15:39:22, 2020-11-12
- Can't wait to read this. https://t.co/oy395C2qm4 17:33:45, 2020-11-12
- @timethief @umairh No wonder the Republicans don't want to pay for education. in reply to timethief 17:35:42, 2020-11-12
- Is This a Coup, or Just Another Trump Con?
“He couldn’t organize a one-car funeral, he sure as hell can’t organize… https://t.co/m00FD5YIlN 20:06:06, 2020-11-12
- Revised Theory: Trump post-election lawsuits aren't even intended to win; he knows how frivolous they are. Point is… https://t.co/2SQdCy8BX7 21:59:37, 2020-11-12
- It fits. Deny the loss to get suckers to donate for legal fight. Plan rallies, keep the sham going & don't concede… https://t.co/gIbKNEdWfF in reply to toderash 22:05:39, 2020-11-12
- He'll need a legal fund, but not for the election. Legal fees won't start to mount significantly until he's out of office. 22:07:19, 2020-11-12
- RT @Remy_Anne: it’s not actually a coup unless it comes from the coup d'état region of france, otherwise it’s just a sparkling authoritaria… 22:20:41, 2020-11-12
- 🤨 https://t.co/J2AzBsMnA5 22:31:01, 2020-11-12
- https://t.co/tDpE5aN9zA https://t.co/eZhNI7xmFg 23:38:02, 2020-11-12