- @ohryan Wife just told me hers were 2 days & my daughter's were 3 days, but both are good imo; delay of that much m… https://t.co/JbqBd0MfhP in reply to ohryan 13:44:13, 2020-11-13
- This improves my day just looking at it. https://t.co/kBqJL5oYOL 14:01:43, 2020-11-13
- @Scribulatora wow. "Bad province! No health for you!"
- RT @JesseLynStoner: It's easy to get caught in a conspiracy theory trap when you don't trust those who are giving you information.
But th… 14:13:22, 2020-11-13
- Senator-Elect Potatotown is a moron. https://t.co/GVpR6hlfHn 21:40:53, 2020-11-13
- RT @AstroKatie: I like how 100 years later teenagers on TikTok reinvented silent movies 21:54:23, 2020-11-13
- Six months ago he tried to make a deal for US exclusivity on a vaccine, f*ck the rest of the world. It's not only r… https://t.co/k8YMY1H73p 22:09:37, 2020-11-13
- Hey, a happy moment in the Twitter timeline! https://t.co/FSujwdQdZO 22:11:17, 2020-11-13
- @RodSalm @alysonshane Seconded. in reply to RodSalm 22:19:16, 2020-11-13
- RT @Alt_NASA: https://t.co/XtszZNFoun 22:41:16, 2020-11-13
- They've gotten this one way wrong, right alongside allowing walmart et al to sell non-essentials. https://t.co/slnTFMXa3N 22:47:44, 2020-11-13
- RT @Strandjunker: 2 died of Ebola: They said Obama should resign.
4 died in Benghazi: They had Hillary testify for 11 hours, held 33 heari… 12:29:02, 2020-11-14
- Just think how dashing Trump is going to look for 2021, all made up in his favourite bronzer & perfectly coifed, sp… https://t.co/xQPwdeNupG 12:35:57, 2020-11-14
- 👇 winner of memes. https://t.co/YozLqsHI0F 12:37:38, 2020-11-14
- @jengerson I think Mexico has been working on this for 60 years already. in reply to jengerson 12:42:54, 2020-11-14
- I'm just going to loop this for about 700 times now, ok bye. 💔🎶🎷⛈️ https://t.co/dNIJwX6PrP 12:47:38, 2020-11-14
- RT @MaggieJordanACN: 🍷 https://t.co/rItoWmyYN7 10:54:42, 2020-11-15
- @mwboyce Actually they did show up and issue tickets. Apparently took down plate numbers & photographs as well sinc… https://t.co/IVmvY7ZmkX in reply to mwboyce 10:58:20, 2020-11-15
- @mwboyce As long as somebody fines these wingnuts, I'm good. :-) in reply to mwboyce 11:02:57, 2020-11-15
- Another thing we've learned in the last eight months: despite all the stockpiled guns and canned goods, "survivalis… https://t.co/KC7vBd2Rvh 13:59:05, 2020-11-15
- This is for @ianmcc https://t.co/xcm1qoFwjA 14:02:33, 2020-11-15
- @KatiePhang @JoyceWhiteVance 1) the election is over
2) Biden won
3) my dog is adorable https://t.co/q9e0GpV17D in reply to KatiePhang 14:50:10, 2020-11-15
- 👇 this is past inane as a legal argument. Seriously, a so-called news outlet arguing they have no duty to the truth… https://t.co/OAaaCeX2cd 15:21:03, 2020-11-15
- @RevTwigg I'm thinking that if we don't get the intensity of meaning to Advent in 2020, we never will.
- Haven't read the article yet, but it's cute how they think Evangelicalism has any future. Its American form has bas… https://t.co/Ije0j7cCh3 15:30:28, 2020-11-15
- @asmamk Wow, it's a new century! in reply to asmamk 15:31:34, 2020-11-15
- Yup. Major takeaway from this election is that Republicans are still in charge. Despite record voter turnout, it wa… https://t.co/MEELeW0Her 15:38:26, 2020-11-15
- RT @TIME: Eight months after the World Health Organization declared a global pandemic, COVID-19 is reaching the last places on Earth that r… 16:54:20, 2020-11-15
- The lies are unimaginative. To tell what they're like & what they're up to, just read the accusatory part of their… https://t.co/Ftv7NtfDwg 18:38:40, 2020-11-15
- @BrideOfLinux @jlwallen Yeah, this is dumb. Installed my first Linux desktop 20 years ago & there's been one+ of th… https://t.co/lsPBrXA8wo in reply to BrideOfLinux 18:43:26, 2020-11-15
- @FryersPg @cdemrys Don't mention the war!
Does that count?
- @cdemrys @FryersPg Ack! *Specific* movie!
- @linuxtoday Hey, @Aband_nthecar here's a game-changer: people won't even have to get half-dressed-up for zoom meeti… https://t.co/ea0kgoqWLF in reply to linuxtoday 11:24:10, 2020-11-16
- RT @sadmonsters: Biden should start his inaugural speech by saying, “Well, that was weird.” 11:30:29, 2020-11-16
- Yeah, I mock stupidity, but this kind is just *chilling*. There should be manslaughter charges for people spreading… https://t.co/5SlOXWkZn8 11:43:28, 2020-11-16
- @thehill In the portrait, he should be wearing an orange jumpsuit.
- RT @ChiBluesHistory: Play #bluesmusic with your mouse.
Even if you’ve never held a #guitar you can have fun playing a blues lead on this si… 12:17:08, 2020-11-16
- @Aband_nthecar @linuxtoday Now I'm thinking about it, I think we had this same conversation like 3 months ago. #2020 in reply to Aband_nthecar 12:22:48, 2020-11-16
- "Bigly." This will not be a return to the Obama years.
- @kgrace @govnoem We're absolutely astonished by what's happening in SD. Not sure what it's like from county to coun… https://t.co/TIRPXWkaR7 in reply to kgrace 13:14:49, 2020-11-16
- So @bkives is sounding extremely frustrated in his follow-up question on the #Covid19MB presser call right now. I c… https://t.co/z2iMNzoYjA 13:23:22, 2020-11-16
- In other news, the Fort Garry home care office where my wife works has gotten N95 masks now. I offer a very muted "… https://t.co/5N3ufvwDN0 13:31:12, 2020-11-16
- My daughter just came up with a great idea: she wants to go around and taser anyone she finds not wearing a mask.… https://t.co/Vm0G9L0Wh7 13:33:38, 2020-11-16
- Hey @twitter, how is it that I still can't compose a thread in @tweetdeck? I know it's 2020 and you're busy, but I'… https://t.co/owLoiu1jmX 13:57:49, 2020-11-16
- @jeope @DoubleEmMartin #want in reply to jeope 14:44:39, 2020-11-16
- Great News! Help from the MB Gov't to tide over small businesses while they're looking for real help to weather the… https://t.co/AAIslppwpt 14:48:44, 2020-11-16
- Can I just offer the #Pallister Gov't some advice on restrictions for #CovidMB right now? It's not complicated, but… https://t.co/6YSCUmJ6cK 15:34:24, 2020-11-16
- 1) Cease-and-desist with the whole #RestartMB campaign. Full Stop. We know the reality, so stop shouting past it. T… https://t.co/27BlmJXoPO in reply to toderash 15:34:25, 2020-11-16
- 2) Level playing field between small biz & big-box stores. WalMart, Superstore, Costco etc not allowed to sell non-… https://t.co/YrVA4UmCTk in reply to toderash 15:34:25, 2020-11-16
- 3) If less than 75% of your inventory is essential items, you are curbside only. Sorry Canadian Tire, Cabella's, IK… https://t.co/EVY4TU8ucf in reply to toderash 15:34:25, 2020-11-16
- 4) Non-essential items that may require in-person purchasing such as vehicles or major appliances may be done by ap… https://t.co/HzqUVJrAt3 in reply to toderash 15:34:25, 2020-11-16
- 5) Introduce "MB Local Delivery Tax Credit" to partially defray added cost of consumers using delivery services ins… https://t.co/z4oGCQtAe7 in reply to toderash 15:34:26, 2020-11-16
- 6) Fix communications campaign messaging:
– provide clear direction
– explain logic to restrictions
– inform wrt CO… https://t.co/D3SRZwVof3 in reply to toderash 15:34:26, 2020-11-16
- 7) Fix comms tactics:
– pamphlet to every home w/clear guidelines on how-to masks, hand/surface sanitizing, distanc… https://t.co/hKn4JU2b9b in reply to toderash 15:34:26, 2020-11-16
- As I said at top, needs @BrianPallister's buy-in, no matter what experts, cabinet, & public are telling him/us. Not… https://t.co/fh2jYThxty in reply to toderash 15:34:27, 2020-11-16
- @ianmcc I think my plan makes sense. Anything else to add?
https://t.co/bV7KxdBW6r in reply to ianmcc 15:52:57, 2020-11-16
- @ianmcc Sadly too true. I think there's a reasonably good team in place, Brian just has to listen to what they're s… https://t.co/voGjpP4dkh in reply to ianmcc 16:01:15, 2020-11-16
- RT @picardonhealth: @RemAuthier @bkives "'COVID is beating us,' Manitoba Premier Brian Pallister said. But he’s wrong: We are letting the v… 16:04:53, 2020-11-16
- @ohryan indeed. this is a harsh reality of the pandemic, and the prov/fed gov'ts both need to help re-establish sma… https://t.co/jC9qpqbwgO in reply to ohryan 16:08:40, 2020-11-16
- @thehill To be fair, *nobody* could think THAT far afield. in reply to thehill 21:10:36, 2020-11-16
- Dear @BrianPallister,
- @RevTwigg @mwboyce "ok"
- Cineplex just sent me an email telling me to buy gift cards.
- @ianmcc @danlett @WinnipegNews indeed!
- Torn between laughter and a jaw-dropping realization that we've got our own conspiracy wing-nuts cut from the same… https://t.co/PbI4lebxyv 21:41:32, 2020-11-16
- Someday we're going to find out how close Trump brought the world to global armed conflict, and it's going to be WA… https://t.co/2Pb976DNPN 00:21:57, 2020-11-17
- @SantiagoReports @JohnKWhite @Digidave Man on the street interviews tend only to prove that intelligence is not typ… https://t.co/p4kEsSTzH4 in reply to SantiagoReports 00:23:50, 2020-11-17
- RT @bkives: Lessons from Australia: Victoria shows the world what a real #COVID19 lockdown looks like | CBC News https://t.co/dXg77XGN3x 10:47:15, 2020-11-17
- RT @donwinslow: NEW VIDEO: #AmericaNeedsGeorgia TURN VOLUME UP!!
REAL CHANGE begins with… 10:50:28, 2020-11-17
- 👇 this is who they are. Impeach, arrest, replace, whatever it takes to find honest integrity in place of power-hung… https://t.co/M5Or7GPODZ 10:54:55, 2020-11-17
- @emmaewood To the tune of "Jolene", I presume? 😆 in reply to emmaewood 10:56:32, 2020-11-17
- This whole Harry Styles dress thing,I just gotta be honest and say what's bugging me. I think he needed a bit more color, not so drab. 11:04:52, 2020-11-17
- @jilliancynth @cariboucoffee In what kind of sane justice system can a sheriff override the law because he doesn't… https://t.co/qBQPUcUWWI in reply to jilliancynth 11:11:44, 2020-11-17
- TFW you see the FedEx truck stop on your street, but it's just something for your neighbour. https://t.co/hvgCQlhQjK 13:34:18, 2020-11-17
- @annatodddd Well, yeah. I wonder if this is how the dog feels when the mailman passes by. in reply to annatodddd 13:47:04, 2020-11-17
- @hughhewitt @LindseyGrahamSC @SenateJudiciary Apparently you missed a few of his attributes, most notably that he a… https://t.co/hXz7iV5Vz0 in reply to hughhewitt 15:10:20, 2020-11-17
- RT @existentialcoms: Twitter: "we are introducing this exciting new feature…"
Me: "I don't care."
Twitter: "but you will be able to–"
Me: "… 15:17:54, 2020-11-17
- @CDN_Dimension @christoaivalis The logic is deeply flawed: there may be many other reasons to vote against it, such… https://t.co/nEDR8p4iRj in reply to CDN_Dimension 15:34:24, 2020-11-17
- RT @TeresaScassa: Here's another interesting comparison between #BillC11 and #PIPEDA – it has to do with the workhorse provision in PIPEDA… 15:41:49, 2020-11-17
- In his 2016 campaign, Trump promised America would get tired of winning so much. Now in a little-appreciated commit… https://t.co/bcsLy046ia 15:47:25, 2020-11-17
- RT @slashdot: 'Profitboss' Is Saving Restaurants From Heavy Delivery App Fees https://t.co/canWyZcGFy 15:54:30, 2020-11-17
- "coward mode"
- Everyone: hey Twitter, we want an edit button!
Twitter: you can delete tweets.
- When some numbskull drives around the city with their brights on, other drivers should be empowered to pull them ov… https://t.co/pm3nenbhLD 17:30:15, 2020-11-17
- Four Seasons Opacity Landscaping 👇 https://t.co/pCbEQHwVqs 17:34:36, 2020-11-17
- @JetsObsessed @julespenner @bkives "step up" in reply to JetsObsessed 17:40:08, 2020-11-17
- @ianmcc @bkives Except the money that had been left there, that's off the kitchen table now. in reply to ianmcc 17:41:09, 2020-11-17
- RT @emilywithcurls: https://t.co/jbghcNwd0J 17:47:27, 2020-11-17
- (((shudder))) https://t.co/ar6PWXWTlX 17:53:13, 2020-11-17
- Whatever plan you had as a fallback for "when all else fails", it's probably time to dust it off. 17:57:12, 2020-11-17
- @ChrisPurdyCP @stevelambertwpg He leaves everything on the kitchen table though. in reply to ChrisPurdyCP 18:02:31, 2020-11-17
- The problem with Facebook. https://t.co/BtNqY78xAV 18:06:06, 2020-11-17
- Shout-out to @CBC where I just learned that platypuses glow under UV light.
- @Scribulatora I think it's the weight of The One Ring causing him to look and feel thin, like butter scraped over t… https://t.co/KliMSQR5GV in reply to Scribulatora 19:06:17, 2020-11-17
- I must say I've also noticed how nice and cozy my mask keeps my nose in the chilly air. Masks FTW. https://t.co/fJOhkrTi01 19:08:49, 2020-11-17
- @thehill It's true! One side of the debate has scientific disciplines like alchemy and astrology going for it. in reply to thehill 19:13:27, 2020-11-17
- Dear GOP,
If you don't fund an adequate education, you and up with elected officials who think science includes alc… https://t.co/2RNmF59sNG 19:15:57, 2020-11-17
- @fourfoldway @bdgordonatlarge Thanks for quantifying the amount of time I'm actually wasting daily. in reply to fourfoldway 19:18:30, 2020-11-17
- @aprildunford Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease in reply to aprildunford 19:20:30, 2020-11-17
- Just a week or two to go before Trump starts suggesting he should be able to fire SCOTUS justices at will. 19:22:53, 2020-11-17
- @mb_anderson1 @DoubleEmMartin @heyjturner Not to mention that the evidence indicates people who work from home work more, not less. in reply to mb_anderson1 19:36:31, 2020-11-17
(mumbling to self): this isn't over…
(typing into Google): what is a faithless elector and how much do they cost? 19:50:10, 2020-11-17
- @hilaryagro Did you say "edit button"? No? So just another thing nobody wants then. in reply to hilaryagro 19:53:00, 2020-11-17
- @berkun They don't, but I think the question you might really asking is how they got linked?
- @berkun (See Max Weber.)
- @berkun and if you thought Jesus was still in his grave, you'd be sure he was rolling over in it.
- @berkun ok, 1 more: last bit is kinda relevant, looked a bit like this:
- @berkun @AtomicAdMan If you wan to chase it down, you mike look at Kate Bowler's book Blessed: A History of the Ame… https://t.co/ebfOzzEDA0 in reply to berkun 23:12:16, 2020-11-17
- @bkives …just in from the "seen it all before" desk. in reply to bkives 00:10:15, 2020-11-18
- @freshgreenbeans That's quite the Venn diagram, but don't let anyone stop you. in reply to freshgreenbeans 00:11:40, 2020-11-18
- @Sundae_Gurl Heads-up: the "because" never stops, so it's more an an "as well as" thing than an "instead" thing. in reply to Sundae_Gurl 00:13:10, 2020-11-18
- RT @breadpr_mb: So #COVIDzero is trending & ppl are asking is it possible. Well here in Manitoba, we almost did it in July – we had 1 case… 01:04:59, 2020-11-18
- RT @drewwpg: Can someone ask Trump and Republicans how much they like other elements of Canada's electoral process like election-day regist… 11:11:24, 2020-11-18
- @drewwpg Voting in prisons, auto-registration with income tax, federal elections agency… in reply to drewwpg 11:14:41, 2020-11-18
- @drewwpg Hand-counted ballots with election-night results, but may not be practical until they stop also voting for… https://t.co/2PQP73uxlX in reply to drewwpg 11:24:24, 2020-11-18
- System Fail. Comms Fail.
Raise the noise level on this until the pieces fit properly: if you don't qualify, it impl… https://t.co/7JeAQ7n7mC 11:37:03, 2020-11-18
- @drewwpg Should say 9 propositions.
- Apparently I'm not following any fleeting people, which I take to be a good sign. I like people who don't dry up an… https://t.co/GWlis6xSOQ 11:44:16, 2020-11-18
- A #Fleet is how you mumble under your breath on Twitter so nobody will hear you. 11:54:59, 2020-11-18
- 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣👇👇👇 https://t.co/Vr9zf5YPsP 11:57:17, 2020-11-18
- RT @Eudaemonicus: https://t.co/FJoj2n75bG 11:58:33, 2020-11-18
- Also, and I can't believe this needs saying, a face shield does not filter your breathing. They sent different func… https://t.co/gJwi8ZmPE8 12:05:22, 2020-11-18
- Should be grounds for removal on the basis of intellectual incompetence. https://t.co/ZHjQLi9IhY 12:09:15, 2020-11-18
- I don't even know this person, but thought about this some more.
- If the #Pallister government wants to be specific in the grant app, they should have been more specific in the clos… https://t.co/xCGZNrHUhd in reply to toderash 12:28:52, 2020-11-18
- @stevelambertwpg clarify: face shields are not masks in reply to stevelambertwpg 12:52:56, 2020-11-18
- @WoodardColin @nytimes do you have a map of 11 regions overlaid with 2020 election and/or COVID rates? in reply to WoodardColin 12:55:18, 2020-11-18
- @bkives fyi, so far home care nurses are volunteering to work those shifts. "volunteer" status will change if necessary. in reply to bkives 12:56:49, 2020-11-18
- Shoutout to my wife the HomeCareNurse!
- She has the support of our family to do this, because
– she has tons of experience from Deer Lodge respiratory ward… https://t.co/ywgnFyiQlT in reply to toderash 14:03:44, 2020-11-18
- @timethief Oh great, next thing they'll be telling me this clove of garlic around my neck isn't doing any good. in reply to timethief 15:02:24, 2020-11-18
- @pulte Please tell me you're not going to drop them from a helicopter
- @thehill "Look, I'll put it in plain Newspeak for you," she said. "Those restrictions are not state-approved, becau… https://t.co/yL9BgrlZ2w in reply to thehill 15:21:31, 2020-11-18
- "A second [White House] official tells CNN their goal is to set so many fires that it will be hard for the Biden ad… https://t.co/mwnkYmLQg4 17:20:21, 2020-11-18
- These are the expected responses of someone with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
- @drewwpg Not unpopular, I totally agree.
- In TODAY's episode of "Things I'm so Stupid I Need to Learn Repeatedly," I've got some brand-new realizations that… https://t.co/ILx32C0xaw 20:24:53, 2020-11-18
- 1) People who post on Facebook don't want discussion, just emojis & agreement. Same people may post on Twitter, whe… https://t.co/ZjhVpU3EoQ in reply to toderash 20:24:54, 2020-11-18
- Lesson for me: Stay the Everloving F— OFF of Facebook unless you're in the mood for memes and willing to ignore t… https://t.co/EwdVPfCpRc in reply to toderash 20:24:54, 2020-11-18
- 2) Critical Thinking is unwelcome in political conversations. When I discuss with left or right, pointing out weakn… https://t.co/jCpl7mbzYg in reply to toderash 20:24:54, 2020-11-18
- Lesson for me: when I think I'm discussing a topic and testing assumptions underlying some idea or conclusion, the… https://t.co/fQkv5YBbdc in reply to toderash 20:24:55, 2020-11-18
- 3) People aren't open to new ideas, so don't offer one unless they ask. People either will not or cannot evaluate s… https://t.co/LcoyX6oR4I in reply to toderash 20:24:55, 2020-11-18
- Lesson for me: STFU already. Confirmation bias is real, and it's the most welcome security blanket in the world. Wh… https://t.co/7MhjXLsjlO in reply to toderash 20:24:55, 2020-11-18
- 4) People don't know each other like you'd think, and they don't evaluate any single statement in light of the larg… https://t.co/0P3aPes1hK in reply to toderash 20:24:55, 2020-11-18
- Lesson for me: don't expect so much of people. Normal people will misinterpret what you say or why & ignore your wh… https://t.co/r3BrKMnhxF in reply to toderash 20:24:56, 2020-11-18
- Turns out nobody else does this. Although I presume I'll get a chance to explain, I won't. It'll be too late; I'm a… https://t.co/F697Hpo2iB in reply to toderash 20:24:56, 2020-11-18
- 5) Not everybody likes politics, or thinks about them in different layers, or critically. Most people are happy to… https://t.co/JaKbna3t1L in reply to toderash 20:24:56, 2020-11-18
- Lesson for me: I may be thinking about the philosophical underpinnings or presuppositions of a political idea, but… https://t.co/nSB1ycZx8J in reply to toderash 20:24:57, 2020-11-18
- 6) Friendships are more important than politics. Most politics, and most friendships, at least: there are limits. A… https://t.co/mI7fvwl8Ha in reply to toderash 20:24:57, 2020-11-18
- Lesson for me: the other person may be fine w/getting angry for a moment or 2 then shrugging it off, but for me it… https://t.co/aL0TjeJPkW in reply to toderash 20:24:57, 2020-11-18
- 7) The level of political discourse is not getting better, but worse. It's becoming less educated, not more. While… https://t.co/85yyA2q9u6 in reply to toderash 20:24:58, 2020-11-18
- Lesson for me: idk, I just can't anymore. The more I read thoughtful political books & histories, the more disillus… https://t.co/pHqGnyLDdN in reply to toderash 20:24:58, 2020-11-18
- And this is the hard part, because where a wise person would give up now, I likely won't because the cement wall is… https://t.co/kKsnMjle4P in reply to toderash 20:24:58, 2020-11-18
- People like when I critique what they don't like, but God forbid I critique something they do, and there's the rub… https://t.co/QOhhWF66fC in reply to toderash 20:24:59, 2020-11-18
- It makes me think partisan people are just happier, because it's easier, less disappointing. If the other side disa… https://t.co/OAzaO4A4YP in reply to toderash 20:24:59, 2020-11-18
- …rather than based solely on its source. I've never knowingly ceded the (respons-)ability to draw my own thoughtf… https://t.co/KsxPcAJYDb in reply to toderash 20:24:59, 2020-11-18
- At the end of the day, most people actually prefer to arouse the anger and the argument rather than seek the sage and the solution. in reply to toderash 20:25:00, 2020-11-18
- "Common ground" is just the place where they put the rug they're going to yank out from under you. And you're the o… https://t.co/orOvoSQGxk in reply to toderash 20:25:00, 2020-11-18
- So here it is, my rambly-rant into the void, a lament over a lack of non-partisan thoughtful dialogue about politic… https://t.co/b1LxSxoYmw in reply to toderash 20:25:00, 2020-11-18
- Blockchain developers are the best, they never forget anything. #GeekHumour https://t.co/3yFVIw5Pa4 20:29:27, 2020-11-18
- I SO feel this, except I haven't left home today.
- RT @Alyssa_Milano: Trump’s concession speech. #TransitionNow #EmilyDoYourJob https://t.co/cYJqHZ7QB6 21:43:56, 2020-11-18
- How do you say "single point of failure"? https://t.co/hhVHfM0GOc 21:50:25, 2020-11-18
- @ianmcc @CameronFriesen Well, it is an increase. :)
- I swear it was 5:00 about 20 minutes ago and I seriously do not know where the the last 5 hours went at all, but I… https://t.co/twNCHddGpQ 22:27:00, 2020-11-18
- @TIME The Voter.
- RT @jessecase: Omg what's the first thing you're gonna do when YOU get the vaccine shot?? You're gonna go back home, wait a month, get your… 02:39:02, 2020-11-19
- RT @TimDuffy: Ernie, no! https://t.co/g9P0dyhpAk 02:39:49, 2020-11-19
- @Sundae_Gurl we haven't had that sine the Iran-contra affair!
- Rockefeller is awesome. That is all.
- @SecondNatureMB @SeanMilnes In my defence, I might not have tagged you if it hadn't been an owl… take heart, bird… https://t.co/eULhMvZPBP in reply to SecondNatureMB 14:59:14, 2020-11-19
- @fourfoldway No wonder it's obsolete?
- @SecondNatureMB @SeanMilnes He's the best owl, with the perfect name. in reply to SecondNatureMB 15:28:00, 2020-11-19
- Dear @BrianPallister,
Recall a couple of days ago when I (and to be fair, basically everyone) told you what measure… https://t.co/M0lyVAkkYB 16:19:12, 2020-11-19
- Before I start, I have to thank you for clarifying the other day that you are the one in charge of lockdown & other… https://t.co/GkZ3sy2spB in reply to toderash 16:19:13, 2020-11-19
- So on that subject, kudos for clamping down harder with the latest lockdown measures. MB'ns can't be trusted to "do… https://t.co/rr2A3RUxqC in reply to toderash 16:19:13, 2020-11-19
- I want to be critical that these strong orders took too long to implement, but I guess lockdown is like planting a… https://t.co/J5i5U3mAVF in reply to toderash 16:19:14, 2020-11-19
(c'mon, you knew that was coming)
I'm leery about how we'll come out of this lockdown. I'm not worried about t… https://t.co/QRXBysVYPe in reply to toderash 16:19:14, 2020-11-19
- If you don't protect the exit we'll have another surge. As @richardbranson has said, "Protect the downside." I know… https://t.co/bJ0JZG7OZe in reply to toderash 16:19:14, 2020-11-19
- This brings me to another point, an outstanding set of items from my earlier thread. The comms. They're still bad,… https://t.co/rXnjYUXTUU in reply to toderash 16:19:15, 2020-11-19
- If people don't get solid info from the provincial government, they'll get it elsewhere, and let's just acknowledge… https://t.co/Hzo8Gja5h9 in reply to toderash 16:19:15, 2020-11-19
- MB'ns need directmail info on COVID, masks, distancing, etc., & particular additions wrt schools & care homes. Hear… https://t.co/FRPolLrooM in reply to toderash 16:19:15, 2020-11-19
- When I was last out, I saw face shields being used as masks, mask worn improperly, and people grabbing the middle o… https://t.co/tJKlE1dteA in reply to toderash 16:19:16, 2020-11-19
- Can't blame people for not "stepping up" if you don't properly educate them.
- This is important: telling people how/why masks will make them effective. Wearing them is a start, but let's get th… https://t.co/6Abt4Yi5Q3 in reply to toderash 16:19:16, 2020-11-19
- Start by putting it online, you can do that quickly. It's not enough though, you've got to push it to every mailbox… https://t.co/Fu14U6YnYT in reply to toderash 16:19:16, 2020-11-19
- Also in the comms, don't forget to set expectations on a vaccine. Once it arrives here, we'll all get one, go home… https://t.co/NaaCpKQWuw in reply to toderash 16:19:17, 2020-11-19
- Don't even *think* about "restartMB" before September. We don't want to see *any* of that: it *only* makes you look… https://t.co/Mej1FUMGfJ in reply to toderash 16:19:17, 2020-11-19
- You want to help? Start with some small biz supports:
– $5k isn't enough, most affected businesses need more
– Do s… https://t.co/iwG8gVlzmc in reply to toderash 16:19:17, 2020-11-19
- – local-delivery tax credit for consumers (tbh won't save much, but its message is vital)
– waive interest/penaltie… https://t.co/da4PyDuhy7 in reply to toderash 16:19:18, 2020-11-19
- Lastly – and I know I'm stomping on your toes here – the entire population of the province really demands that *you… https://t.co/AwL35ZBkrq in reply to toderash 16:19:18, 2020-11-19
- The fact that this is still outstanding when we lean on those 2 professions the most right now is downright shamefu… https://t.co/OjYEhWHSsY in reply to toderash 16:19:18, 2020-11-19
- If you want a real public win, announce 1-time $1k bonus to every teacher & $2k to every nurse, dr, healthcare aid)… https://t.co/hDWFpQbRv2 in reply to toderash 16:19:19, 2020-11-19
- @allymayn The mortician definitely screwed up with Rudy. in reply to allymayn 16:20:05, 2020-11-19
- @MrJaredAdams @Palmquist88 @CameronFriesen @MBGov As disingenuous as this may be, yes, I laughed. Well done. in reply to MrJaredAdams 16:27:07, 2020-11-19
- @bdgordonatlarge @BrianPallister It's gotta be in-the-face, no chance of missing anyone. in reply to bdgordonatlarge 16:28:10, 2020-11-19
- Despite Conservatives more than any political stripe own/control more media outlets in Canada, Cons tend to think e… https://t.co/7uPBU5hhoo 16:48:17, 2020-11-19
- @gtlem @erinotoole Good thing she's not on the justice file. in reply to gtlem 20:35:09, 2020-11-19
- I mean, whaaa—–???? https://t.co/dtRMWxezgZ 23:25:45, 2020-11-19
- I failed Google's robot-or-human test.
I blame my programming. 23:36:10, 2020-11-19