- @RodSalm 😤 https://t.co/FLEvQkCS6f in reply to RodSalm 10:36:07, 2020-10-30
- @Sundae_Gurl Try something fortified – it's all about the alcohol content. in reply to Sundae_Gurl 10:37:01, 2020-10-30
- RT @CanadensisMax: Jagmeet Singh is ignorant of history. The War Measures Act was invoked by the federal government at the behest of the Q… 10:39:45, 2020-10-30
- RT @ericswalwell: Up there's the finish line.
Our future is worth our fight.
- @alysonshane @Sundae_Gurl Any port in a storm?
- @Scribulatora And another childhood hero falls. in reply to Scribulatora 11:00:20, 2020-10-30
- @Scribulatora Not going to tell mine about this, hope he doesn't see it on the news. in reply to Scribulatora 11:02:18, 2020-10-30
- @thehill The Trump family never gets the joke.
- @MonicaLewinsky Yup. Sans nail polish here, but yup. in reply to MonicaLewinsky 11:04:38, 2020-10-30
- @bpincott @Vivs4PDW Yes. If you pay staff any less, it signifies you don't think all their working hours are worth… https://t.co/tqqlEjFPnt in reply to bpincott 11:07:54, 2020-10-30
- @thehill "…before they're born and put into cages." in reply to thehill 11:16:01, 2020-10-30
- Curious, are any Blue States setting up camps yet for an influx of Red-State Refugees next week?
- RT @PadmaLakshmi: This is America https://t.co/1nf6H3GEGJ 11:20:30, 2020-10-30
- That's it, I'm boarding up my house from the inside. https://t.co/00hSkanSo4 11:31:40, 2020-10-30
- @ianmcc @alysonshane @MattMcLean1919 there are changes to capacity and mask restrictions – fewer people per space,… https://t.co/nhoRnFPqa7 in reply to ianmcc 11:53:29, 2020-10-30
- Hey freelancers, how do you tell your clients that all their projects will be late because you have to spend the re… https://t.co/gAosFkss9w 12:08:23, 2020-10-30
- @RodSalm Umm…. in reply to RodSalm 12:10:05, 2020-10-30
- @RodSalm @SabrinaCsays @kirstenneil maybe, or maybe they didn't want to distract from the experts. maybe both. with… https://t.co/x6Xe0JiBMX in reply to RodSalm 12:15:27, 2020-10-30
- @elishadacey maybe it got the virus? in reply to elishadacey 12:15:48, 2020-10-30
- @RodSalm @SabrinaCsays @kirstenneil perhaps. Friesen has been more visible than Pallister on COVID, but consistentl… https://t.co/QfPDtPNBIM in reply to RodSalm 12:24:26, 2020-10-30
- to preserve childhood heroes, I suggest we all agree this is simply a result of too many concussions from playing w… https://t.co/K0LKwci3OS 12:32:32, 2020-10-30
- @stevelambertwpg I mean, it's not wrong – just completely tone-deaf to the actual needs of small businesses. in reply to stevelambertwpg 14:32:03, 2020-10-30
- RT @timethief: I stand with Mike on this 👇 https://t.co/hn2wBlqOyg 15:34:34, 2020-10-30
- @jesse_sumpter As a theologian, historian, supporter of democracy, husband, man, and human being, you, sir, are a certifiable halfwit. in reply to jesse_sumpter 18:49:05, 2020-10-30
- Nicely done. https://t.co/FSC6GHLj5d 19:06:53, 2020-10-30
- 2020. Not even James Bond gets out alive. 🪦 11:48:45, 2020-10-31
- RT @dog_feelings: it is the spooky day 11:52:11, 2020-10-31
- @thehill I would ask if he even knows how elections work, but I think I already have the answer. in reply to thehill 12:03:09, 2020-10-31
- @wpglibrary @cityofwinnipeg Does this include a library book I found on my shelf that's 2 years overdue?
- @RBReich Are you sure? in reply to RBReich 12:13:19, 2020-10-31
- This is the best. https://t.co/ah1KhyypVV 12:14:57, 2020-10-31
- In the Biden administration, I want to see this guy 👇 in any role that has him continually in front of the media. https://t.co/noTuICy1A7 12:19:50, 2020-10-31
- RT @MollyJongFast: I don’t think we spend enough time Talking about how the comey letter cost @HillaryClinton the election 12:25:28, 2020-10-31
- @bjornradstrom Even the Russian submarine captain with the Scottish accent. in reply to bjornradstrom 12:29:47, 2020-10-31
- The Obama speeches are getting better and better. To quote a phrase, "He speaks for all of us." https://t.co/TRKQREkoLg 12:32:37, 2020-10-31
- RT @adamwren: For context, Jim Jones was responsible for 909 deaths. 12:35:03, 2020-10-31
- @DoubleEmMartin While I appreciate the protest & applaud its creativity, I wish they'd done it on Memorial Boulevar… https://t.co/qXcvC4LOB0 in reply to DoubleEmMartin 12:46:50, 2020-10-31
- Gee, that's almost bigger than Benghazi & the emails, thanks to the Comey letter sinking @HillaryClinton https://t.co/suQcieVYBy 12:55:58, 2020-10-31
- @thehill Hey, Evangelicals: "It's a wicked generation that asks for a sign", and here's one just for you. in reply to thehill 12:59:15, 2020-10-31
- Waiting for Trump to call those who perished from COVID19 "losers".
- "Fine people on both sides." https://t.co/MKulUIQ6al 13:14:55, 2020-10-31
- If you live in Texas, I recommend putting on MAGA colors & quietly going to vote for Biden. Stay safe out there.
- @michaeljknowles Just a friendly reminder that as Paul said, "everything is permissible for me" – particularly as I… https://t.co/zcDl2HFumx in reply to michaeljknowles 14:03:25, 2020-10-31
- 👇 "If you've stacked it, flaunt it!" 👇 https://t.co/Tb5uipwQ7z 14:07:36, 2020-10-31
- @PeteButtigieg How does this happen anywhere but in a tin-pot dictatorship?
- Walter Lippman warned in 1921 that an uneducated but literate democracy would elect the incompetent, the corrupt, a… https://t.co/198Ff3kekx 16:13:04, 2020-10-31
- I just had a flash-forward to Tuesday night, and heard the words, "He's not really winning, I'm still President, an… https://t.co/Ln6Wz7MUQJ 21:24:49, 2020-10-31
- RT @DrEricLevi: What did Melbourne, Australia do to get our covid numbers down from 700+ a day to zero in the last 48h?
Here’s a list:
- Huh? What? Daylight savings time is over now? One hour? Pish.
C'mon, it's 2020. I no longer know nor care what month it is. 20:19:50, 2020-11-01
- RT @snwdrft: @chrisinsilico @Asher_Wolf https://t.co/jhFqYTJftY 20:46:41, 2020-11-01
- RT @a_tsatsalidis: @chrisinsilico How it started vs. How it's going https://t.co/hSEbeNk81j 20:47:26, 2020-11-01
- RT @TBWA: .@TBWAHelsinki and @Terveystalo have turned billboards inside of shopping malls into disinfecting stations that can clean phones… 12:03:43, 2020-11-02
- Planning for the week ahead. What wine pairs well with watching the world burn? 12:22:38, 2020-11-02
- It's like "The Fast & Furious 45: Greased Gaslightning"
- @SabrinaCsays It doesn't, but does help slow community spread. Was also done in NZ & Australia I believe. in reply to SabrinaCsays 12:30:32, 2020-11-02
- @bdgordonatlarge @ChrisDca We do have a mask mandate, though maybe by region? in reply to bdgordonatlarge 12:31:49, 2020-11-02
- @bkives Who heads the team? in reply to bkives 12:32:57, 2020-11-02
- @SabrinaCsays Agreed. A single tactic won't address all the problems of the spread; hospitals and care homes will r… https://t.co/00SRwv1319 in reply to SabrinaCsays 12:44:04, 2020-11-02
- @SabrinaCsays For example, care homes don't have consistent practices for allowing people (workers) in. Taking temp… https://t.co/Vrq5DsNKqX in reply to toderash 12:46:57, 2020-11-02
- 👇 all of the below? https://t.co/Wd5pdpRVkr 12:49:40, 2020-11-02
- Pretty big outage for Rogers right now in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal. https://t.co/LdnztdabET
- @SearsStores I'd better get mine soon, or I'm going to have to order from Eatons. in reply to SearsStores 15:14:13, 2020-11-02
- RT @thehill: 18 Trump rallies have lead to 30,000 COVID-19 cases, 700 deaths: study https://t.co/lOeG70mwuJ https://t.co/aqFWG08LdM 15:56:41, 2020-11-02
- RT @deAdder: Cartoon for @TorontoStar #trump #TrumpVirus #TrumpCollapse #ElectionDay #Election2020 https://t.co/IsmXl2Odfb 15:58:01, 2020-11-02
- TIL that there is a well-known organization who has opposed abortion much longer than has American Evangelicalism: the KKK. 16:36:59, 2020-11-02
- RT @JoeBiden: Here’s the truth: Donald Trump inherited a growing economy from President Obama and me. And just like everything else he’s in… 17:19:12, 2020-11-02
- RT @cbcideas: "Authoritarian capitalism is where the U.S. is heading … a capitalism which says: it's okay for there to be radical inequa… 17:24:55, 2020-11-02
- If 2020 has a bright spot anywhere at all so far, it's watching clips of @PeteButtigieg on FoxNews. 21:49:13, 2020-11-02
- RT @DrEricDing: HOT DAMN. **Harrison Ford** makes a video debut to defend Fauci! 🤠
https://t.co/ui6KI8hCuQ 22:46:14, 2020-11-02
- Wow. This boils down to Trump's own sowing the seeds of "America über alles" https://t.co/ivUyNgiPDb 22:55:54, 2020-11-02
- 👇 when an out-of-context tweet skips a single but extremely important bit of detail. https://t.co/vkAm9zoGWw 23:21:14, 2020-11-02
- (it's a horse) 🐎 in reply to toderash 23:21:59, 2020-11-02
- I'm Alright. https://t.co/eeprPbk3UF 23:27:19, 2020-11-02
- RT @jimmykimmel: How it started: How it's going: https://t.co/HYNjpwBdgX 23:31:13, 2020-11-02
- Very well done! https://t.co/EgHtat45Ba 23:42:02, 2020-11-02
- RT @twwgifs: https://t.co/TUN4ioqbKv 23:46:03, 2020-11-02
- RT @KagroX: Trump is suing to throw out the vote in Dixville Notch. 23:55:47, 2020-11-02
- RT @davewiner: Joe Biden could stand in the middle of fifth Avenue and shoot Donald Trump and I would still vote for him. 00:34:49, 2020-11-03
- It's US #ElectionDay but since I'm not able to vote there, I'm just going to observe it symbolically by taking an old couch to the dump. 09:11:00, 2020-11-03
- RT @MicroSFF: "Knowledge purge? Why?"
"That doesn't matter," the A.I. said. "Do I have the right to?"
"I don't know, that's the kind of thi… 12:36:04, 2020-11-03
- Inspiring! Where have all the visionary leaders gone? There's finally a new crop. https://t.co/hhIP2oaUq2 12:39:50, 2020-11-03
- #ElectionDay Tip: if your friend voted already & you didn't, evaluate whether you still need to by assuming their v… https://t.co/jO0tRVhvzS 13:10:54, 2020-11-03
- @erinotoole That makes you a permissive idiot who would allow trans/homophobes, holocaust-deniers, anti-semites & o… https://t.co/GHnJJvqX3S in reply to erinotoole 13:33:04, 2020-11-03
- @IrishofManitoba It isn't entirely not-orange, in a harvest-gold kind of way.
- @ambermac Just got back from the liquor store, so I'm good for an evening of watching the world burn. in reply to ambermac 16:10:30, 2020-11-03
- RT @twwgifs: https://t.co/6jVjcD5dMq 16:14:11, 2020-11-03
- Biggest worry about #ElectionDay right now is that the US won't also get rid of Moscow Mitch McConnell. 16:16:32, 2020-11-03
- @alysonshane Exactly. 538 says 89% Biden, 75% Dem Senate… Just not definite enough to resolve 2020 stress levels!… https://t.co/NhPTkclasl in reply to alysonshane 16:26:27, 2020-11-03
- @alysonshane Same! Just got back from the liquor store, had to top up. in reply to alysonshane 16:39:19, 2020-11-03
- @Scribulatora It must be true for the 1%? in reply to Scribulatora 16:59:20, 2020-11-03
- @ImBuffet @Scribulatora With stats like that, it's tempting to think people are just messing with pollsters. And yet… in reply to ImBuffet 17:00:47, 2020-11-03
- @MattCundill @alysonshane I'll start with a whiskey sour (double) and go from there. Must pace myself, it could be a long week! in reply to MattCundill 17:05:21, 2020-11-03
- @Scribulatora "My life is better because I can say 'Merry Christmas' and don't have to protest for my basic human r… https://t.co/S6Z4Tpn5nJ in reply to Scribulatora 17:07:14, 2020-11-03
- @Scribulatora The South was founded on it: it's bad here, let's go to America and become aristocrats there. in reply to Scribulatora 17:15:47, 2020-11-03
- @timethief @erinotoole It does explain why they seem to welcome extremist views into the party. It's as Libertarian thing. in reply to timethief 17:20:07, 2020-11-03
- RT @rosannecash: Here's the song I wrote for the election, and may we all get there tonight. It's been a long crawl. https://t.co/A7gUCk4rdG 17:23:34, 2020-11-03
- This is amazing!
Go #VOTE as if everyone who voted early won't have their ballots counted.
- @kylegriffin1 How do you do that?
Court: here's a legal order requiring you to–
- RT @johnkruzel: 🚨BREAKING: U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan has ordered USPS to "be prepared to discuss the apparent lack of compliance w… 17:45:18, 2020-11-03
- Whiskey Sour no. 1.
- I'm just gonna say it, okay? Joe Biden has done a fantastic job of not being Donald Trump. #ElectionNight 18:25:43, 2020-11-03
- CNN background music is very agitating. Like I need any more of that.
#ElectionNight @CNN 18:32:06, 2020-11-03
- RT @BillBramhall: Cartoon https://t.co/g7YcyedYHO 18:37:45, 2020-11-03
- @politico F-you, KY. in reply to politico 19:16:17, 2020-11-03
- RT @Wwm_Shakespeare: I am to wait, though waiting so be hell 19:23:18, 2020-11-03
- 🎶 Cast from Heaven, West Virginia 🎶
#ElectionNight 19:33:30, 2020-11-03
- @thehill Georgia voters prove entirely fact-resistant. in reply to thehill 19:40:53, 2020-11-03
- John King on @cnn is saying "normal" a lot in an effort to communicate that everything is, you know, not.
- Hey, @cnn, I just realized – if John King's "smart wall" (and he's amazing with that thing) is so smart, why can't… https://t.co/Vj6hvktQez 21:09:45, 2020-11-03
- @julespenner it takes a crisis + a failed response – that's what did Carter in. hopefully that holds! in reply to julespenner 21:26:01, 2020-11-03
- RT @BradleyWhitford: Remember 2018? High expectations, disappointed on election night followed by all the votes getting counted and a week… 21:26:44, 2020-11-03
- @bwgilchrist But that encapsulates the New American Dream! in reply to bwgilchrist 21:36:33, 2020-11-03
- RT @Eden_Eats: In 2016, we found out America hates women.
In 2020, we found out America hates people. 21:42:11, 2020-11-03
- why is @cnn pretty much ignoring senate races?
- @missrogue GeX replies: "Shhhh!!!! If they remember we're here, they'll screw us over again!" in reply to missrogue 21:50:38, 2020-11-03
- @wendysawatzky @julespenner hold a plebiscite!
- RT @fightfor15: BREAKING: Florida just became the 8th state to pass a $15 minimum wage with a SUPERMAJORITY of Floridians voting YES to Ame… 22:34:58, 2020-11-03
- Turns out there are two kinds of American voter.
That's it, that the tweet. 22:40:12, 2020-11-03
- RT @CruisinSoozan: Your Emotional Support Canadian is reading other tweets but your tweet is important to them. We are receiving a higher v… 22:41:44, 2020-11-03
- CNN is pretty conservative about calling state wins. Looks to me like a Biden win overall, but won't be officially… https://t.co/8ohEfFxEH3 23:16:49, 2020-11-03
- RT @AP_Politics: BREAKING: Joe Biden wins Minnesota. #APracecall at 11:13 p.m. CST. #Election2020 https://t.co/lGfinjTqT4 23:18:53, 2020-11-03
- I think I'm going to attempt to restore my faith now by re-watching #TheWestWing Season 7 episode "Election Day: Pa… https://t.co/aghROAPMKO 23:26:27, 2020-11-03
- For some reason, I just thought of this. Anyone else remember the Mary Tyler Moore episode "The Snow Must Go On"?… https://t.co/MyvMTlsEAU 23:44:35, 2020-11-03
- RT @stefanhensel: What is that moron speaking about? The race isn't over yet.
- RT @AntoniaZ: Chris Wallace and company on Fox News are calling out Donald Trump’s declaration of war on democratic elections.
Wallace: “… 01:45:21, 2020-11-04
- RT @JoshMalina: At least we still have the pandemic. 01:45:41, 2020-11-04
- Come on, America. 244 years and you still haven't figured out how to properly run an election.
- ALL: (watching US election)
- RT @TomMcTague: An invitation: Come this way for a slice of De Tocqueville and a dollop of LBJ, a helping of MacArthur and a portion of Tru… 12:55:42, 2020-11-04
- @Scribulatora Same, just assign me a stretch of border and I'm there.
- @funder This is because DeJoy is failing in the specific mandate he was given. The courts are onto that shit. in reply to funder 13:22:45, 2020-11-04
- *Without Prejudice*
- RT @auren: Polling is astrology for "smart" people https://t.co/UUxYLNR7M6 13:35:19, 2020-11-04
- RT @andreagibson: I just looked up my ballot online and saw it was rejected because of something re my signature. I called and was able to… 14:23:42, 2020-11-04
- RT @VoiceOf_Lauren: Here is what we know so far 😆
#USElection2020 #ThePostElection https://t.co/4kgi7fjlmU 14:24:16, 2020-11-04
- RT @LincolnsBible: PA! ❤️
https://t.co/un6iTFP153 16:58:26, 2020-11-04
- RT @ncweaver: I claim this planet in the name of Mars! https://t.co/fDIvn2pCuV 17:54:39, 2020-11-04
- RT @downwithtyranny: The U.S. went over 100,000 new cases of COVID today– reports still come in by today stands at 101,502 (and 1,150 new… 18:01:07, 2020-11-04
- @artofmanliness The Sacketts in reply to artofmanliness 18:07:53, 2020-11-04
- @stevelambertwpg @bkives @CBCMarina Thanks Steve. We know that unlike private citizens, politicians are the only on… https://t.co/tx6CJplUs7 in reply to stevelambertwpg 18:30:36, 2020-11-04
- @emtothea and gained 75,000? in reply to emtothea 19:56:00, 2020-11-04
- Far be it from me to laugh when someone dies, but
BWAAhahahahahahaaaa!!!!!! https://t.co/IhtFOuDbER 09:59:36, 2020-11-05
- Linux. When you care enough to send the best. https://t.co/rjbCN6KJ0t 10:02:23, 2020-11-05
- @Scribulatora I think your budget might be a little thin. in reply to Scribulatora 10:06:35, 2020-11-05
- @bwgilchrist That look makes my day. in reply to bwgilchrist 10:14:41, 2020-11-05
- RT @vkrogue: safe to say this is the best twitter thread I’ve ever participated in
hopefully it ages well
- Future job interviews:
"What's this gap on your resume from late 2016 through January 2021?"
- RT @Lukerazor: Whoever made this just won the Internet for today
#trumpmeltdown https://t.co/105QwOd1po 11:25:35, 2020-11-05
- Whoah. Watch this mic-drop.
- How it's shaping up:
- @danlett @a_micklefield Hmm. That's a little weird – plus I don't think pointing out "5 fewer than yesterday" for I… https://t.co/0g518UPjNX in reply to danlett 17:06:01, 2020-11-05
- RT @timethief: Canadians from sea to sea to sea desperately need #UniversalBasicIncome. We need to abolish the patchwork quilt of provincia… 17:08:11, 2020-11-05
- Right? I was wondering why nothing had been said about this. https://t.co/mW4c0OFTkw 17:22:52, 2020-11-05
- RT @RadioFreeTom: Well, thank God they’re not politicizing the Supreme Court https://t.co/rMcWDEw4Uc 17:24:57, 2020-11-05
- RT @GeoffRBennett: An elected Democrat in Pennsylvania tells @mikememoli that the Biden team texted her this latest message: Get ready to c… 17:27:31, 2020-11-05
- @mrsmaris @Scribulatora Only one part of Brett Wilson's statement is worthy of any response, and it's this:
- @thehill After Trump claimed to have won? Why would she say that? C'mon, you're just making sh*t up now, right?