- @dantoujours But his emails! Deja vu. in reply to dantoujours 01:00:46, 2020-10-16
- RT @mmpadellan: YouTube views for BOTH Town Halls:
trump on NBC: 153,660 viewers watched
Biden on ABC: 507,445 viewers watched
BIDEN WIN… 01:17:38, 2020-10-16
- @WillMcAvoyACN @stuartbruce Clearly you were watching NBC tonight. in reply to WillMcAvoyACN 01:20:55, 2020-10-16
- @OlyBackstrom Sign of the times. Amazon, NewEgg, staples, best buy all have marketplace sellers as well as their ow… https://t.co/4gIQSV9WpJ in reply to OlyBackstrom 13:25:34, 2020-10-16
- @jmoses6 @WinnipegNews Headline doesn't fit the story: looks like Friesen being charitable to his constituents w/o… https://t.co/8H8n2bY7L5 in reply to jmoses6 13:37:46, 2020-10-16
- Aha! Start unfriending people on Facebook and you reduce your odds of catching COVID19!
- @thehill He's just mad that Biden's not in *his* crime family. in reply to thehill 13:52:51, 2020-10-16
- Trump is the tunnel at the end of the light. 18:02:16, 2020-10-16
- 👇 so much this 👇 https://t.co/ngvYETDP2y 18:37:01, 2020-10-16
- @cgnoto Newsflash: politician doesn't condemn his constituents.
- I'm sure he's already reviewing a shortlist of non-extradition countries. https://t.co/Ln27tKOTzV 21:51:00, 2020-10-16
- @atrupar It's getting too weird to even fact check. in reply to atrupar 21:55:28, 2020-10-16
- @thehill To a non-extradition country, no doubt. in reply to thehill 21:57:10, 2020-10-16
- @pjohanneson Thank you for this link. I can face the rest of the day now. in reply to pjohanneson 11:12:10, 2020-10-17
- @shelli_resists HELL NO. They f*cked one country, that's their limit.
- @CanadensisMax I'm sure Putin has a dacha with his name on it. in reply to CanadensisMax 11:16:25, 2020-10-17
- @thehill To be fair, a dead president could do a better job than Trump. Even Reagan. in reply to thehill 11:17:29, 2020-10-17
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: If you have friends or family who say they're voting to reelect the President, show them this video. Watch it with the… 11:19:33, 2020-10-17
- 👇👍👏🎉🥇🎯 https://t.co/pevzYByA0o 11:23:16, 2020-10-17
- @RoguePOTUSStaff Once he's removed and the demonstrations quelled by martial law, you may be looking at a couple of… https://t.co/Cf6IfApo8j in reply to RoguePOTUSStaff 11:26:39, 2020-10-17
- @jilliancynth I just call it dog island, but my French leaves a little to be desired. in reply to jilliancynth 17:25:07, 2020-10-17
- @erinotoole Long on criticism & short on ideas for solutions. in reply to erinotoole 17:27:15, 2020-10-17
- @fourfoldway @JRScribe It'll be a dacha reserved for him by Papa Putin. in reply to fourfoldway 17:29:17, 2020-10-17
- @a_meba Of two of those are not aliases for the third, they've done it wrong. in reply to a_meba 17:49:56, 2020-10-17
- @fourfoldway @JRScribe Well, it might be a Siberian dacha from which he mysteriously disappears.
- @MaggieJordanACN 2020 in reply to MaggieJordanACN 21:10:24, 2020-10-17
- @prairiejude 🤔 in reply to prairiejude 23:42:02, 2020-10-17
- America is the dystopian present. https://t.co/u0cMaj8lSf 23:43:59, 2020-10-17
- RT @SykesCharlie: My latest: it’s too late for the GOP to take the off ramp now. They had chance after chance, and passed them all up. http… 00:19:51, 2020-10-18
- How to write a headline that puts decapitation on the victim like, "Well, they really should have known better."
- RT @deAdder: Four cartoons I drew leading up to the 2016 US Election. #TrumpVirus #TrumpCovidHoax #Trump2020Landslide https://t.co/ldQTRAeG… 12:16:29, 2020-10-18
- @ianmcc @angryLkenny It's not just Trump, they don't push anyone this hard. This is beautiful. in reply to ianmcc 13:45:35, 2020-10-18
- @krst Pandemic or no, one might never go maskless again after seeing that. in reply to krst 13:49:12, 2020-10-18
- @rebeinstein It'll be for years just redoing Obama's policies that Trump undid. in reply to rebeinstein 13:52:27, 2020-10-18
- Can we have her drafted by the CBC? https://t.co/voX2MwxTTq 13:55:16, 2020-10-18
- RT @ShelleyACook: I support #MikmaqRights 13:58:38, 2020-10-18
- He makes you look inept as a leader, but most people do.
- Americans: watch the Totally Under Control documentary before you vote. The Trump Administration is criminally negl… https://t.co/Klmnvjb62q 15:44:28, 2020-10-18
- How come some people want to pass laws enforcing behaviour based on how they read the Bible, unless those laws woul… https://t.co/YUbkIfeJFY 17:37:07, 2020-10-18
- My surprise-o-meter registered a 0 on this one. https://t.co/4KLaHLeNlg 20:03:56, 2020-10-18
- @thehill If only, as president, he had access to the actual facts. in reply to thehill 20:27:04, 2020-10-18
- um, I've got a newsflash for you.
- @RonCantiveros Use it for what? in reply to RonCantiveros 22:35:13, 2020-10-18
- RT @joshscampbell: 2016: Wikileaks
2020: New York Post 22:41:48, 2020-10-18
- @Scribulatora So the scandal is the $1500 or the $240?
- @OhNoSheTwitnt By my observation, it kind of does… it's the age where most women decide they're not taking any mo… https://t.co/Q0hq87KXSD in reply to OhNoSheTwitnt 11:47:21, 2020-10-19
- @erinotoole I think you should have @OhDoughnuts delivered to all MPs in the Winnipeg region to show your support. in reply to erinotoole 11:48:50, 2020-10-19
- .@deAdder from 2016 is so apropos. https://t.co/d0UhWESunV 11:51:27, 2020-10-19
- @govkristinoem I mean, yeah, if you saw the movie "Outbreak", and said, "Yeah, that's for me!" in reply to govkristinoem 12:01:38, 2020-10-19
- RT @sliiiiip: Wearing a mask is way too much trouble. It’s much easier to simply buy markers and paper, make signs, take transit to get dow… 12:06:56, 2020-10-19
- @jryerson1 @Scribulatora @TorontoStar Is Doug Ford not right-wing enough for him?
- RT @AstroKatie: “We’re like a rocket ship” https://t.co/mHX0eafF41 12:10:22, 2020-10-19
- RT @magicmikecastle: Name your favorite gun in the Bible, go: 12:14:50, 2020-10-19
- @lornehanks I'm lost, we buy eggs at Costco. What's with the 12-pack? in reply to lornehanks 12:15:44, 2020-10-19
- I'm just… this is too good. https://t.co/zoI0gICIwJ 12:19:13, 2020-10-19
- @alysonshane @DarioWpg @BrianPallister @TravelManitoba Great, now I'm going to have to read the stupid thing.
I've… https://t.co/K4CYNdVH4D in reply to alysonshane 17:32:43, 2020-10-19
- @RonCantiveros https://t.co/HzkOrQg32g in reply to RonCantiveros 17:34:17, 2020-10-19
- @alysonshane @mmarginet Now hold on, that's not yet evident from just issuing an RFP. You're talking motives, which… https://t.co/N5nCwiRR37 in reply to alysonshane 17:37:57, 2020-10-19
- @mmarginet @alysonshane THANK YOU for not tarring everything with the same brush! (This has been really irking me f… https://t.co/ufNmYLHc51 in reply to mmarginet 17:40:49, 2020-10-19
- [Trump Campaign HQ]
- @ianmcc @jeope @littlegraybird @alysonshane @BrianPallister @TravelManitoba @bkives argh. I hate Merx, not going to… https://t.co/RxkfXZiT4K in reply to ianmcc 18:41:53, 2020-10-19
- @ianmcc @jeope @littlegraybird @alysonshane @BrianPallister @TravelManitoba @bkives "Divest Assets" may incl 1972 d… https://t.co/rllG5grEpv in reply to toderash 18:45:17, 2020-10-19
- @ianmcc @jeope @littlegraybird @alysonshane @BrianPallister @TravelManitoba @bkives "New business model" likely ove… https://t.co/OZUZNcCI4P in reply to toderash 18:49:35, 2020-10-19
- @fourfoldway @cstross *snicker*
- @alysonshane @ianmcc @jeope @littlegraybird @BrianPallister @TravelManitoba @bkives @wildernews see my previous. as… https://t.co/8jZr8p3gTj in reply to alysonshane 19:13:37, 2020-10-19
- @alysonshane @ianmcc @jeope @littlegraybird @BrianPallister @TravelManitoba @bkives @wildernews I'm not in favour o… https://t.co/9SHgjjwqpF in reply to alysonshane 19:14:56, 2020-10-19
- @alysonshane @ianmcc @jeope @littlegraybird @BrianPallister @TravelManitoba @bkives @wildernews Pretty sure you kno… https://t.co/dPVBhsQfRJ in reply to alysonshane 19:36:13, 2020-10-19
- @alysonshane @ianmcc @jeope @littlegraybird @BrianPallister @TravelManitoba @bkives @wildernews also: just found th… https://t.co/bJPR472kjq in reply to alysonshane 19:38:11, 2020-10-19
- @infidelatheist @ianmcc @jeope @littlegraybird @alysonshane @BrianPallister @TravelManitoba @bkives 76 parks. You'r… https://t.co/1Qh3egnqnR in reply to infidelatheist 19:40:45, 2020-10-19
- @infidelatheist @ianmcc @jeope @littlegraybird @alysonshane @BrianPallister @TravelManitoba @bkives top15 parks ind… https://t.co/sgOb7HNrf5 in reply to infidelatheist 19:42:06, 2020-10-19
- @infidelatheist @ianmcc @jeope @littlegraybird @alysonshane @BrianPallister @TravelManitoba @bkives some pvt mgmt p… https://t.co/zitAl7Ax0d in reply to infidelatheist 20:39:51, 2020-10-19
- @infidelatheist @ianmcc @jeope @littlegraybird @alysonshane @BrianPallister @TravelManitoba @bkives should show why… https://t.co/y79Vi7fjgR in reply to toderash 20:43:22, 2020-10-19
- @ohryan @infidelatheist @ianmcc @jeope @littlegraybird @alysonshane @BrianPallister @TravelManitoba @bkives budget… https://t.co/GpRpP6WPIw in reply to ohryan 20:58:14, 2020-10-19
- @potrebka @ohryan @infidelatheist @ianmcc @jeope @littlegraybird @alysonshane @BrianPallister @TravelManitoba… https://t.co/FISTLtir70 in reply to potrebka 21:00:09, 2020-10-19
- @alysonshane @mmarginet I know you're all "thin edge" about this, but an ad hominem argument doesn't score any poin… https://t.co/CP62yHdPaf in reply to alysonshane 21:07:04, 2020-10-19
- @potrebka @ohryan @infidelatheist @ianmcc @jeope @littlegraybird @alysonshane @BrianPallister @TravelManitoba… https://t.co/uMUjFWna3l in reply to potrebka 21:08:41, 2020-10-19
- @MerriamWebster muscle car, granny glasses, computernik, multitasking, quaalude, ketamine, blitzed in reply to MerriamWebster 22:07:26, 2020-10-19
- RT @ddale8: I've fact checked Trump for more than four years. He has rarely before, if ever, had a period as comprehensively dishonest as t… 22:09:25, 2020-10-19
- Next presidential debate will include a mute button. Unfortunately it's only 2 minutes per candidate per 15-minute… https://t.co/Ggqnztgsw9 23:15:44, 2020-10-19
- @infidelatheist @ianmcc @jeope @littlegraybird @alysonshane @BrianPallister @TravelManitoba @bkives Update: I have… https://t.co/UzqZdU1fN4 in reply to toderash 23:18:22, 2020-10-19
- Donald Trump: "I brought back Christmas!"
Melania Trump: "Who gives a f*** about Christmas?"
Yes, actual quotes. 00:02:40, 2020-10-20
- Anderson Cooper just called Trump "Captain COVID".
- @RBReich A relatively safe "admission" since Exxon said the call never happened at all.
- @jkenney How dumb do you have to be to claim that banning single-use plastics sabotages your plastics recycling cab… https://t.co/YPAIxyfP2h in reply to jkenney 11:47:18, 2020-10-20
- @boozeandbooks I've read the RFP, that's not what it's about. in reply to boozeandbooks 17:55:55, 2020-10-20
- @erinotoole Here's a new slogan for you:
- Opposition politicians be like, we're going to resist everything you try to do, then come election time, we'll tell… https://t.co/dGKOfzYbE0 18:05:44, 2020-10-20
- RT @krismeloche: There it is!!!
ERIN OTOOLE JUST STATED FN'S DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO SELF DETERMINATION! 18:09:24, 2020-10-20
- RT @kurteichenwald: These children have been intentionally orphaned. People need to be tried at The Hague for this. 18:48:53, 2020-10-20
- @penner_mike @boozeandbooks many people read it as asking what to get rid of, but not quite accurate. So much polit… https://t.co/RdmPYcGH9r in reply to penner_mike 19:11:10, 2020-10-20
- @penner_mike @boozeandbooks If you review the RFP & my notes, you'll see how wildly overdue this is. I had no idea… https://t.co/gN0FfDNal2 in reply to toderash 19:27:50, 2020-10-20
- @EricReder @boozeandbooks I've read the RFP: it explicitly does not say privatize, not once. The full text is there… https://t.co/axpl1RoHqB in reply to EricReder 19:59:08, 2020-10-20
- @alysonshane That's the link I was looking for @EricReder! Reading now.
- @EricReder @boozeandbooks Okay, I see this wording+similar in the RFP & the minister's letter, relevant excerpt bel… https://t.co/5eWNZIvIp4 in reply to EricReder 20:22:08, 2020-10-20
- @EricReder @boozeandbooks @alysonshane these quotes talk about funding sources: can we get donors or sponsors? thes… https://t.co/aNAgcDwQXH in reply to toderash 20:25:35, 2020-10-20
- @EricReder @boozeandbooks @alysonshane Review my annotations carefully. Note "divestment" is about infrastructure,… https://t.co/lM6rELLXz2 in reply to toderash 20:28:31, 2020-10-20
- @EricReder @boozeandbooks @alysonshane Respondents might recommend sell lawncare equip at 4 parks & subcontract ser… https://t.co/wrr1bcLgf0 in reply to toderash 20:30:44, 2020-10-20
- @EricReder @boozeandbooks @alysonshane I won't / don't need to tell you how to view it. I disagree with privatizing… https://t.co/5NQx9kvhgq in reply to EricReder 20:34:38, 2020-10-20
- @EricReder @boozeandbooks @alysonshane this isn't defense of "mere" semantics: after reading more complex RFPs than… https://t.co/oJiV8zkzh4 in reply to toderash 20:38:02, 2020-10-20
- @EricReder @boozeandbooks @alysonshane This is a great qualifier. Privatizing is a term of ownership, hence land.… https://t.co/UXsOT2VsU4 in reply to EricReder 20:52:18, 2020-10-20
- @EricReder @boozeandbooks @alysonshane good discussion btw. I hope I'm not wrong on this, but sounds like we may di… https://t.co/0n6PNTdHIe in reply to toderash 20:54:50, 2020-10-20
- @EricReder @boozeandbooks @alysonshane Also, privatizations generally means "getting out of the business of" – e.g.… https://t.co/qopGglrjLY in reply to toderash 20:56:45, 2020-10-20
- @EricReder @boozeandbooks @alysonshane said to someone last night, it'd be GREAT if Bird's Hill generated extra $ t… https://t.co/lKEcVlNV3g in reply to toderash 20:59:22, 2020-10-20
- @EricReder @boozeandbooks @alysonshane note funding here is specifically linked to upgrades. RFP is a lot about wha… https://t.co/TPaFGdT2Gf in reply to toderash 21:05:13, 2020-10-20
- @EricReder @boozeandbooks @alysonshane I got the feeling that parks have been ignored much longer.
- @EricReder @boozeandbooks @alysonshane I don't see them getting out of parks at all. I'll join the uproar if recomm… https://t.co/jsT6kEvtup in reply to EricReder 21:24:27, 2020-10-20
- @EricReder @boozeandbooks @alysonshane Have a good one! Thanks for the info & insights. in reply to EricReder 21:24:56, 2020-10-20
- @aaroncampbell Sounds like an invitation. Start the timer… in reply to aaroncampbell 21:35:16, 2020-10-20
- @thehill If Trump wins, I'm pretty sure God's gonna make the asteroid hit the White House. in reply to thehill 21:52:57, 2020-10-20
- @audettenic https://t.co/wxHCzp3Hl5 in reply to audettenic 22:02:31, 2020-10-20
- @bwgilchrist @alysonshane @EricReder I don't see "disestablishment" at https://t.co/bcObWS3xNa but that would be a… https://t.co/ABSNdgy9JU in reply to bwgilchrist 22:27:47, 2020-10-20
- @bwgilchrist @alysonshane @EricReder Yes, that'd be closest thing to privatization from RFP. I was reading that und… https://t.co/NDGC7jraZt in reply to bwgilchrist 22:40:46, 2020-10-20
- @bwgilchrist @alysonshane @EricReder Good news is it's only seeking outside recommendations right now, and those wo… https://t.co/GxrM8BA4uO in reply to toderash 22:43:15, 2020-10-20
- @bwgilchrist @alysonshane @EricReder not a stretch, but I don't see it as main thrust of RFP. Things like park pass… https://t.co/pVuti7ImoQ in reply to bwgilchrist 23:23:22, 2020-10-20
- @ohryan Wow, that's verbose. I think it foretells the precise start of the end times in a fashion that php7.4 can do in like, 2 lines. in reply to ohryan 09:58:20, 2020-10-21
- @ohryan @underscorefunk @h00tcom You looked at that regex a lot closer than I did! in reply to ohryan 10:42:10, 2020-10-21
- RT @maxbrooksauthor: My father, @MelBrooks, is 94. He has never made a political video. Until now.
- I need more small-c conservative friends who are uncomfortable with the direction the CPC is going.
Accepting applications. 11:49:13, 2020-10-21
- RT @AdviceToWriters: If you can’t #write clearly, you probably don’t #think nearly as well as you think you do.
- @erinotoole He told you to put your vote where your mouth is.
- RT @KathrynMathias1: I think every time the charity is mentioned in HoC by opposition as needing more investigation, the Liberal govt shoul… 12:27:35, 2020-10-21
- Wait, so the American president borrowed all his money from Russia and keeps it all in China?
Okay, sure. At this point, why not? 12:41:00, 2020-10-21
- TRUMP IN 2023: "I make the best license plates. Beautiful license, we have the best, nobody makes them. I know more… https://t.co/kwgByqpEBo 13:06:48, 2020-10-21
- @MercedesGlobal @AnnamiePaul umm, it wasn't slow, and the Green Party went there just as quick.
- @jstephenson1984 @MercedesGlobal @AnnamiePaul No, disappointed in status quo: reading everything another party does… https://t.co/7sRwlxeydV in reply to jstephenson1984 13:52:57, 2020-10-21
- @jstephenson1984 @MercedesGlobal @AnnamiePaul No, that's exactly the point. Put it aside and deal with the important stuff. in reply to jstephenson1984 16:12:13, 2020-10-21
- @Francis_Drouin Need to stop calling them Torys. The CPC is way to the right wing past actual Tory policy. in reply to Francis_Drouin 16:17:37, 2020-10-21
- I finally have up on productivity today. I was having enough trouble being human, them I realized the… https://t.co/NKp5QFXRaL 16:29:23, 2020-10-21
- @thecaitdiaries What about men who have never had an abortion? in reply to thecaitdiaries 16:32:03, 2020-10-21
- RT @TheBeaverton: Alberta removes education from curriculum #ableg https://t.co/d9ydFnPSH5 https://t.co/hrQQgSXkls 16:32:55, 2020-10-21
- tfw you look at your tweet 20 minutes later and think wtf, that's barely coherent, thanks autocorrect – and then yo… https://t.co/4JMlKRzw4G in reply to toderash 16:48:15, 2020-10-21
- Hey America, I glanced at poll numbers. You f**kers are going to re-elect the bastard, aren't you?
- RT @RodSalm: I cant believe the number of people who make their living 'designing' wordpress websites who have never been to a #wordpressme… 19:27:05, 2020-10-21
- @MikeDelMoro Let me guess, they're re-opening the investigation into Hillary's emails. in reply to MikeDelMoro 19:32:39, 2020-10-21
- 👇👇👇👇👇 https://t.co/kWYEhEnZ0F 19:37:32, 2020-10-21
- RT @thehill: Former President Obama: "Our proud reputation around the world is in tatters." https://t.co/qGbtgjdMVU 22:01:22, 2020-10-21
- @Scribulatora I've noticed that centrism and/or openness to ideas also ends up with all your friends talking to you… https://t.co/1GM4ku59id in reply to Scribulatora 12:36:09, 2020-10-22
- @Scribulatora remember when blogs were a thing? in reply to Scribulatora 12:40:10, 2020-10-22
- @Scribulatora Yeah, I was blogging before they called them blogs as well.
- "Be concerned about the truth, and not where you find it." – one of my old profs from eons ago.
- I mean, wtf is wrong with people???? https://t.co/sLFAjPKPPo 12:48:24, 2020-10-22
- @Scribulatora Is that part of the Alberta curriculum that was purged? in reply to Scribulatora 12:50:20, 2020-10-22
- If you've read https://t.co/AR6KLxZqu2 about calls for review of Liberal's COVID response, also read this thread.… https://t.co/yNO1LfeLHo 13:00:18, 2020-10-22
- @WilderNewsMB @alysonshane @DarioWpg @BrianPallister @TravelManitoba I still think the privatization angle is overs… https://t.co/klMtW2iUpo in reply to WilderNewsMB 15:08:44, 2020-10-22
- @WilderNewsMB @alysonshane @DarioWpg @BrianPallister @TravelManitoba As I said, I don't care if they privatize all… https://t.co/wjO41C7D2S in reply to WilderNewsMB 15:10:36, 2020-10-22
- apropos of nothing, I've got the winter tires on now.
I waited until it snowed, so you can't blame me for it. 15:12:29, 2020-10-22
- @HayeseLaw aka, the debunked stories. Rex is off his nut. in reply to HayeseLaw 15:19:19, 2020-10-22
- Watched Trump-released 60 Minutes interview to see why he's mad. Stahl:
– points out claims can't be verified
– ask… https://t.co/fUVdR6BkCH 16:14:38, 2020-10-22
- RT @IshatReza: What nonsense the government has to deal with. There are already Parliamentary Committees to deal with oversight of pandemic… 16:28:21, 2020-10-22
- @ianmcc basically he saved them by redlining. um, okay… in reply to ianmcc 16:39:13, 2020-10-22
- @ianmcc notice he can't say "Obamacare" without saying "disaster" or "mess". like, seems physically incapable. in reply to ianmcc 16:48:13, 2020-10-22
- @thehill Let me guess, fine people on both sides?
BLM protestors looting?
- So, will Trump make it to the end of the debate, or will he walk out at the 37-minute mark? After the first mute? s… https://t.co/HO5yUrTBrG 20:01:52, 2020-10-22
- Fact-checkers already being like: https://t.co/azb8zDX1Sh 20:08:13, 2020-10-22
- I think Trump is onto something now – I'd like to lock him in a basement and have him go away for a year and a half.
- mute the f*cker.
- Starting to believe the clear debate winner is the group of people who didn't watch.
- RT @KyleKulinski: Biden: "there's no evidence that when you raise the minimum wage businesses go out of business", I have to say I'm impres… 21:03:01, 2020-10-22
- "this guy has a dog whistle as big as a foghorn" – Biden, re Trump
- If you edit the outright slander & lies from Trump's portion of the transcript, I think he's spoken for like 2½ min… https://t.co/ZlaDm9pOR5 21:24:50, 2020-10-22
- @JenHanson8 I like to imagine him holding an accordion when he talks- it *really* helps with my mood. in reply to JenHanson8 21:45:43, 2020-10-22