- RT @NaomiBiden: I feel like Trump gets all of his facts from the websites that give your computer a virus 00:26:01, 2020-10-23
- RT @lesleyabravanel: @IvankaTrump https://t.co/b228cQScBX 00:26:52, 2020-10-23
- RT @PatinkinMandy: My thoughts:
#GOTV #Debates2020 https://t.co/AXZ9zVJwJx 06:54:50, 2020-10-23
- Last night's presidential debate. #debates https://t.co/X4BTHFTJ40 06:59:13, 2020-10-23
- @bjornradstrom @rypinion If it's a laptop without a numberpad?
- @ohryan "imagine".
- Have I missed something? I've been offline all morning, and now I see Erin O'Toole complaining about two things tha… https://t.co/TKReRAZiX9 12:46:03, 2020-10-23
- @HillaryClinton @realDonaldTrump Well, someone's going away! in reply to HillaryClinton 12:48:55, 2020-10-23
- RT @MehdiHasanShow: .@mehdirhasan: "The president of the United States has told more than 20,000 lies, untruths and falsehoods since coming… 12:50:18, 2020-10-23
- This thread: ohh the memories… https://t.co/cIUhQZ9HXc 13:00:04, 2020-10-23
- Caused by fire test to see if his transformation to full demon is complete.
- RT @jacobsoboroff: They knew. https://t.co/b1YVh1PTg5 15:13:56, 2020-10-23
- @JaniceLukes @WinnipegMayor Councillor keeping it classy. in reply to JaniceLukes 16:19:21, 2020-10-23
- Well played, sir. Well played. https://t.co/xtTGJYsHY6 16:22:42, 2020-10-23
- Testing slogans for my 2022 mayoral run.
Winnipeg: now with 50% less sucking! 18:49:13, 2020-10-23
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: Between 2008 and 2016, Republicans BLOCKED the appointment of *105* (you read that right) federal judgeships nominated b… 19:09:49, 2020-10-23
- RT @SpiroAgnewGhost: “Why won’t anyone believe me?!”- @realDonaldTrump https://t.co/J9cqPf8sVp 19:11:55, 2020-10-23
- @thehill Vote Matt Santos!
- RT @MarkRuffalo: Excellent question. 20:27:05, 2020-10-23
- I swear at first I thought this photo showed them playing darts.
Which is kind of on point though.
- RT @tagaq: If 5/6 year-old kids were old enough to be stolen from their families than 5/6 year-old kids are old enough to start learning ab… 23:59:58, 2020-10-23
- @calliekimball @jdesmondharris Absolutely. People with, um, large personalities and volume set to 11 are way too dr… https://t.co/7gbmTKRIPz in reply to calliekimball 00:09:49, 2020-10-24
- RT @RobertAustenBr1: #McDonaldTrump
- RT @CAFinUS: You cannot carve your intolerance into our remembrance.
You cannot carve your indifference into our love.
You can carve and c… 11:44:20, 2020-10-24
- That's it. That's the retweet. https://t.co/p7kOhbvga3 14:40:59, 2020-10-24
- @MsBehavior DON'T FEED THE PEANUT GALLERY! in reply to MsBehavior 14:43:26, 2020-10-24
- @johnkendle Not sure why, but it makes me think of @iamjohnoliver in reply to johnkendle 14:52:06, 2020-10-24
- There's not a single one of Trump's election tactics or talking points that isn't based solidly on a logical fallacy. 15:04:54, 2020-10-24
- RT @Sulliview: I’m late to this “unlogic” piece by @CharlotteAlter but wow, is it good and very scary. Recommended if you missed it. This… 15:29:17, 2020-10-24
- @fourfoldway @pjohanneson True, there are a lot of outright lies. I was thinking of his straw man arguments about t… https://t.co/fe229oU3iV in reply to fourfoldway 16:59:01, 2020-10-24
- @thehill No. You're not. in reply to thehill 17:05:46, 2020-10-24
- RT @phil_hendrix: "Lest We Forget the Horrors: A Catalog of Trump’s Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, and Crimes: The Complete List… 17:14:47, 2020-10-24
- Extremely alarming stats out of Quebec.
- @pattonoswalt Bergen Marvin in reply to pattonoswalt 10:07:14, 2020-10-26
- Oxymoron of the day: "civil discourse". 10:13:48, 2020-10-26
- @ShelleyACook I'm working on a theory that conspiracy theorists planned coronavirus to bring their conspiracy theories into the mainstream. in reply to ShelleyACook 10:17:56, 2020-10-26
- Sage advice. Stay home, li'l pup, stay home. https://t.co/16snrJEaj3 11:30:54, 2020-10-26
- @thehill The depth of stupidity knows no bounds. in reply to thehill 11:34:00, 2020-10-26
- @stevelambertwpg Thus implying the danger is not from regular dumb or careless, but from the super-stupid. in reply to stevelambertwpg 11:52:29, 2020-10-26
- @Jantafrench Remarkable timing for Kenny to pick this particular fight. in reply to Jantafrench 11:56:09, 2020-10-26
- @maxfawcett @Frisbeeplate Yes! Hers is the voice that needs to be heard by those who won't vote because their pick lost the primary. in reply to maxfawcett 11:58:31, 2020-10-26
- @OhNoSheTwitnt Hey, maybe Obama could have appointed Garland then? Wake up. in reply to OhNoSheTwitnt 11:59:57, 2020-10-26
- RT @evansiegfried: Can we all agree that if Trump loses the election that “you’re fired” jokes, tweets, headlines, etc. will not be used 12:04:47, 2020-10-26
- @politico They aren't helping anyway, at least this would make it more clear. in reply to politico 12:16:36, 2020-10-26
- RT @Deaf2Cheka: He really is blaming intergenerational poverty on the people most impacted by it, disproportionately dying from covid & suf… 12:18:39, 2020-10-26
- Hidden COVID cost, dental edition:
- Endorsed by dictators the world over! https://t.co/22WWjjRxLp 13:13:57, 2020-10-26
- Stephen Harper may not have the title anymore, but it's pretty clear he's never stopped running the #CPC. We're jus… https://t.co/ra0PNX6Zg8 14:11:45, 2020-10-26
- Canada's opposition parties seem to think they were elected with a mandate to sabotage the government's every effor… https://t.co/qTz5vXaNO2 17:49:53, 2020-10-26
- Narrator: eventually, independent Albertans would realize that the school curriculum rewritten in 2020 should not h… https://t.co/RWTrcVonJr 17:56:45, 2020-10-26
- If there exists something called "allspice", why do we need any of the other spices?
You'll notice I'm not a chef. 19:47:51, 2020-10-26
- RT @Limericking: The SCOTUS majority stood
For values we figured it would,
Like “voter suppression
Is not a transgression”
And “less of dem… 19:49:16, 2020-10-26
- Listen up – if you have not yet binged The Queen's Gambit, wtf are you waiting for? GO!! Now!
- RT @Leahgreenb: ACB's confirmation process demonstrates that the Republican Senate can move incredibly fast when they think something is im… 00:16:28, 2020-10-27
- @jeope Did you learn how many originalists we have and how their political allegiances affect all their legal rulin… https://t.co/bJKQ2LEv0L in reply to jeope 00:23:52, 2020-10-27
- @dsearls @amazon I think they'll ship you one overnight if you have Prime. in reply to dsearls 00:28:30, 2020-10-27
- RT @deAdder: Cartoon for @chronicleherald #TrumpCollapse #TrumpCovid19 #TrumpCovidHoax https://t.co/N06f7VH3PB 10:45:48, 2020-10-27
- America's whole future fully rests on question of how many Democrats will actually vote.
- Because in the USA, the SCOTUS is shamelessly partisan. https://t.co/P67lcJTeI9 16:12:35, 2020-10-27
- @Scribulatora @CanadianPM Invade when they're not looking, burn down the White House again, take away their guns, a… https://t.co/wH00o1YH4G in reply to Scribulatora 17:03:42, 2020-10-27
- RT @KeithOlbermann: NEW OLBERMANN VS. TRUMP VIDEO: The list of “Trump’s 50 Worst Atrocities" in two minutes, 20 seconds.
Argue, hate, but… 17:08:48, 2020-10-27
- Also note: justice department not intended as president's personal legal aid service. https://t.co/fFBjophUDw 17:37:59, 2020-10-27
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: https://t.co/SgphYG2iTe 17:38:24, 2020-10-27
- RT @deAdder: Cartoons from the past four years. #TrumpCollapse #trump #TrumpTownHall https://t.co/lLftqaNnuK 10:40:31, 2020-10-28
- COVID lyrics, Beatles edition: "There are places I remember…"
(For the earworm, you are welcome.) 10:41:59, 2020-10-28
- HOLY SHIT.
With less than a week to go, their dog whistle is seriously tuned to the Qanon freq.
- @ohryan It's all subtext: Trump is portrayed as the lone trustworthy one fighting a powerful cabal that includes Bi… https://t.co/LXGiqyOpKH in reply to ohryan 20:23:29, 2020-10-28
- Jared Kushner looks like every prep school dirtbag antagonist from every movie, ever.
As it turns out, this impression is quite correct. 20:33:23, 2020-10-28
- @alysonshane 2 cool cats there? in reply to alysonshane 21:55:45, 2020-10-28
- In dispute between Trudeau & COVID19, Singh sides with the much-maligned virus against the PM. (Or something like t… https://t.co/Y0DMxXBh6B 21:59:36, 2020-10-28
- You'd think these guys would have isolation down. https://t.co/r8SFzgg0up 22:01:10, 2020-10-28
- This is a most special kind of… well, just watch. Someday, this gal's gonna be a Republican President. https://t.co/nAEEbaTG2j 22:05:50, 2020-10-28
- Ok, I forgot that satire had died. Well played! Now following Ms. @blaireerskine 22:08:42, 2020-10-28
- @Quintaine It only starts out that way. in reply to Quintaine 22:09:56, 2020-10-28
- https://t.co/SEBRLhmL2x 22:54:05, 2020-10-28
- How could anyone not love Pete?
- @DanRather In Canada it's the law: if your work schedule doesn't allow 3 hours to vote, your employer *must* give it to you. in reply to DanRather 20:32:29, 2020-10-29
- Under Trump, America has become a beacon to the world, igniting in people a profound thankfulness for functional de… https://t.co/y8p9cMpWoR 20:53:57, 2020-10-29
- Good piece here on other countries' posture toward US election.
- If Trump loses, I expect his cadre will riot, and he will not be quick to call up the National Guard. This leaves i… https://t.co/auyGoiHJeL in reply to toderash 23:30:49, 2020-10-29