- 👇👇👇👇🎙️BOOM! https://t.co/HU0keWlQiY 00:02:46, 2020-10-02
- @JeffreyLuscombe Kinda makes me reconsider Alberta a little – I mean, I thought Trump would be high 40s. in reply to JeffreyLuscombe 00:12:25, 2020-10-02
- Hmmm. If Melania has to spend 14 days cooped up with Donald, he might not make it to election day. 00:18:04, 2020-10-02
- And now it has affected a nobody. https://t.co/9R4FPuB1Pp 10:54:42, 2020-10-02
- @Scribulatora At least Alberta is finally trying to diversify it's economy! in reply to Scribulatora 11:01:30, 2020-10-02
- RT @deAdder: Cartoon for October 2. #TrumpCovid #TrumpCovidHoax #COVID19 https://t.co/LGUDECiF5i 11:54:41, 2020-10-02
- RT @MerriamWebster: 📈 Lookups for 'schadenfreude' have spiked 30,500% https://t.co/nWRnJzKUPd 11:57:18, 2020-10-02
- F'ing 2020.
- RT @ScenarioLENS: Chris Wallace is on Fox right now confirming that the Trump family arrived late at Sunday’s debate to avoid being tested… 16:25:50, 2020-10-02
- RT @ForrestBrung: There’s more cases of Covid in the White House than in all of New Zealand 16:26:47, 2020-10-02
- WTF? https://t.co/h0fS0xoCcC 16:36:21, 2020-10-02
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: Trump never would’ve gotten COVID if he hadn’t been tested for it. 16:36:49, 2020-10-02
- Trump headed to Walter Reed Hospital "for a few days". If they can't adequately care for him in the White House & h… https://t.co/HGEFelZoGc 16:44:42, 2020-10-02
- RT @TheTweetOfGod: UPDATE: Doctors at Walter Reed say the President is “in hypocritical condition”. 17:53:12, 2020-10-02
- Annoyed by website "about" pages for (clearly) freelancers who say "we" and never give their name.
- RT @estherschindler: RT @srleccese: All in favor of adding em dash to a standard keyboard? 18:44:20, 2020-10-02
- @bdgordonatlarge Fire up the paper shredders! in reply to bdgordonatlarge 22:02:51, 2020-10-02
- RT @AstroKatie: According to https://t.co/uKbKwvUKZm, 46,459 Americans who do not live in the White House also tested positive for COVID-19… 22:06:03, 2020-10-02
- RT @davidfrum: "He is justly served. It is a poison tempered by himself." – Hamlet, Act V, Scene 2.
- @kentonlarsen I think I heard this story once from the other side in reply to kentonlarsen 09:39:37, 2020-10-03
- @ianmcc @susie_parker @nationalpost CPC complaining that the Liberals don't cater enough to conspiracy theorists https://t.co/JRlerMGY8r in reply to ianmcc 09:46:39, 2020-10-03
- @fdk_donnaindra Monarch butterfly in reply to fdk_donnaindra 09:53:39, 2020-10-03
- RT @laura_hudson: Damn Claudia Conway https://t.co/GKA9yhIwrK 09:54:57, 2020-10-03
- @elisevonscheel Tell him he can hit my car if he wants! in reply to elisevonscheel 10:00:37, 2020-10-03
- Poetic justice is scientific kismet. https://t.co/7O2fCLDYg1 10:04:34, 2020-10-03
- RT @nycsouthpaw: Unless I forgot someone, as of tonight, every Trump campaign manager in history has either been taken into police custody… 10:09:40, 2020-10-03
- So far, October is peak 2020. Of course, so was September. 10:13:01, 2020-10-03
- @Scribulatora Social democracy is to socialism as conservatism is to _________. ? in reply to Scribulatora 10:15:16, 2020-10-03
- RT @peterdaou: I've honestly seen more sympathy for Trump than for migrant children sleeping in cages. 10:15:53, 2020-10-03
- @Scribulatora Ding-ding-ding!
So I posit that the CPC has more libertarians than the Liberals have socialists.
- And now a #cdnpoli comment for a Saturday.
Of very high value for a majority of Canadians is inclusivity.
- @StuffCCLikes Okay but if Trump is God's chosen one and if you don't need a mask because God will protect you from… https://t.co/ukeVEJ3K7q in reply to StuffCCLikes 17:30:50, 2020-10-03
- Knowing he doesn't read anything, you'd think they'd come up with a better lie. https://t.co/0i7BWQSCSl 17:39:17, 2020-10-03
- RT @jonfavs: Trump and Republicans held a mask-less, crowded, superspreader event at the White House in order to jam through a Supreme Cour… 17:41:46, 2020-10-03
- Targeted by science. cc @StuffCCLikes https://t.co/z1Pno8DGfL 19:24:27, 2020-10-03
- @Iam_Canadian The ribs from Costco tell you to do exactly this in the instructions, so you can feel better about it at least in reply to Iam_Canadian 22:13:53, 2020-10-03
- RT @harrisonjaime: Sen. Graham said "hold the tape" when he declared that we should not be selecting a Supreme Court Justice in an election… 22:39:58, 2020-10-03
- This is why we need a #UniversalBasicIncome – so glad to hear you're coming around on #UBI! https://t.co/8UFFv4RqZi 17:49:52, 2020-10-04
- The problem with Trump saying he's learning a lot about the coronavirus is that if he had allowed himself to be inf… https://t.co/bIwOSeO299 18:01:04, 2020-10-04
- @thehill GOP member demands apology for telling the truth: should have come with a warning beforehand for those so unaccustomed to it. in reply to thehill 19:13:56, 2020-10-04
- RT @estherschindler: Google Maps will be receiving an update this week that shows users the prevalence of COVID-19 cases in an area https:/… 12:33:25, 2020-10-05
- RT @xkcdComic: Bigger Problem https://t.co/FBKblAevcH https://t.co/93ZZjwpHLi https://t.co/hqg6RwY0VC 12:38:15, 2020-10-05
- @JenHanson8 @erinotoole He wasn't *born with* the sense of entitlement, he developed it later on. in reply to JenHanson8 16:49:33, 2020-10-05
- @helenhousandi Hope this isn't a spoiler, but there's a slight difference in the story arc as well. in reply to helenhousandi 17:28:51, 2020-10-05
- @davewiner @CNN technically it could still be both.
- @helenhousandi I want to imagine Lorelei Gilmore talking a mile a minute trying selling weed to stoners. I'd watch that. in reply to helenhousandi 17:35:54, 2020-10-05
- Just keep rereading this until it sinks in. https://t.co/R3y9UeLdqJ 17:37:33, 2020-10-05
- RT @imaxxs: “At the trial of God, we will ask: why did you allow all this?
And the answer will be an echo: why did you allow all this?”
- Great, now we have Trump with 'roid rage. 19:58:03, 2020-10-05
- @drewwpg Well, that feel in dead ears.
- RT @sarahcpr: Oh my god, when they said Trump would kill the republican party, they meant… literally 20:16:30, 2020-10-05
- RT @ProfFeynman: Schrödinger's dumpster: https://t.co/GVrdT5sJOX 23:42:36, 2020-10-05
- @RodSalm @GregCapullo @Ssnyder1835 @alysonshane Yes, definitely! But what's her super-name?
WonderWoles… https://t.co/DMpABZZh02 in reply to RodSalm 12:38:32, 2020-10-06
- @BriannaWu @Lamborghini I'm aghast! Only 3 vacations per year from a $2M home? What hardship!
- Biden defines $400,000 a year as 'wealthy': Here’s what that buys in a big city https://t.co/WKL7lJcWLI
- @RodSalm Right? I don't get what unrealism these "experts" live in. This example includes $10k/mo for childcare & s… https://t.co/nyuuUA5vrR in reply to RodSalm 13:16:19, 2020-10-06
- MAGA. Make America Gasp Again.
- @ohryan It's not opulent, but a $2M home in all but a few markets is way above the mean. They save $57K/year & spen… https://t.co/taloANBpag in reply to ohryan 14:08:13, 2020-10-06
- @ohryan Perfect distinction! I could argue both – perhaps making it relative within an absolute bubble: in this cas… https://t.co/WEsjyeLfsR in reply to ohryan 14:16:34, 2020-10-06
- @ohryan Interesting that some retirees are moving to countries where their $ gets them an improved living standard… https://t.co/1H1KjLFcQW in reply to toderash 14:19:39, 2020-10-06
- Perfect! https://t.co/waGTJ8OqlH 14:22:17, 2020-10-06
- @Levisan There's good sense to that. As freelancer, a year's income always needs to be balanced with the next/ prev… https://t.co/4r0PNKyhZG in reply to Levisan 14:34:50, 2020-10-06
- @thehill Sure, because everyone wants to wait 4+ months for any stimulus and will trust Trump's promise about it enough to vote for him. in reply to thehill 14:37:42, 2020-10-06
- @ohryan Another thought: Republicans might say it's absolute because their individual emphasis only compares to sel… https://t.co/9nr3Fdrv7Y in reply to ohryan 14:41:43, 2020-10-06
- This is brilliant. I also approve this message, and so should you. https://t.co/2fUW1DzVsd 14:47:35, 2020-10-06
- @ohryan Works well when not measured in $ and makes it easier to pinpoint the lines of being dangerously poor or be… https://t.co/yU4Aqgt1W5 in reply to ohryan 14:58:00, 2020-10-06
- @ohryan Yup. The middle is not where we want it to be. The middle class created by FDR's New Deal had been on life… https://t.co/hNwsjVPMny in reply to ohryan 15:01:06, 2020-10-06
- @adamdooley Somewhere around 2006 or 2008 my eyes started to bug out. in reply to adamdooley 17:40:27, 2020-10-06
- @thehill Clearly it's part of a plan involving sneezing, coughing, and denial. in reply to thehill 17:42:12, 2020-10-06
- @DanRather They *meant* to govern, they just weren't capable. in reply to DanRather 17:44:10, 2020-10-06
- @thehill Thank you, media! in reply to thehill 17:45:40, 2020-10-06
- @Scribulatora @erinotoole As far as I can tell, the only difference between him and Scheer is citizenship. Part 3 of the Harper triplets. in reply to Scribulatora 18:33:18, 2020-10-06
- @PrimevalFantasy Clockwise. in reply to PrimevalFantasy 18:36:05, 2020-10-06
- @BriannaWu Wait, there's a libertarian party? Isn't that kind of redundant? in reply to BriannaWu 18:39:32, 2020-10-06
- RT @HCTrudo: NEW: @JoeBiden w/ a stmt on Trump ending Covid talks:
“Make no mistake: if you are out of work, if your business is closed,… 18:41:21, 2020-10-06
- @Impolitics They don't want saving. in reply to Impolitics 18:43:29, 2020-10-06
- So is Trump going to be tested for performance enhancing drugs before the next debate? 18:45:23, 2020-10-06
- RT @NPR: JUST IN: Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google are monopolies that must be restricted and regulated, House lawmakers conclude in a re… 19:06:29, 2020-10-06
- America is insane. https://t.co/8t72MUPkUx 19:26:05, 2020-10-06
- @Iam_Canadian @ShelleyACook @Target Happy Harry's… in reply to Iam_Canadian 22:25:45, 2020-10-06
- Kids, 2020 was so bad that by early October, COVID-19 had tested positive for Stephen Miller. 22:29:38, 2020-10-06
- @jbrowaty Could it be because the owner said they wouldn't develop it because you can't cross the street at Portage… https://t.co/Bi4GqfdJ5Z in reply to jbrowaty 22:33:16, 2020-10-06
- Dear America,
- @brent_bellamy @wpglovehate That's peak Winnipeg. in reply to brent_bellamy 23:20:04, 2020-10-06
- RT @thehill: "Evita" star Patti LuPone knocks Trump's balcony moment post-hospitalization: "I wore less makeup" https://t.co/1xiOa7E9SC htt… 23:36:37, 2020-10-06
- @MsBehavior You have to work at that kind of stupid. in reply to MsBehavior 08:48:32, 2020-10-07
- Status quo. https://t.co/keuDIpEgWX 08:49:32, 2020-10-07
- Robert Johnson, but higher than 5th: he influenced all of them. https://t.co/UHVyX8MXv0 08:53:25, 2020-10-07
- @mollywood The insanity of science?
- RT @MsBehavior: Who has fun mountain lady is a Nazi sympathizer on their 2020 is a gong show Bingo card? https://t.co/Esn1jwcQAV 16:32:08, 2020-10-07
- Hmm, just rechecking my 2020 Bingo card…
- Shooing the horse out before they close the barn door. https://t.co/TA79UcgGjK 17:12:19, 2020-10-07
- And now, the sequel to "Chaos in Cleveland":
Smackdown in Salt Lake.
- Don't disrespect what the American people have done against coronavirus – after all, they've been on their own agai… https://t.co/dd0o5kfs66 20:16:13, 2020-10-07
- Pence doing a fine job against the straw man.
He's abysmal alongside Harris though.
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: All the social media graphics are already made. He's gotta find a way to force them into the discussion so we can live… 20:33:24, 2020-10-07
- Pence is like Donald Trump with full sentences, but still no grasp of the truth.
- Every second that Pence speaks out of turn or overtime should be doubled and given to Harris.
- RT @mynamesnotgordy: Moderator: “Why is the sky blue?”
Harris: “Light refraction.”
Pence: “Let me just say this. I really do enjoy a nice… 20:36:43, 2020-10-07
- RT @donnatella_moss: Excuse me, Mr Vice President, is that your own set of facts you're using?
#VPDebate 20:40:39, 2020-10-07
- RT @PodSaveAmerica: Trump and Pence is reversing 100 environmental rules. Here's a list. #VPDebate
https://t.co/Jz6yaXL1QJ 20:42:45, 2020-10-07
- Do you believe the science about climate change affecting wildfires & tropical storms?
- STOP saying "Thank you, Vice President" and start saying "Time's up, you're done."
- This moderator is way too reticent to interrupt Pence when he's overtime.
Cut. The. Mic.
- @CameronFriesen @Mayor_Bowman To be fair, half of the 29% is inflation, so the remainder is about 1.1% per year.
- Pence, after the debate: "Oh, there were questions we were supposed to respond to?"
- RT @TheRealHoarse: Pence goes full lecture.
Kamala rolls up his sermon and flogs him with it like a naughty altar boy.
“I will not be lec… 21:20:48, 2020-10-07
- Pence is coming in third in this debate, after the fly.
- ooooh, the look on Pence's face while Harris lists their Republican supporters.
- It's 2020. Pence would not have looked any worse if the fly had been a circling buzzard.
- RT @JoeBiden: https://t.co/TtWm3i4eaq. 21:46:52, 2020-10-07
- @thehill The fly came in second, ahead of Pence. in reply to thehill 21:58:41, 2020-10-07
- @RodSalm Sounds fishy. in reply to RodSalm 11:22:41, 2020-10-08
- @erinotoole Hey, where can I get one of those action figures? in reply to erinotoole 11:23:41, 2020-10-08
- RT @rcbregman: WOOOW. A Canadian research project gave homeless people $7,500 each — the results were 'beautifully surprising'.
Turns out:… 11:25:26, 2020-10-08
- RT @deAdder: Cartoon for @TheHillTimes #TrumpMeltdown #coronavirus #Covid_19 https://t.co/O7FOdQ8gOQ 11:30:34, 2020-10-08
- @alysonshane @ianmcc Brilliant! Love Mayor Pete. in reply to alysonshane 11:36:36, 2020-10-08
- @RoguePOTUSStaff So how's the debate prep going? in reply to RoguePOTUSStaff 11:40:59, 2020-10-08
- RT @MichaelsFly: Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers.
I will be getting covid tested tomorrow, fingers crossed! 11:42:24, 2020-10-08
- @RBReich He's learning from the best. in reply to RBReich 11:43:06, 2020-10-08
- @Scribulatora To be fair, it'd be really hard not to be just a little condescending when trying to have a dialogue… https://t.co/rl5jmmhq17 in reply to Scribulatora 11:47:38, 2020-10-08
- Hey @JoeBiden @KamalaHarris how about @PeteButtigieg for press secretary? He's owning Fox news. https://t.co/CrqSf1OkF9 11:53:00, 2020-10-08
- RT @RandPaul: The deep state planted a bug on @VP. The illegal spying is really out of control. 11:57:55, 2020-10-08
- RT @TheDweck: Whenever Pence talks he sounds like a serial killer calmly explaining why he has to do this to you 11:58:49, 2020-10-08
- The 48 most unhinged lines from Donald Trump's Fox Business interview
(for brevity I guess,… https://t.co/0RpWmy5lAQ 15:35:47, 2020-10-08
- @IrishofManitoba It's the bar-hoppers. in reply to IrishofManitoba 17:30:41, 2020-10-08
- See, this is what happens when one party openly tries to discourage voting, including legal challenges, and everyon… https://t.co/c6nHxZSVwj 17:39:30, 2020-10-08
- RT @deAdder: Who's the monster? #TrumpCoupPlot #trump @realDonaldTrump https://t.co/oKLfElvofe 19:48:26, 2020-10-08
- RT @ssavett: Wow. Clips of @PeteButtigieg on Fox News got over 22 million views on twitter alone in the past 24 hours. #PeteOnFox 21:46:39, 2020-10-08