- @RBReich To be fair, that *is* exceptional treatment compared with every other industrialized nation. in reply to RBReich 11:57:43, 2022-07-08
- @Illuminati1A @gwen_nels @RBReich Sometimes I forget about sarcasm impairment syndrome on social media, but I'm not… https://t.co/ytUTKkEnSD in reply to Illuminati1A 15:06:51, 2022-07-08
- @ohryan Okay, but without Unicity, how would suburbanites keep Winnipeg from doing things like opening Portage & Ma… https://t.co/HtW2l0JovA in reply to ohryan 15:16:16, 2022-07-08
- Do I think Gutenberg is going kill #WordPress page builders despite what people who make page builders tell you?
- Dear @CRTCeng,
Remember this when deciding whether to let #Rogers purchase #Shaw. Maybe it'd be better if not every… https://t.co/aW8ZHlUBSo 16:10:13, 2022-07-08
- I don't know who needs to read this right now, but it's possible they are an engineer at #Rogers. https://t.co/H68c03qnPy 16:19:49, 2022-07-08
- @susie_parker I wouldn't go that far, but it's better not to have too much with a single provider in order to avoid… https://t.co/Uvtle3uYYe in reply to susie_parker 16:24:06, 2022-07-08
- "Huge sigh of relief"
– everyone on Twitter.
- ps. Sigh of relief excludes anyone with Rogers, who won't know about this for days. in reply to toderash 16:31:07, 2022-07-08
- In *this* economy!? https://t.co/rymKS83yQr 19:36:29, 2022-07-08
- Wordle 385 4/6
I was getting worried. 22:32:25, 2022-07-09
- Sounds like a shitty company with a libertarian playbook.
https://t.co/LWSjqxlQcF 11:32:51, 2022-07-10
- Anyone hazard a guess at Rogers' liability over the collective trauma of 1/4 Canadians breaking their Wordle streak? 11:40:00, 2022-07-10
- @ianmcc @OlyBackstrom Precisely confirmed everyone's speculation while explaining exactly nothing. in reply to ianmcc 12:53:32, 2022-07-10
- I can haunt family game night? https://t.co/agH2x79THg 13:23:41, 2022-07-10
- Can you imagine a future where America kills 1/3 of its own citizens and produces political refugees by the million… https://t.co/cWiIoEDrTm 10:15:27, 2022-07-11
- @ianmcc Yep. In /The Next 100 Years/ (book) Geo Friedman predicts USA breakup with parts going to Mexico. Very well… https://t.co/jzTejj2xK0 in reply to ianmcc 12:44:45, 2022-07-11
- @timethief @dbeggs13 Same. Plus, anyone with even a little telecom background will tell you it's likely. Anyone in… https://t.co/kOR1PN5z20 in reply to timethief 10:05:02, 2022-07-13
- This is some of the best news we could possibly get at this late stage in the pandemic. Well done, Ottawa.
https://t.co/IIn98r5vJ1 10:09:52, 2022-07-13
- One thing #WordPress lacks is a good url rewriting interface like Drupal has. This is something needed on enough si… https://t.co/MqiFT7WnEy 13:00:21, 2022-07-13
- .@ianmcc Ennui for #50×50 set? Interesting read. https://t.co/ahEbucxd96 13:26:36, 2022-07-13
- @maxfawcett Not to mention if you pretend to complain on behalf of working families hit by the pandemic, you have t… https://t.co/C5X6quA42N in reply to maxfawcett 15:14:52, 2022-07-13