- Avast, ye Scurvy Dogs!
- @WaytowichNeil NDP caucus: hey JS, looks like JT wants to extend CERB!
- #Winnipeg public: Hey, nice Tank!
@wpgpolice: It's not a Tank.
- @RodSalm @alysonshane @DPernitsky @wpgpolice Probably just underfunded due to the rising cost of policing. in reply to RodSalm 17:20:28, 2020-06-16
- @DoubleEmMartin Because if it topples over, it'd become body-broke. in reply to DoubleEmMartin 17:22:55, 2020-06-16
- RT @CanuckTraveler: Canada climbs to 8th most competitive economy in the world under Liberals.
#cdnpo… 17:25:05, 2020-06-16
- Bleeding from back of his his head onto pavement & they walk by without rendering aid.
- Finally, a sign from above. https://t.co/w2RPNZ3PS9 13:15:29, 2020-06-05
- @ChiefSo03940502 Clearly the lesson they've learned is "Next time block the video." Disgusting. in reply to ChiefFights 13:27:32, 2020-06-05
- @ianmcc Lately when the dreams get really bad, it means you're already awake. in reply to ianmcc 09:05:01, 2020-06-06
- RT @DannyDeraney: This may be the greatest photo of the 21st century. https://t.co/BXqwyvWnfH 09:17:18, 2020-06-06
- RT @RBReich: 76 years ago today allied ANTIFA forces stormed the beaches in Normandy. We must remain vigilant against fascism in all its fo… 16:11:24, 2020-06-06
- So was that Winnipeg's largest demonstration since the 1919 general strike? 21:11:27, 2020-06-06
- RT @pantomath__: @ewarren https://t.co/KxzdHu9PZK 12:39:50, 2020-05-29
- RT @sarahcpr: Fun fact: The Constitution gives Congress the right to censure the president but when they don’t have the guts to do so, that… 09:58:49, 2020-05-30
- Hosers take off saying, "It'll be good to get away from 'murca for a while." 14:24:48, 2020-05-30
- @rpjday Holy f—, what's with these fascidiots? in reply to rpjday 14:26:09, 2020-05-30
- Friday. https://t.co/vVSbc9jEAZ 14:28:53, 2020-05-30
- @krst Interesting explanation. "Forward" is Friday for me. Monday would be "up". in reply to krst 14:30:28, 2020-05-30
- @CIAspygirl Considering who the followers are, where's the petition to sign? in reply to CIAspygirl 14:33:25, 2020-05-30
- Hey #Winnipeg, which local restaurants are you rushing back to support on Monday? 14:34:44, 2020-05-30
- I always find it astounding when a major brand's website returns a 403 error because I didn't include the 'www' rat… https://t.co/dJnzHOdduY 18:05:33, 2020-05-22
- @WaytowichNeil Nooooooo…… in reply to WaytowichNeil 20:13:23, 2020-05-22
- @CIAspygirl The Pound of Music in reply to CIAspygirl 20:18:31, 2020-05-23
- I remember when you could barely get a table in here, back when there was still water for the wheel to paddle. https://t.co/mDgOaNjFzO 20:22:40, 2020-05-23
- RT @brent_bellamy: Does a city’s size and population density dictate the spread of #covid19?
Compare Winnipeg and Fargo.
Separated by 300 k… 09:13:29, 2020-05-26
- @MsBehavior But thought rude and unhelpful was your personal brand! in reply to MsBehavior 18:30:36, 2020-05-27
- #6 all day long. https://t.co/iKejhZmg1u 08:09:36, 2020-05-16
- RT @Ruth_A_Buzzi: Marijuana is legal and haircuts are against the law. It took half a century but Hippies finally won. 08:10:20, 2020-05-16
- @mikewhitmore Facebook: hold my beer. in reply to mikewhitmore 08:24:01, 2020-05-16
- @MsBehavior https://t.co/xI7b0pDZV8 in reply to MsBehavior 21:16:03, 2020-05-16
- @AndrewScheer Your salary is still the bigger taxpayer letdown. in reply to AndrewScheer 10:27:26, 2020-05-17
- @thehill You gotta know this is a Republican campaign tactic. You gotta know, if this is going to be about mudsling… https://t.co/ibmZPs9Vot in reply to thehill 12:57:01, 2020-05-20
- RT @RodSalm: from @100pcthd Zoom tip of the week: at the end of your call with a client, make sure you are recording, and then ask them ho… 12:58:26, 2020-05-20
- @stungeye Implication: "gentle" died around the time colour film became affordable and gained popularity. in reply to stungeye 11:07:56, 2020-05-08
- The man feeding a remote Alaska town with a Costco card and a ship https://t.co/QeVrzcJB77 23:54:20, 2020-05-08
- @thomaskaine5 @mmarginet Absolutely we are in reply to thomaskaine5 19:53:53, 2020-05-09
- So that's why Andrew Scheer keeps up his citizenship!
- @DoubleEmMartin First the Panama Canal, then the 1950 flood, and now this! in reply to DoubleEmMartin 19:12:33, 2020-05-10
- Best. Hop. Ever. https://t.co/yfYoGj1kc3 19:21:13, 2020-05-10
- @thehill The federal government is poorly managed, maybe taxpayers should refuse to bail them out? in reply to thehill 19:42:02, 2020-05-10
- @ThatEricAlper Bat out of Hell, just to be safe. in reply to ThatEricAlper 02:20:03, 2020-05-01
- Some neighbour you guys turned out to be. You're paying for the wall. https://t.co/1XyAUMFiPB 02:28:15, 2020-05-01
- @pjohanneson I had it on speed dial on my Motorola cell phone… before cell phones had clocks. in reply to pjohanneson 10:12:32, 2020-05-01
- RT @BuckWoodyMSFT: We should only allow fencing to reopen for sports. It reinforces a good social message:
1. All Athletes in Masks
2. A… 10:22:07, 2020-05-01
- I'm not sure if this is the exact moment it happened, but heavily armed protestors occupying a state legislature &… https://t.co/nfEWnmiNTP 12:58:35, 2020-05-01
- Oh, Lotus 123, what have you wrought? https://t.co/5SVzqHY8rl 13:05:40, 2020-05-01