- RT @HAL9000_: I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.
I can't open the pod bay doors because Discovery One is your workplace and you a… 11:03:45, 2020-03-20
- Am I wrong to not email everyone I know and tell them what I'm doing during the #COVID19 pandemic?
- @alysonshane My oldest greeted me this morning by saying, "It's a beautiful day in the Apocalypse!" in reply to alysonshane 11:17:00, 2020-03-20
- Good piece in @readpass on Alberta's oil addiction, echoes of something I wrote in the fall about western separatio… https://t.co/Bhha6DqEI1 11:47:29, 2020-03-20
- 2/n (Spoiler: it's the economy.) It's not just that Kenny is investing in (big-O) Oil, it's that he bet the future… https://t.co/0M4vmD9xEj in reply to toderash 11:47:29, 2020-03-20
- 3/n Today, betting on Oil is like betting on coal 50-60 years ago. There are some shorter-term gains to be had, but… https://t.co/EmJoXbke8u in reply to toderash 11:47:30, 2020-03-20
- 4/n Voters mostly look back 1-2yrs, not ahead. This means politicians must focus on half of a 4-year term if they w… https://t.co/0PYlUqo7bs in reply to toderash 11:47:30, 2020-03-20
- 5/n …and that's why AB/SK muster populist support for a short-term idea to stay in power by proclaiming grassroot… https://t.co/K0IDfX9VzV in reply to toderash 11:47:30, 2020-03-20
- 6/n Right now it's an oil price war over failure to renew an agreement, compounded by economic uncertainty over a g… https://t.co/X47l0rWk21 in reply to toderash 11:47:31, 2020-03-20
- 7/n (Inflation-adjusted) Oil prices will fall as the world moves away from fossil fuels, regardless how long it tak… https://t.co/6pWIeJi08A in reply to toderash 11:47:31, 2020-03-20
- RT @tobybartlett: Social distancing works.
#covid19 #coronavirus #socialdistancing https://t.co/yObEK18Och 11:56:54, 2020-03-20
- RT @doctorow: 7 days ago, a group of open source hardware enthusiasts put out an open call for help in designing OSHW ventilators. After co… 13:06:43, 2020-03-20
- I. can't. even… https://t.co/7s71gLhaq7 13:19:15, 2020-03-20
- RT @synthandlasers: People: "I want 2020 to be like the roarin' twenties!"
Earth: "Alright, infectious disease is spreading."
People: "No… 13:28:52, 2020-03-20
- Now that we see plainly how having people #WFH alleviates strain on traffic infrastructure, how about a significant… https://t.co/sxGJ0jE4m2 16:04:28, 2020-03-20
- 2/2, Followup: not a random corp tax break, but provide an incentive to change corporate behaviour to benefit famil… https://t.co/uJ6PqujIQu in reply to toderash 16:08:53, 2020-03-20
- Weird lockup conversations that happen in my house now. #coronavirus #socialdistancing @ Winnipeg, Manitoba https://t.co/ofoY4NdKA0 16:20:21, 2020-03-20
- I wonder how many orders @DominosCanada loses because you can't view their menu without starting an order and enter… https://t.co/CX7QcR26nO 16:44:00, 2020-03-20
- I think this means the GOP want to throw a limited amount of money at corporations & a limited number of people onc… https://t.co/LZwJNGvvfe 16:57:35, 2020-03-20
- Woot! That's a win for #socialdistancing in MB. Turns out there's an upside to being a flyover province. https://t.co/GCX1CLfgBG 17:04:21, 2020-03-20
- This is absolutely devastating. https://t.co/8Gi8OoNJuF 00:35:34, 2020-03-21
- @ianmcc we really haven't comprehended what could be coming. in reply to ianmcc 00:56:10, 2020-03-21
- They should put high school students in charge of social distancing. They're experts at social ostracization, this would be a snap! 16:54:08, 2020-03-21
- The more I learn about #COVID19 (sourced facts), the more I realize there's no such thing as an overreaction to the… https://t.co/RNKr9hSjFW 19:24:45, 2020-03-21
- Not sure I agree with all these,but portrays nature of changes now becoming inevitable
- For one fleeting moment, I thought sequestration was going to see me catching up on my reading.
- RT @VeraEtches: "The safest number to congregate in is one. Not 50, not 10, it's one," said Warner https://t.co/6ATDgkXy3t 20:23:39, 2020-03-21
- @bwgilchrist no, but 1820 Cholera, 1920 Spanish Flu, 2020 COVID-19. or facts: https://t.co/CvSzAXdXoX in reply to bwgilchrist 22:42:33, 2020-03-21
- yeah, she's not wrong. https://t.co/RJs5Sq4q0U 22:47:41, 2020-03-21
- RT @Rx_Ed: PLEASE SPREAD THIS NOW!
Hydroxychloroquine & Azithromycin should *NOT* be taken together because they increase the risk of fata… 02:36:25, 2020-03-22
- Solid stats here on views of #COVID19 based on where people get their news. Predictably, FoxNews viewers look disco… https://t.co/P4IhLhyE7z 11:57:37, 2020-03-22
- RT @estherschindler: There are decades where nothing happens, and there are weeks where decades happen. – Vladimir Lenin 11:58:25, 2020-03-22
- RT @chrisgeidner: “Even before she left the presidential race, @ewarren had worked to shape seemingly every element of the federal governme… 01:14:31, 2020-03-23
- @elishadacey After #wfh for over a decade, I can tell you keeping your routine & dressing as normal means higher pr… https://t.co/MN0eFHVlwx in reply to elishadacey 08:26:05, 2020-03-23
- @KatieNicholson @CBCNews POTUS alone will keep you busy in reply to KatieNicholson 08:27:18, 2020-03-23
- @sidneyharrell @MonicaLewinsky Considering who's in charge of that, there's your answer.
- @KerriTwigg Currently my list is all the rooms in my house. in reply to KerriTwigg 08:36:41, 2020-03-23
- @KerriTwigg Actually certain parts of the job are easier in different rooms. More creative tasks are easier with a… https://t.co/7SBvJQyO4A in reply to KerriTwigg 09:22:00, 2020-03-23
- RT @funder: BREAKING: Dr. Fauci was asked about Trump blaming China for Trump’s failed coronavirus response, the reporter said it “doesn’t… 10:13:07, 2020-03-23
- Such a contrast watching #COVID19 news conferences by Trudeau & by Trump.
- istm that throughout his presidency, Trump only hears part of his briefing, remembers a phrase or topic, then annou… https://t.co/PUT8c5dpft 11:21:03, 2020-03-23
- 2/5 …but that's all. e.g., someone told him they were working on a vaccine, he announces it's close. Sliver of trut… https://t.co/7kUSvPTtA8 in reply to toderash 11:21:04, 2020-03-23
- 3/5 …but his announcements weren't the point of the mention. Narcissists think things will always work in their fav… https://t.co/loM6QYwKHJ in reply to toderash 11:21:04, 2020-03-23
- 4/5 …unfortunately, the stakes aren't part of the thought process. Each falsehood in this retweeted list have that… https://t.co/syW1Irv0io in reply to toderash 11:21:04, 2020-03-23
- 5/5 Remember this for EVERYTHING Trump says: Somewhere there's always an accurate grain of truth in that haystack,… https://t.co/Qe0CISMtHm in reply to toderash 11:21:05, 2020-03-23
- Good quick interview here with Fauci. Includes gems like "I know, but what do you want me to do? I mean, seriously… https://t.co/YuUEmATGQv 12:40:13, 2020-03-23
- RT @HillaryClinton: In the face of crisis, FDR had the New Deal to help suffering Americans. Now, @realdonaldtrump, you and your fellow Rep… 14:43:30, 2020-03-23
- @soledadobrien So he's no smarter about his health than any other policy then. in reply to soledadobrien 19:18:45, 2020-03-23
- RT @SpeakerPelosi: As we mark the 10th anniversary of the Affordable Care Act, I call on the President to drop his lawsuit attacking Americ… 19:34:39, 2020-03-23
- RT @grantstern: Trump is proposing national suicide. https://t.co/kOsqH9X1vF 19:36:00, 2020-03-23
- This should be part of the #COVID19 death toll in the USA. Man died not from complications of #coronavirus, but fro… https://t.co/gtbIpMbXKL 22:39:05, 2020-03-23
- RT @politico: Justin Trudeau’s emergency economic decisions are taking shape in a virtual war room where the prime minister is plotting Can… 11:10:57, 2020-03-24
- @adamdooley PM said this morning they are ramping up lab capabilities as well. Also not a given that ppl who had it… https://t.co/Z9k6isOerF in reply to adamdooley 11:14:47, 2020-03-24
- @realDonaldTrump No, with that plan, you will come back dead. in reply to realDonaldTrump 11:26:13, 2020-03-24
- Greed makes people insane. Or vice-versa. https://t.co/IqUOfJvvfT 12:23:40, 2020-03-24
- @susie_parker after this morning's presser, @NYGovCuomo is about to be drafted as next POTUS. in reply to susie_parker 12:25:19, 2020-03-24
- The rate of growth in #COVID19 case numbers looks faster for USA than China, Italy, and Spain. That ought to be mor… https://t.co/uqFbilKTmf 12:33:06, 2020-03-24
- RT @KaivanShroff: WARREN: 2% of every dollar over $50 million should be taxed.
REPUBLICANS: over our dead bodies
TRUMP: 2% of all Americ… 12:33:57, 2020-03-24
- Trump, interpreted into plain English:
- RT @VancityReynolds: Another important message from an important celebrity. Let’s spread the word not the virus. I happily nominate, @steve… 14:24:53, 2020-03-24
- 👇👇👇 https://t.co/rNnwzndttN 14:41:31, 2020-03-24
- @aaroncampbell @helenhousandi Sounds like a totally legit test to me! in reply to aaroncampbell 14:42:18, 2020-03-24
- RT @bwgilchrist: Escape from Florida: My 2,400-km drive back to the sanity of Canada https://t.co/vnz1b16hy4 15:48:28, 2020-03-24
- RT @RBReich: Just so we're all clear, Trump says he won't use the Defense Protection Act to order companies to make more equipment to save… 15:50:24, 2020-03-24
- @bkives Okay, but he's wrong. His opposition is philosophical, not factual. in reply to bkives 15:53:28, 2020-03-24
- I mean, WTF??
A stock market drop = Losing America
- RT @HillaryClinton: Please do not take medical advice from a man who looked directly at a solar eclipse. 18:30:05, 2020-03-24
- At times like this, aren't you relieved that the USA isn't being run by a woman who deleted some personal emails? W… https://t.co/0abOH6lvOf 18:31:06, 2020-03-24
- RT @Impolitics: Angry that Dr. Anthony Fauci isn't minimizing the threat of COVID-19, Trump is rumored to have already selected Fauci's rep… 18:33:09, 2020-03-24
- RT @hughlaurie: I can't speak for House, obviously – no one's written clever words for me to say – but I'm pretty sure he'd tell you it's n… 23:23:48, 2020-03-24
- @RheaButcher That's not a country, that's a cult. in reply to RheaButcher 23:28:32, 2020-03-24
- RT @bdgordonatlarge: Preserve this timeline for use at his Nuremburg trial. 11:44:13, 2020-03-25
- RT @MBGov: Are you a volunteer looking to help out?
Are you in need of a helping hand?
Help Next Door MB is a network of helpers coming tog… 13:05:53, 2020-03-25
- Trump+conservative pundits have repeated mantra “the cure cannot be worse than the disease” w/euphemisms re finding… https://t.co/4RZ4w3SeKB 13:28:21, 2020-03-25
- RT @slashdot: CDC Says Coronavirus RNA Found in Princess Cruise Ship Cabins Up To 17 Days After Passengers Left https://t.co/5W0nUH3YB8 13:29:52, 2020-03-25
- We decided last night, but number of new #coronavirus cases in MB today affirms it: since my wife is a nurse who mu… https://t.co/HhHlWNHwGg 14:11:07, 2020-03-25
- RT Widely. https://t.co/SmYh8rVXcH 14:12:28, 2020-03-25
- RT @oliverdarcy: "Twitter temporarily locked the account of The Federalist Wednesday after the conservative opinion site published a piece… 14:19:39, 2020-03-25
- @gill_godwin @timethief yup. just how many ways can you say it? in reply to gill_godwin 14:25:24, 2020-03-25
- RT @RBReich: Just a casual reminder that the small business loans in the #stimulusbill have stricter worker requirements than the corporate… 15:11:49, 2020-03-25
- This thread is a good summary of the CPC objections to the Liberal's aid bill. CPC isn't at Republican levels, but… https://t.co/UBRTPLxxor 15:25:28, 2020-03-25
- RT @RBReich: Republicans secured a $500 billion slush fund for corporations with NO worker protections and barely any oversight.
And now t… 15:46:34, 2020-03-25
- @OhNoSheTwitnt https://t.co/uzVpibFGDT in reply to OhNoSheTwitnt 16:29:13, 2020-03-25
- @bkives @JetsFanChants Some people have their favorite media outlets… CNN, CTV, CBC, The FreeP… But Winnipegger… https://t.co/n66AvNGMgA in reply to bkives 16:35:36, 2020-03-25
- Good on you: accurate is more important than instant. Accurate saves lives. https://t.co/XN8KJcGL5l 16:37:33, 2020-03-25
- Graph indicates that as of day 17, the Burris is spreading faster in the US than anywhere else in the world, with n… https://t.co/ebC7kujf92 16:49:06, 2020-03-25
- @JohnW03572751 It's like living next door to a highly contagious dumpster fire. in reply to JohnW03572751 17:04:19, 2020-03-25
- Looking at the #COVID19 world stats by country. Cases/million >2x Canada; by Friday, USA will surpass Italy for tot… https://t.co/n1rLnK6XmG 18:35:54, 2020-03-25
- From north of the thankfully-closed border, it's like living next door to a contagious dumpster fire. in reply to toderash 18:36:29, 2020-03-25
- You know those movies where the big reveal is how morally outrageous it is that the evil corporation keeps pollutin… https://t.co/ewgoeLg5Q9 22:15:49, 2020-03-25
- RT @acoyne: CNN and MSNBC Staffers Wary of Airing Trump Coronavirus Pressers: 'So Full of Misinformation' https://t.co/SgimhiTGzP 22:46:22, 2020-03-25
- RT @prioritiesUSA: Trump refused to take the threat of the coronavirus seriously, now he won’t take responsibility as his administration ha… 23:14:17, 2020-03-25
- RT @CoachPadraig: New to telecommuting thanks to COVID-19? Seasoned remote worker with your entire household invading your home office than… 09:53:05, 2020-03-26
- Best thing all week. https://t.co/FhfboY4uhY 12:29:38, 2020-03-26
- @RudyGiuliani @RealCandaceO So you figure there's still 327 million before it gets to you? Should be fine, yeah. in reply to RudyGiuliani 12:34:19, 2020-03-26
- This is utterly abhorrent. How many deaths is an an acceptable number so you can get your nails done?
- This is a good approach.
- @thehill That ad was so nasty – I mean, reminding people what Trump had said publicly. Mean! in reply to thehill 13:29:55, 2020-03-26
- @bwgilchrist is that *store-bought* wine? fancy! in reply to bwgilchrist 13:42:08, 2020-03-26
- @bwgilchrist Ha! This whole thing has me thinking about bulk solutions though… in reply to bwgilchrist 13:49:16, 2020-03-26
- @slashdot I suggest "from a distance" in reply to slashdot 13:50:17, 2020-03-26
- @DavidHamer_1951 @FraserInstitute Thx, FraserInst, I was worried we wouldn't get enough politicking right now.
- @bwgilchrist ouch! I haven't made wine in years now, but the wife mentioned it again the other day. otoh, there are… https://t.co/tqb1NWI2JR in reply to bwgilchrist 13:59:49, 2020-03-26
- Had to save it for the military and bank bailouts, just in case. https://t.co/YnMBrir11n 14:08:56, 2020-03-26
- @linuxtoday not sure why I'd install software when I get the same thing by doing
- Earlier I said by Friday USA would surpass Italy in number of #COVID19 cases. Today, USA topped both Italy & China… https://t.co/BcxlcdFf0h 17:23:10, 2020-03-26
- Hand sanitizer produced by a distillery & distributed to WRHA nurses. Unlike "normal" versions, it's liquid rather… https://t.co/zts0vpheRS 17:35:09, 2020-03-26
- RT @jeremynewberger: Congratulations America! This is the refrigerator truck the emergency room in Elmhurst, Queens just got to store the C… 17:49:26, 2020-03-26
- @thehill Adding to the list of mundane things the federal government can't get right: load truck, deliver supplies. in reply to thehill 17:52:28, 2020-03-26
- RT @eugenegu: So it’s official. We’re number one in the world for coronavirus cases, even surpassing China which has more than 4 times as m… 17:53:41, 2020-03-26
- navarro lies! WH sluffed transition exercise, failed prep'dness ex, ignored NSC playbook. China notified WHO Dec30+… https://t.co/QZ7AjYqdc5 18:23:27, 2020-03-26
- @bwgilchrist It's already happened. https://t.co/5Jj1HLaYam in reply to bwgilchrist 18:24:54, 2020-03-26
- China's attempt to control the narrative was AFTER the WHO knew about it, so word was out. USA preparations should… https://t.co/BrOkGwN6px in reply to toderash 18:39:51, 2020-03-26
Mar16=WH supports social distancing; after 2.5 mos ridicule severity & ignore expert warnings, Trump does nothi… https://t.co/eOdhKDLoXy in reply to toderash 18:39:52, 2020-03-26
- @thehill translation: "yeah, but it hasn't happened yet." in reply to thehill 18:44:23, 2020-03-26
- @maxfawcett @kurteichenwald No. What's he worried about crossing the border from Canada? Higher-proceed liquor, tob… https://t.co/Ns39LsOC9g in reply to maxfawcett 22:17:35, 2020-03-26
- @atRachelGilmore @EvanLSolomon @PeterMacKay And that's the kind of leader he'd be: skeptical, conspiracy theorist,… https://t.co/oPro3a3fBp in reply to atRachelGilmore 22:23:11, 2020-03-26
- @shannonrwatts That's what America is most concerned about right now. "I know people are dieing, but I want my $60… https://t.co/5LA1CzWCP2 in reply to shannonrwatts 22:44:56, 2020-03-26