- @kentonlarsen You shouldn't do that, since it started in Canada first. in reply to kentonlarsen 11:57:36, 2021-09-03
- @drewwpg But whose side would you be on? "Attendant" is a little vague on that point. Maybe they mean "guard"? in reply to drewwpg 12:01:12, 2021-09-03
- RT @Union__Jacks: My great x3 grandmother's (mandatory) small pox vaccination certificate from 1810, and my COVID vaccination card from 202… 16:36:28, 2021-09-04
- Okay, but if you want to do your own research on COVID-19 vaccines, you need to be fully conversant with machines w… https://t.co/dYqPCtomcR 17:22:46, 2021-09-04
- What a great series. Dare I confess that I liked it more than the original Star Trek? https://t.co/5qSiemQ0YV 18:21:57, 2021-09-04
- Hey @Scribulatora I found a reason to vote NDP that you might agree with! https://t.co/Jz1Am9viV3 14:13:00, 2021-09-05
- Alan Parsons Project's 1982 album Eye in the Sky is really very excellent.
That is all. 16:17:22, 2021-09-05
- Well, that's an ominous tally of F-you legislation. https://t.co/dDCFdStvyv 16:38:47, 2021-09-05
- I think Erin O'Toole is probably the most Conservative party leader the CPC has had since Mulroney.
- @OrthLucas @perishable @vlad_perun @wordpressdotcom because (a) security practices & and philosophies are too varie… https://t.co/ZgMpoiQLMA in reply to OrthLucas 13:26:15, 2021-09-06
- RT @gordperks: When did the bar get this low? 13:45:40, 2021-09-07
- @estherschindler Way to leverage that bad writing and utilize it to your advantage. in reply to estherschindler 20:50:44, 2021-09-07
- @erinotoole So you*have* read the Liberal platform then. in reply to erinotoole 20:53:49, 2021-09-07
- Is the excessive study of politics more likely to turn one into a fascist or an anarchist? 12:50:36, 2021-09-08
- just walked through the room where the new Cinderella with Camila Cabello was playing and it was… quite a trip. 21:14:29, 2021-09-08
- RT @ianmcc: yeah this deserves a watch. Regardless of what you think of the guy, you have to admit he's right! 08:24:58, 2021-09-09
- Tell me you don't reply without telling me you don't reply. 10:47:50, 2021-09-09
- RT @OlyBackstrom: North Central area in SK today:
20.5% test positivity rate
total vaccine doses administered: 9
https://t.co/XPshL… 11:33:55, 2021-09-09
- @kentonlarsen @TheOnion Missing the sendoff party was the worst. in reply to kentonlarsen 11:36:08, 2021-09-09
- @ianmcc @infidelatheist Too busy in the middle, which is too clever by half: took me a minute to figure out what I… https://t.co/UNUj6jFEHj in reply to ianmcc 11:42:27, 2021-09-09
- @infidelatheist @ianmcc that's what it is? then yes.
Also, upper part of the "G" should be solid, or a single line.… https://t.co/LSlGyTpLqF in reply to infidelatheist 12:07:28, 2021-09-09
- @infidelatheist @ianmcc or keep the stitching. still has the Cheerio & the legibility issue with the gray though. https://t.co/DMMkXWT9Xf in reply to toderash 12:19:51, 2021-09-09
- With the increasing Albertafication of Saskatchewan, poll numbers indicating "Prairie Provinces" that lump MB/SK to… https://t.co/ii26bpoFte 14:50:34, 2021-09-09
- @TheTorqueMag Kinda lost me at "The average freelance WordPress developer charges $15-28 per hour" using Upwork rat… https://t.co/XDHlsWgza5 in reply to TheTorqueMag 15:08:27, 2021-09-09
- @AndyFillmoreHFX @CanadensisMax Sure, but under the CPC plan, people who can already afford $30/hr child care can get a tax credit. in reply to AndyFillmoreHFX 15:09:41, 2021-09-09
- Hey @stoneangelbeer are you running the election debate on the big screen tonight, or does that just lead to unnece… https://t.co/zJuBIkw2qQ 15:26:36, 2021-09-09
- @JohnW03572751 That's life in flyover country. in reply to JohnW03572751 18:52:36, 2021-09-09
- Who's driving the bus? I think it's the caucus and not O'Toole, but love that she asked the question.
#Elxn44 #Debate2021 20:10:19, 2021-09-09
- Attacks on Trudeau over Afghanistan were all disingenuous…
oh, now we start the freeforall portion of the program!
- See, you can't trust any of them! https://t.co/cqlJPshvM4 20:27:56, 2021-09-09
Blanchet gives Alberta the finger.
- To be fair, O'Toole is correct about not meeting the 2030 target yet.
- .@ShachiKurl's got this, vote for her.
- "lots of things we can do" isn't exactly a concrete plan.
- Hey @erinotoole why haven't we met your net-zero 2050 target yet?
- Did Blanchet just slide in a Quebec sovereignty angle on an Indigenous reconciliation question?
- @alysonshane "shoot" in reply to alysonshane 20:53:23, 2021-09-09
- RT @sarahboesveld: ????????? https://t.co/pKNfNiEBNk 20:54:37, 2021-09-09
- Bonus points for his answer being 98% less about his first question period or Quebec Sovereignty.
- Translation: he won't offer reconciliation without receiving the respect he feels he deserves: i.e., it'll be on hi… https://t.co/Ey4Ub1bxIV 21:02:07, 2021-09-09
- RT @northendmc: I think Indigenous peoples have earned the right to be a little cynical #leadersdebate 21:07:45, 2021-09-09
- Unless there's a stellar moment coming, this debate is not going to move the needle for anyone.
- Which inflation crisis is O'Toole referring to? Aren't we at <1%???
- RT @JimboStanford: Mr. O'Toole proposes an unusual solution for seniors who can't live off their pension income: give them an incentive (WI… 21:20:11, 2021-09-09
- @SteveSkeptical thanks – I think I had a 2020 figure in reply to SteveSkeptical 21:22:12, 2021-09-09
- YAY @RosieBarton !! 21:25:07, 2021-09-09
- Absolutely, this. https://t.co/2lwe3tGS3P 21:27:10, 2021-09-09
- O'Toole's plan is to reimburse people who can afford unsubsidized childcare.
Missing the point.
- @curtisbrown_827 .@RosieBarton gets the theme to "The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly"
- @PegCityLouLou @mawwelch @katherinedowctv @northendmc @RoyceKoop But I identify with being cranky, sitting in the corner, and complaining. in reply to PegCityLouLou 21:34:01, 2021-09-09
- This is why I don't believe O'Toole is driving the CPC bus, the caucus is. https://t.co/yu0WRJ8aHg 21:38:45, 2021-09-09
- @stevelambertwpg We should do round-robin 2-person debates instead. Last leader standing gets to be PM. in reply to stevelambertwpg 21:40:13, 2021-09-09
- This tracks. But being Conservative, also apply tax cuts at the same time. https://t.co/PfIeXE3VNG 21:47:08, 2021-09-09
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: Just so we’re clear:
Republicans believe it’s perfectly constitutional to require vaccinations for polio, small pox, ch… 21:50:25, 2021-09-09
- @jengerson …and that's saying something! in reply to jengerson 21:56:34, 2021-09-09