- @ohryan I read a great article on it somewhere; wasn't a single failure, but a cascading set that started with a do… https://t.co/FhEK2cRuMH in reply to ohryan 11:46:51, 2022-04-15
- RT @adamdooley: I want one 12:53:33, 2022-04-15
- @RodSalm @ohryan It's weird, the general public thinks Target just didn't understand the Canadian market, but that… https://t.co/7wMruNCn0U in reply to RodSalm 13:00:39, 2022-04-15
- @ohryan @RodSalm People hadn't gotten used to what it was yet. They could have worked through that & found their pe… https://t.co/L9lOlct488 in reply to ohryan 13:46:05, 2022-04-15
- @ohryan @RodSalm There was room in the market: we'd lost Zellers, Sears, Woolco, KMart & only had Walmart in lieu.… https://t.co/2X1CwJb639 in reply to toderash 13:52:05, 2022-04-15
- @ohryan @RodSalm Ultimately they went bankrupt not simply for lack of shoppers or not appeasing loud cross-border s… https://t.co/YtGfHS57Vj in reply to toderash 13:55:56, 2022-04-15
- @ohdessa @ohryan @RodSalm probably this one https://t.co/FpawuXw1dX
- Wordle 303 2/6
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 00:25:36, 2022-04-18
- @ThatEricAlper Me. in reply to ThatEricAlper 16:32:55, 2022-04-19
- It's hard to win against guerrilla warfare: this is what it looks like when hackers engage against Russia. It's Kar… https://t.co/mygfScRPeK 11:21:08, 2022-04-20
- The true pro is the one that leaves the project in a state that makes it easier for the next person who works on it.
- How long have I been doing #webdev?
"Web Safe Color Palette" 18:08:59, 2022-04-20
- @ohryan @ianmcc The other day there was a hole on the bridge with rebar sticking out of it. in reply to ohryan 17:20:34, 2022-04-21
- @JBiscuite @hilalfakhoury @bkives Oh, and it was coincidentally the flagship store for the world's oldest mercantile company. in reply to JBiscuite 17:29:26, 2022-04-21