- New Post:: Which Social Media Site: Twitter or Facebook? http://bit.ly/uviUu
- watching http://on.ted.com/17 – A TED Talk a day would be a great habit.
- New Post:: Is Your Business Card Failing a Test? http://bit.ly/8pXNQ
- New Post:: Using Free Applications Power Your Business http://bit.ly/Pu9uy
- 49.82 -97.20 http://tinyurl.com/nkhc7b
- enjoying starbucks customer service
- Rt @gtdguy Clutter is in the eye of the beholder. Me: has anyone seen my office???
- New Post:: The Starbucks Screwup Story http://bit.ly/shDKr
- New Post:: Malcolm Gladwell: The future of the media http://bit.ly/12PaaQ
- RT @estherschindler: RT @BrianBlanchard: Who’s to blame for IT Failures? | http://bit.ly/6F4PV (via @EffectiveCIO)
- The only reason more Americans don’t own an elephant is they’ve never been offered an elephant for $1 down + easy weekly payments. – Mad Mag
I enjoyed a recent post on Wally Bock’s Three Star Leadership Blog about innovation â€” Wally contends that ideas are easy, but innovation requires work. He quotes Robert Tucker, who said: “Anyone who has ever taken a shower has had a good idea.” He may be right… I had a great idea in the shower today too… and a good strategic one at that. The ground he covers from there is to illustrate how some ideas die on the table, and others get killed.
“It is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things.”