Glad you found me — at least you’ve found the website that I largely ignore while I’m busy working with clients, mainly for WebRiggers.net and 100% HelpDesk. Odds are you’ll have more luck finding me on Twitter now and again. (I still blog, just 140 characters at a time.) And if you do track me down, I promise not to ignore you.
- RT @bwgilchrist: Haven't seen one response to the NZ islamophobic terrorist attack from a Conservative/PC politician use the words "Terrori… 16:44:19, 2019-03-15
- I'm at Kum Koon Garden in Winnipeg, MB https://t.co/miklg4sdEi 17:39:09, 2019-03-15
- I'm at @Cre8ery in Winnipeg, Manitoba https://t.co/UlrStX4V0G 19:48:48, 2019-03-15
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: A populist who whipped the passions of a rabble class while having a belief in his divine right to rule. Stocked the g… 21:02:00, 2019-03-15
- RT @AOC: I LOVE how fired up our NY-14 town halls get. This is New York City!
Getting fired up means you care. I’d never discount the pass… 10:25:10, 2019-03-17
- RT @jburnmurdoch: New project:
A “Bar Chart Race” animation showing the changing ranks of the 10 biggest cities in the world since 1500.… 07:46:51, 2019-03-18
- RT @Snowden: #Manafort: 47 months for a lifelong carnival of criminality.
Petraeus: 0 days for trading the country's highest secrets for a… 01:20:49, 2019-03-08
- Oh, this won't be controversial ;-) "simply holding meritocracy as a value seems to promote discriminatory behaviou… https://t.co/5ouTOS9Zi1 13:54:02, 2019-03-08
- @ohryan @aeonmag Not a strong open, but there are some interesting points further down that could do with some thou… https://t.co/AXop5FY5DI in reply to ohryan 15:45:39, 2019-03-08
- RT @Min_Friesen: Today in question period I urged opposition members to read the budget, specifically page 3. Health spending is up $118M f… 16:41:42, 2019-03-08
- As far as I can tell, the Republican definition of "socialism" is something along the lines of "EVERYONE TO MY LEFT… https://t.co/CBnzPteOon 18:10:24, 2019-03-08
- @stoneangelbeer No recollection, feels like I slept through it. in reply to stoneangelbeer 11:31:25, 2019-03-01
- @letsencrypt Because why on Earth would you not? in reply to letsencrypt 11:32:28, 2019-03-01
- RT @chriscoyier: I feel like I've photographed Bigfoot in the wild.
A restaurant menu that isn't just _not a PDF_, but uses CSS columns f… 11:34:46, 2019-03-01
- Imprison those dangerous terrorist immigrant criminals???? https://t.co/NHaKHWvoDl 11:36:49, 2019-03-01
- I'm at @ShawarmaKhanWpg in Winnipeg, MB https://t.co/HhlcWyEE1b 17:45:56, 2019-03-01
- @brent_bellamy Sigh. Once again, I'm looking over the fence at what the neighbours have. #Winnipeg in reply to brent_bellamy 19:47:50, 2019-03-01
- RT @walsht: 201 Portage wheelchair lift status update: Still Closed #liftwatch2019 https://t.co/48ReuNbFTc 12:34:47, 2019-03-04
- Be it resolved: In Canada, all celebrities are minor celebrities. Go. 12:48:52, 2019-02-22
- @estherschindler I blame not wanting to pull out the reading glasses in the grocery store aisle. in reply to estherschindler 19:08:36, 2019-02-23
- @McFaul I take it "angry blogger" counts as one these jobs. in reply to McFaul 10:15:23, 2019-02-26
- RT @bjornradstrom: Why would they ban the most fun dog in the world? https://t.co/KeNEyDkaK8 10:21:15, 2019-02-27
- RT @AOC: Imagine attacking a Jobs Guarantee by saying ‘people prefer to earn money.’
- RT @PPathole: This is what users do when you create an intuitive UI. https://t.co/qL7ppQ6KaD 10:28:51, 2019-02-27
- @alysonshane Wait, what? Should I take that personally? ;-) in reply to alysonshane 13:25:49, 2019-02-27
- @AmberCadabra 'cuz he looks so, um, trustworthy? Yikes. in reply to AmberCadabra 09:44:37, 2019-02-15
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: Ann Coulter trash talking Trump is like cancer insulting the plague. 09:49:26, 2019-02-15
- @AmberCadabra Totally agree. Can't imagine what convinced these morons to let him in. Insane. in reply to AmberCadabra 09:54:53, 2019-02-15
- @gilbertlisak @estherschindler That's INSANE. Sounds like one word they never used was "de-escalation". Who comes up with this stuff? in reply to gilbertlisak 19:06:50, 2019-02-15
- @MsBehavior @UPSHelp_CA 1982 called, said you can only respond by fax. in reply to MsBehavior 19:08:12, 2019-02-15
- @MeToddScott That sounds pretty sketchy to me. "The microwave is fine, just be sure to duct-tape the door shut befo… https://t.co/NqlcI98u5f in reply to MeToddScott 19:10:55, 2019-02-15
- Social engineering isn't new, it's a long-standing method of cracking security. This is more a reminder that even i… https://t.co/rnJS4IH7FK 16:03:01, 2019-02-08
- Remembering the time I was on the phone with a credit card company that wanted to verify my identity by asking me "… https://t.co/KQgSMiy9Bq in reply to toderash 16:07:27, 2019-02-08
- America, if you're so great, why do you keep willfully f***ing this up when literally every other country in the de… https://t.co/Qlhz4dHlpu 04:11:18, 2019-02-09
- @adamdooley @julespenner @brent_bellamy I'm glad somebody is finally saying this. Who fawns over dry cake? in reply to adamdooley 09:44:38, 2019-02-10
- d @Shawhelp I'm getting about 8% packet loss this morning with dl speeds in the 10Mbps range. 10:12:26, 2019-02-11
- RT @mmarginet: Ppl: Could we get frequent transit?
City: Here's some WiFi!
P: But, frequ-
C: More heated shacks!
P: All we want is fre-
C:… 14:47:34, 2019-02-01
- https://t.co/ruJKsdUELg 17:49:11, 2019-02-02
- Let the Fountain Pens Flow! https://t.co/yUcNLdQ0wr 18:27:51, 2019-02-02
- @ctvwinnipeg Winnipeggers will vote parking because they want free parking within 50' of their destination. If they… https://t.co/boXNMUCqLW in reply to ctvwinnipeg 19:46:41, 2019-02-02
- WTF? they lost the children because they weren't worth keeping track of and aren't worth finding to reunite with pa… https://t.co/el6TXC7BlM 19:56:35, 2019-02-02
- Hear, hear. https://t.co/PSiDJ8n0Po 20:02:57, 2019-02-02
- RT @SlenderSherbet: "pull yourself together, Colin, you're embarrassing both of us" https://t.co/ylCi6SszFu 13:08:24, 2019-02-03
- RT @newsycombinator: HTTP/3 explained https://t.co/4u4dcQbCJ1 09:21:31, 2019-02-05